Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (25079 Views)

Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? / Clash Of Clans: New Clan ! / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
holatoj:
[/quote]
[quote author=collinoblaze post=34904165]I wanna create a nigerian clan.... Please indicate if you wanna join.....
Quote me if u are interested
Check out this clan...

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Reply to me if you want to join smiley
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by FKO1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Upgrading stuff just got easier... I've got 4 builder's now, who else here got 4 builder's?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by holatoj(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
namelesss:

Check out this clan...
will be joining
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by collinoblaze(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Naija Vikings is the name..... With the multi-coloured badge (many colour) my name the is lt. Khollingz. Fome in folks we can conquer the world
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 5:45am On Jun 24, 2015
holatoj:

will be joining

you are welcome to join anytime you want... just make a request
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by collinoblaze(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2015
the clan has been created

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
wow..Dis game is nice I'm @ level 7 town hall & right now I am winning a war this is a little advice... make sure u upgrade more gold & elixir mine & also save gems it help u upgrade your clan easy. signup to Google+ so DAT u can access your account from another fone,if ur fone is lost or damage.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
i see two clans here,,, which clan should we join
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by collinoblaze(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau we can start togeda
pickabeau1:
i see two clans here,,, which clan should we join
pickabeau we can start togeda
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by collinoblaze(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
every other person is invited to join.... the clan is new so we need members alot of them
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
collinoblaze:
pickabeau we can start togedapickabeau we can start togeda

The challenge is that I am already in a strong clan level 5 so leaving to start to build clan points from Level 1 will be a tough sell

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by collinoblaze(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

The challenge is that I am already in a strong clan level 5 so leaving to start to build clan points from Level 1 will be a tough sell
it all about choice i was in a very strong clan as well but i had to leave.... i have lost lot of trophy becos i left but i believe it would get better... if you wanna join is ok if you dont i understand.... you Re even the only interested person. i will just close the clan
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
collinoblaze:
it all about choice i was in a very strong clan as well but i had to leave.... i have lost lot of trophy becos i left but i believe it would get better... if you wanna join is ok if you dont i understand.... you Re even the only interested person. i will just close the clan

Will you join my clan..
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Kaycee7(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can't find the clan. Please send me an invite. My village name is Nweze.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
The clan Naijahealers that i posted above is a Nigerian clan, with all Nigerians... We are currently at level 3 with just one war win to make us level 4.... Which is awesome... We have 18 members and over 38 war wins...
Its a good war clan and always welcome to join
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
collinoblaze:
the clan has been created

Come and join our clan... With good performance and donations you'll become and elder wink wink
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
namelesss:
The clan Naijahealers that i posted above is a Nigerian clan, with all Nigerians... We are currently at level 3 with just one war win to make us level 4.... Which is awesome... We have 18 members and over 38 war wins...
Its a good war clan and always welcome to join

I've seen your group but can't join as the limit is 1500 trophies

Can u reduce it for me. I'm at a 1000 now

I dropped trophies to conserve loot
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

I've seen your group but can't join as the limit is 1500 trophies

Can u reduce it for me. I'm at a 1000 now

I dropped trophies to conserve loot

I hv reduced it to 950... can you tell me your name, cus i we are currently preparing for war.. there can be spies from the enemy clan...

Ill accept you wen you request
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
namelesss:

I hv reduced it to 950... can you tell me your name, cus i we are currently preparing for war.. there can be spies from the enemy clan...

Ill accept you wen you request

I have joined
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Townhall Six.

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by holatoj(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
namelesss:
Reply to me if you want to join smiley

hi will be joining ur clan tomorrow..... for a small period Sha....m I allowed...... wats ur doc user name too to know how to address u when I get there....
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by holatoj(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
hi guys can some of us post a screen shots of our villages ??
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
holatoj:
hi guys can some of us post a screen shots of our villages ??
Town hall 7 cool

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
holatoj:

hi will be joining ur clan tomorrow..... for a small period Sha....m I allowed...... wats ur doc user name too to know how to address u when I get there....

Hey Man I just got on Nairaland to see your message... are you still willing to join? drop your coc user name here cus we are currently on war, and we dont accept unknowns during war for spy reasons cheesy wink
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by purpledandelion: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Th8

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
just started CoC a week ago...now at TH4.
trying to max it out before upgrading to TH5. is there a general clan where u all are in?

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Town Hall 7 maxed. angry

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
bykebyke:
Town Hall 7 maxed. angry
byke how do u max it out so fast...wats ur clan name
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomii:
byke how do u max it out so fast...wats ur clan name
KovinaKoolKids.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
bykebyke:
KovinaKoolKids.
ok but how did u max out TH7 so fast...any tips?
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomii:
ok but how did u max out TH7 so fast...any tips?
When you get to TH7,you will be getting bases with filled up elixir and gold collectors....attack those kinds of bases with Barbarians+Archers(Barchers)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.