Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (25083 Views)

Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? / Clash Of Clans: New Clan ! / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Oluwtobiie: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
I created a new clan "Nigerian Pirate" and i already gat about 8 people in the crew; 2 TH10, 3 TH9 inluding me, 2 TH7 and 1 TH 5 or so although they ain't in the clan presently because we ain't up to 10 yet and ill need some willing players to please join my clan so we can start our first war. I was really looking for TH7 and above both it seems kinda difficult having to get TH crew that high... but any TH would do just fine because the present crew member are pro clashers and we are ready to train to be come as good as we are... smiley smiley wink
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oluwtobiie:
I created a new clan "Nigerian Pirate" and i already gat about 8 people in the crew; 2 TH10, 3 TH9 inluding me, 2 TH7 and 1 TH 5 or so although they ain't in the clan presently because we ain't up to 10 yet and ill need some willing players to please join my clan so we can start our first war. I was really looking for TH7 and above both it seems kinda difficult having to get TH crew that high... but any TH would do just fine because the present crew member are pro clashers and we are ready to train to be come as good as we are... smiley smiley wink

PUT UR CLAN id SO I can search
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by masciv: 2:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Still Th3. Can anyone accept me? I would love to be in a Nigerian Clan but most clans are kinda over pompous. You send invite but they just bounce you.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 2:56am On Dec 07, 2015
masciv:
Still Th3. Can anyone accept me? I would love to be in a Nigerian Clan but most clans are kinda over pompous. You send invite but they just bounce you.

You need to try working hard... people doesnt like lower TH because you dont have anything to offer.. most of the time pple request for good (higher level troops) which you cant offer...
My advice is to try building up... Steal good amount of gold, buy your third and fourth builder and most importantly DON'T RUSH YOUR TOWN HALL.. this measn that you dont update your TH while you still have some defences left to upgrade..

Mention me if u need any assistance.. will try to help you out

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Donkunxex(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Oluwtobiie:
I have TH6 tho
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by dunji: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hi guys, join my new clan GIDI-Gladiators, #LPQR82LY. I'm currently a strong TH8 player who donates always and like to go to war.
It's a friendly clan who engages even the lowest member (we all started small). So kindly search and join.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2015
dunji:
Hi guys, join my new clan GIDI-Gladiators, #LPQR82LY. I'm currently a strong TH8 player who donates always and like to go to war.
It's a friendly clan who engages even the lowest member (we all started small). So kindly search and join.

Come and join our clan, If you dont want to loose your own clan i can joing your clan with my second account and make me leader, whenever you want to go back to your clan yu just request and i'll give you your leader back... If you really want to make excess war loot come and join us for some time... Naijahealers #2QC9QYPC its a level 5 clan and m the leader there
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2015
I think we should all come along and join one clan as Nairalanders. As we are all here, i strongly believe we can make up a strong and powerfull clan..

On the other hand, what do you guys think about the upcoming clash of clans update with the new Townhall, new shield system, the new hero etc....

for me i think its a lot of change, and it might take alot of time to ajust, must especially the easy shield we get by keeping our town halls outside.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
New update start up background. cheesy

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by dunji: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hi guys, join my clan GIDI-Gladiators, #LPQR82LY. We donate always and like to go to war.
We need 2 members more to start war. and we give great tips on base designs and attack strategies.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Tomics(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Check out AFONjanation lvl 7 clan 133 wars won.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Farming just got harder after the update,can't find decent loot raids anymore. angry

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Donkunxex(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Seriously, they really bleeped up with the update
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Donkunxex:
Seriously, they really bleeped up with the update
As in eh..I don't use barchers anymore,now I use balloonions which rarely gives me profit on elixir. angry

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Are we forming one clan
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Food is ready .... And I ate it grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2015
braintext:
Food is ready .... And I ate it grin
brian, u neva leave th6?
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2015
bykebyke:

As in eh..I don't use barchers anymore,now I use balloonions which rarely gives me profit on elixir. angry
balloonion at th8 isnt as efficient as balloonion in th9. moreover, balloonion is very good, but if it goes wrong thats the worst feeling ever
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
tomii:
balloonion at th8 isnt as efficient as balloonion in th9. moreover, balloonion is very good, but if it goes wrong thats the worst feeling ever
Yes you're right cause level6 balloons at th9 are beasts.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
tomii:

Best get a hound or two
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
tomii:
brian, u neva leave th6?

Lol... I dey th7 o....
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Best get a hound or two
Hounds are overrated jor grin
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
bykebyke:

Hounds are overrated jor grin

I don't think so

My preferred attack

2 hounds 25 balloons6 20 minion
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

I don't think so

My preferred attack

2 hounds 25 balloons6 20 minion
Cool,i use 24balloons and 40minions and i also try to not use more than 2spells in a raid,for dark elixir farming i use Garch.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
bykebyke:

Cool,i use 24balloons and 40minions and i also try to not use more than 2spells in a raid,for dark elixir farming i use Garch.

The new update does not help looting
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

True that,nowadays i don't even find dead bases unlike before.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
bykebyke:

Very annoying
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
bykebyke:

pickabeau1:

Just drop to bronze or silver league and you'll fill up your storage wink
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
braintext:

Just drop to bronze or silver league and you'll fill up your storage wink

Yep

Dropping now again

I was in gold....attacks pushed me to crystal

Am in silver now
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yep

Dropping now again

I was in gold....attacks pushed me to crystal

Am in silver now

Silver and bronze is the home of abandoned fully ripe bases....

wink
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
braintext:

Silver and bronze is the home of abandoned fully ripe bases....

wink

Lol

Just got 2 starred in silver...
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Lol

Just got 2 starred in silver...

move down to bronze.... you'll rarely get attacked... my gold storage is filled up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.