Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (25084 Views)

Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? / Clash Of Clans: New Clan ! / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2015
bykebyke:

When you get to TH7,you will be getting bases with filled up elixir and gold collectors....attack those kinds of bases with Barbarians+Archers(Barchers)
ok. TH7 still far sha.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Leward(m): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2015
I was on TH 6 going to 7,( I like maxomgy base first ), when I had to format my phone and it wasn't backed up. I have started again anyway.
this is a screenshot of the old clan

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Rocky97(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2015
How To Get FREE 1,200 CoC Gems By Using Whaff Applications

This is a new way to get gems in COC without using real money. It is FREE but u need to put some efforts to get it. I will explain it later through this post. The most important thing is THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!

This is the list of all tools that is needed to make it work :
Android phone
Facebook account
Aplication WHAFF you can download it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whaff.whaffapp

Steps :

1. Download and install WHAFF Rewards from Google Play Store
2. Run Whaff, and log in with your facebook account
3. Then, insert the invitation code CD38809
(By entering this code, you will get $0.30 in your WHAFF account)
4. Then, You can start using WHAFF Rewards. In order to get 1,200 GEMS for your COC account, you need to collect $12.00 in your WHAFF account. That is why i said earlier, you need to put some efforts to get your FREE GEMS.

HOW TO COLLECT $12 USING WHAFF

1. You can download the application that WHAFF offered to you to get rewards. The rewards that you will get are varies from $0.05 - $0.50 according to the offer.

OR

2. Invite your friends to join WHAFF. By inviting friends to WHAFF, you and your friends will get $0.30 rewards from WHAFF. Since you already have $0.30 (the one that you get when you entered CD38809 in the invitation code earlier) in your WHAFF account, you need to invite 29 FRIENDS ONLY to collect $12 which supposed to be easy since there are more than 100 contacts in your phonebook right?

HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR $12 IN WHAFF INTO 1,200 GEMS IN COC
1. Open whaff and go to browse tab and choose the "PAYOUT" menu

2. Then choose Google Play Giftcard as the exchange of your earning

3. Key in the amount that u want to redeem (Minimum is $12 to redeem into Google Play Giftcard).

4. You will get your Check Gift Codes within 3 working days. However, normally it just take about 1- 3 hours. You can check your REDEEM CODES at REWARD HISTORY > CHECK GIFT CODES

5. Once you get your code, launch Play Store. Click on Menu and Choose "REDEEM"

6. Enter the codes that you get from WHAFF Rewards.

7. If succeed it will show up notification like this

8. Then, open COC and purchase your 1,200 gems.

9. Last Step is shout this loudly.. "YEAHHHHHHHH... I GET 1,200 GEMS FOR FREE!!!"
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Donkunxex(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Do u guys have a nairaland clan...
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Turned into a TH8 few days ago. cheesy

Also got my 4th builder grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
CLASH OF CLANS COC

Come join our clan now.. Naijahealers #2QC9QYPC we are currently at level 5 with frequent war participation. In order to avoid war spying, if you want to join please specify that you are from Nairaland... we will be glad to have Nairalanders there...

Leward:
I was on TH 6 going to 7,( I like maxomgy base first ), when I had to format my phone and it wasn't backed up. I have started again anyway.
this is a screenshot of the old clan

Rocky97:
How To Get FREE 1,200 CoC Gems By Using Whaff Applications

Tou entered CD38809 in the invitation code earlier) in your WHAFF account, you need to invite 29 FRIENDS ONLY to collect $12 which supposed to be easy since there are more than 100 contacts in your phonebook right?
!"

bykebyke:

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Leward(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=namelesss post=38846511]CLASH OF CLANS COC

Come join our clan now.. Naijahealers #2QC9QYPC we are currently at level 5 with frequent war participation. In order to avoid war spying, if you want to join please specify that you are from Nairaland... we will be glad to have Nairalanders there...

[/quotei don't have up yo your required trophies, I started again. I'm on 600 and something
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by skillz121(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
really addictive xpecialy wen u hv a good clan with active player, u will realy enjoy the clan warz. i hv been playin 4 2yrs nw, level 92 with town hal 9
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Donkunxex(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
skillz121:
really addictive xpecialy wen u hv a good clan with active player, u will realy enjoy the clan warz. i hv been playin 4 2yrs nw, level 92 with town hal 9
Hey do u have a clan... I just started tho
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Donkunxex(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
namelesss:
CLASH OF CLANS COC

Hey invite me... My name is algorithm

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Donkunxex:
[/quote]

[quote author=Leward post=38849931]

its better if you request then i'll accept you. I will reduce the trophy requirements to 600 please specify that you are from Nairaland for us to accept you.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by manueldmeteor: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
if u need a good clan witness awesome donation and u like to have fun, u can join united paradise, we have players from th10 downwards... pls u av to b th6 and above......ur th6 mustn't be rushed and war is always.....we'll be expecting u.... smiley
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Where are the builders when you need them? cry cry

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Coach8: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2015
150/150 stars. Been playing since 12/2013

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Coach8:
arent u in a clan? Search best arts and tell them enigma said u should join... wink
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Supercell announced a Town Hall 11 and a new defence update in the ongoing ClashCon. cheesy
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
bykebyke:
Supercell announced a Town Hall 11 and a new defence update in the ongoing ClashCon. cheesy
dat new defence is op jor..dat tin covers the full base
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
bykebyke:

got my forth builder in th5 cheesy
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
tomii:
dat new defence is op jor..dat tin covers the full base
Hehehe...I'm looking forward to You-Tube videos on how to counter it. grin
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
tomii:
got my forth builder in th5 cheesy
Which means you already have your 5th. grin
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
bykebyke:

there wldnt be any way to counter it...the new hero coming out wld be op too..that wld probably be the counter measures. cool
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
bykebyke:

ah...laye...where do i want to see 2k gems..anytime i save gems to 1k...i get tempted and i spend it all. sad
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maxing out my th5 abeg make una create WhatsApp group

tomii:
ah...laye...where do i want to see 2k gems..anytime i save gems to 1k...i get tempted and i spend it all. sad
bykebyke:

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
braintext:
Maxing out my th5 abeg make una create WhatsApp group

brian
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
tomii:
brian
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Y'all will need this ....
tomii:
brian
bykebyke:

Coach8:
manueldmeteor:
if u need a good clan witness awesome donation and u like to have fun, u can join united paradise, we have players from th10 downwards... pls u av to b th6 and above......ur th6 mustn't be rushed and war is always.....we'll be expecting u.... smiley
namelesss:

its better if you request then i'll accept you. I will reduce the trophy requirements to 600 please specify that you are from Nairaland for us to accept you.

Watch "How to Use Xmod In Clash Of Clans [root]" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAx_CyRYpU0
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Perfecting my Dark Elixir raiding skills. grin angry

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by skillz121(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Donkunxex:

Hey do u have a clan... I just started tho
yeah u can join. just search for pirates
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by KELVINXY: 2:37am On Nov 30, 2015
To max out Th7 no be here
Still struggling with me cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.