Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (12072 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2005
[b]I have been in London for a while and i have tried to meet niaja girls so that we can build friendship and maybe take it from there. The problem is the few ones i have ran into are simply not interested in dating another black man but freaked out white men. this is because most of them believe they can get more material benefits from this relationships. just like someone told me 'i no come look queen eyes.
I am not saying all niaja girls in london are such minded but am asking, where is that old thing called love?
i realy need to meet a nigerian girl in London who can pick my memory and hold me in an interesting conversation.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by disney(f): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2005
Na paper issue de worry most london babes.........maybe thats why. u know and another reason could be Nigeria guys in london not romantic and not treating ladies well.

but to realistic, they want a guy that can buy them roses , candle light dinner, not to talk of cruising for two in the bahamas, or buy them an suv truck., ..........u know according to my girlfriends, white men know how to treat a lady. tongue kiss which naija babe no want better thing grin grin grin
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2005
disney u probably right
but i have never equated love with monetary value
but dont u think that life should be more interesting?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by casper(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2005
disney:

Na paper issue de worry most london babes.........maybe thats why. u know and another reason could be Nigeria guys in london not romantic and not treating ladies well.

but to realistic, they want a guy that can buy them roses , candle light dinner, not to talk of cruising for two in the bahamas, or buy them an suv truck., ..........u know according to my girlfriends, white men know how to treat a lady. tongue kiss which Nigeria babe no want better thing grin grin grin

the issues with people in london is that;

1; the girls are after being citizens, so they have to go after white men in deception and after getting what they need, they COMOT

2; the boiz, are after IKE and so they believe one day wife will come and they cannot just be spending money one any girl like that, money they suffered for.

u people involved in the business will understand what i am talking about as in "suffer for"
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by hotangel2(f): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2005
look well, u'll find one.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by prettyH(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2005
casper:

the issues with people in london is that;

1; the girls are after being citizens, so they have to go after white men in deception and after getting what they need, they COMOT

2; the boiz, are after IKE and so they believe one day wife will come and they cannot just be spending money one any girl like that, money they suffered for.

u people involved in the business will understand what i am talking about as in "suffer for"

No 1. TRUE
For No.2 abeg which one is IKE, cos i ain't heard of it.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by casper(m): 1:52am On Dec 02, 2005
prettyH:

No 1. TRUE
For No.2 abeg which one is IKE, because i ain't heard of it.

then go and find out well. it is the reigning thing girl
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by prettyH(f): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2005
come casper, is it too difficult for u to explain? abi another thing dey?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by casper(m): 4:33am On Dec 03, 2005
no vex now, you wan come beat me ni grin

that means credit card runs girl.

abi u no know wetin be credit card again ni?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by prettyH(f): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2005
okay, grin u sef no vex, honestly that slang could av mearnt alot of things..My mind no go credit card sha. Na wa o.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by chillin(f): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2005
sin sin sin!! mehn!! your name kinda make me scurrred a lil bit uhh...my onlyyyy advice 2 u is 2 keep searchin ohhh i guess y'all know abt "star search" i guess u cld do a "gurl search" 4 real dawg!! dat might help!! lol
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2005
hey chilling, why would my name sin scare u?
anyway, how are u doing? how does star search work?
pls keep me posted
sin?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by chillin(f): 1:43am On Dec 06, 2005
hey sin!! wuddup dawg!!! 4 real mehn!! i still dey fear your name(syke) anywayzzz u were juss askin abt star search.... star search is a show kinda like american idol(but not) where ppl come in, show up their talents n' stuffs like dat... soo i juss tot u make up your own gurl search where u get 2 pick your gurl grin wat u think?? don't mind me mehn!! i waz juss jokin around wink e-z
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 2:22am On Dec 06, 2005
Got your gist. Anyway, I don't think I'll go that far. maybe I wil just do it the old-fashioned way abd ask grandma to package one for me.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Seun(m): 3:00am On Dec 06, 2005
Why not go for the girls in your area irrespective of the color of their skin?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 3:56am On Dec 06, 2005
seun u have said something to get me thinking. but i cant take a woman home who will get drunk all weekend, smoke and put the smoke in my face and send me out of the house if i raise my voice.
forget that thing seun, nothing beat our black girl
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Ib(f): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2005
Hiya Sin,

I do not know where exactly you reside in london, but in my location, there are loads and loads and loads of decent, loving, beautiful, funny, creative, hardworking and respectful  NIGERIAN chics in this london who are roasting, looking for strong, sensible, faithful, loyal, hardworking and natural NIGERIAN men.

I do not know where exactly you reside in london, i dont really know, where the girls are such hustlers and are looking for white men but in my location in london, most of the Niger girls cant even imagine themselves with a white man, even the ones that dont have papers. The girls i know are willing to wait for mr right ( A nigerian of course) and if he has papers, they thank God, if he doesnt, they manage like that.

So i'll advise u to do your research, maybe u are in the wrong zone, or you dont have the right friends or crowd, or you are a hustler yourself and so u keep meeting these female hustlers at the bus stop, or at your place of work.

Where exactly do u reside in sef?

U betta zone yourself out of dat kin setting!!!!!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Ib(f): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2005
Ur pic sef no bad, i for manage u but u be my small brother mate. I no fit do that kin thing!!!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by snazzydawn(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2005
rolleyes
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by gem87(f): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2006
hi sin
i'm nigerian and very unlike that description, i stay in hackney and have lots of nigerian friends that just want a guy to treat them ryt anyways i wish u luck in ur search or u can holla at my area and c 4 urself.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by desiree(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2006
@ sin

If i may ask you a question, what you do for a living? Nigerian girls in the UK are success and achievement focused. If you have a degree, working towards one or have a well-paid job, No naija sista will shun you ooo.

And what is this thing about Nigerian girls in the UK dating white men for papers I haven't meet any girl that is down for that, 95% of the Nigerian guys i know are British citizens, they could just have easily chosen any Naija brother for that purpose, grin
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by reyes4eva(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2006
I stay in London and i don't think Nigerian chics in London are that bad. Majority of em r materialistic but all gals are whether white or green.
The problem seems to be the "independent thang". Nigerian guys in Jand don't have the type of control they were used to in Nigeria because Jand babes are independent. They make money and can afford to do many things on their own. U take a chic to the cinema and she's ready to pay 4 her ticket. How do u xpect such chic to say amen to all the guy says? Its quite impossible.

Moreover,London is a country where the power of a woman is too awesome. I have been thrown out of ma own house before because ma girl/f called the cops and i was asked to sleep in ma mate's crib. Such things will never happen in Nigeria so such scenarios prevent Nigerian boys from going all the way to take a Nigeria chic to momma.
A typical Nigerian chic also fronts too much for 'em own good. They waste a BROTHER'S  time and space whereas gals from other race and ethnicity are always ready to go. We just do the math and take the easier path!

All these facts coupled together makes it quite rare to see a Nigerian dude taking a Nigerian chic to Momma.

1 Like

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by reyes4eva(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2006
Admin,why change N*aija to Nigeria?
It makes ma comment look so dreadul embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by hotangel2(f): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2006
lo. u mean "naaaaija" right?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by reyes4eva(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
U must be very intelligent!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by hotangel2(f): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2006
wink wink cheesy
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2006
@ Sin , i disagree with you i have alot of girls over there in jand that are not into white men at all they are beautiful , independent , have very good jobs and well behaved send me an email if you would like me to link you up,
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2006
Sorry i forgot to add this the only thing that will put the girls off is if you leave in thamesmead, they dont like guys from that side so if you are one of them, hmm
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Rhodalyn(f): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2006
sin:

seun u have said something to get me thinking. but i can't take a woman home who will get drunk all weekend, smoke and put the smoke in my face and send me out of the house if i raise my voice.
forget that thing seun, nothing beat our black girl
why not just do the same thing to her if she can be that stupid to practice that kind of life in her matrimonial home
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by reyes4eva(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2006
@Fosky,
What has thamesmead dudes done?
I have good pals out there and they r straight.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Longesson(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2006
Ib:

I do not know where exactly you reside in london, but in my location, there are loads and loads and loads of decent, loving, beautiful, funny, creative, hardworking and respectful NIGERIAN chics in this london who are roasting, looking for strong, sensible, faithful, loyal, hardworking and natural NIGERIAN men.

Hey Ib, I live in London too and I dey find PROPER Naija girl.

Where's ur side in London make I come scout there if it is as rich as u say it is?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2006
idont know its my friends over there that said they just dont want any thamesmead guy, i asked them why and they said because 99% of the guys there dont work and they are very disrespectful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.