Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (25081 Views)

Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? / Clash Of Clans: New Clan ! / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
braintext:

move down to bronze.... you'll rarely get attacked... my gold storage is filled up

U sure?

Some bad guys lurk in bronze too

Will be there soon...

Need to run out the shield
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2015
What kind of Bronze league is this

People dropping trophies on my base,attacked 5times in 1minute. angry
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 1:08am On Dec 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

U sure?

Some bad guys lurk in bronze too

Will be there soon...

Need to run out the shield

Just give it a try ....
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2015
DaF*uck??

grin grin grin

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 25, 2015
See me see wahala angry,Braintext please how do you cope with this?

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2015
bykebyke:
See me see wahala angry,Braintext please how do you cope with this?

See mine oh.... They want me to leave bronze league by force

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Donkunxex(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Less loots means slow development.. It has been really hard for 2weeks now... All i do now is log In,check my message box for raids,cash out my elixir and gold to the storage...dats all... I cannot afford to speed up training and at the end,get less loot... SuperCell just bleeped up..damn... Person just dey waste hin time... When my savings for the 4th builder is almost complete dem come bring dis yeye update.... undecided
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Too much trophy dropping

Bronze to gold once I log.out
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by braintext(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Donkunxex:
Less loots means slow development.. It has been really hard for 2weeks now... All i do now is log In,check my message box for raids,cash out my elixir and gold to the storage...dats all... I cannot afford to speed up training and at the end,get less loot... SuperCell just bleeped up..damn... Person just dey waste hin time... When my savings for the 4th builder is almost complete dem come bring dis yeye update.... undecided

Drop to bronze league and you'll see the difference
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Donkunxex(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
braintext:

Drop to bronze league and you'll see the difference
Ok
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by masciv: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2016
I'm in th7. Still not a bad ass th7 but still in early stages. Don't know if there's a clan that would take me as I am right now. I love wars and I'm fairly active... Anyone
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Cullinane: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Please join my CoC clan. It's a new clan with focus on war and trophy pushing. Clan name is Princeps. Look for the one with the leader name as Lucien. Tell him Cullinane from Nairaland referred you. He will make u a co-leader. Thanks. Abeg!!!
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cullinane:
Please join my CoC clan. It's a new clan with focus on war and trophy pushing. Clan name is Princeps. Look for the one with the leader name as Lucien. Tell him Cullinane from Nairaland referred you. He will make u a co-leader. Thanks. Abeg!!!

So many princeps clans
What's the clan code

Seen....
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Cullinane: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
pickabeau1:

So many princeps clans
What's the clan code

Seen....

Clan code is #2RCPJGQL. Thanks bro. You will be my first member.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Charmander: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2016
If I wanted to play for like one hour,how much mb do I need?
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Charmander:
10mb can take you for one hour...the game doesn't consume data that much.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Charmander:

the game does not consume much data.. once u get into the game u wont even care how much data it requres...
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
TH8 Base maxed. cheesy

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Rocky97(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls join my clan, town hall 6 and upward is needed the first 5 th7 nd 8 will be given co leader pls join and lets war.. search for MOCKINGJAY™ OR #YURGPJC8
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Town Hall 9 cheesy

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by moststylish(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2016
holatoj:
Take note...
* dz game can be addictive ,manage your time very well.....
*Dz game needs a person who is smart and patient..... d upgrades are. damn slow , u really need to be patient In playing the game....
*u need Mobile data to play it always ,......yea......crap........but dat z both crappy but sweet , u get to chat with players like u all over the world......
*don't try hacking it .......its a waste of time ....trust me , it can damage the app itself and will cause it to auto reset everyday....
*immediately u download login to your gmail a d create an account on the game this help you a lot....Ur game z saved online automatically and u get to play even on another phone just by logging in.....

Why it is difficult to hack..
men dz game is 100% online , I hacked it but immediately the value of my gems changed it brought out something similar to synchronization and d app restarted and returning to its original values......yea......so it is virtually 80-90% failure during hacking.....
which clan ar u, let me join, my current clan is wack
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by moststylish(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2016
namelesss:

its better if you request then i'll accept you. I will reduce the trophy requirements to 600 please specify that you are from Nairaland for us to accept you.
i can't find naijahealers on clash of clan, can u help
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by tunex4christ(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Naija Blazers currently recruiting loyal members..Any town hall level is accepted..Just search "Naija blazers".. Ready to help if ur a new player...will b waitn 4 you..
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by holatoj(m): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2016
OK GUYS...HERE IT IS....
IMPORTANT TIPS U REALLY NEED AT THE MOMENET FOR CLASH OF CLANS......

1)LOOTING TIPS
mehn after d November/December update looting was kinda hard and niggaz and clashers were annoyed all over the world....well things stabilized later on....
---WHAT TYPE OF TROOPS DO U LOOT WITH?
TH1-6
the mistake pple here make is that they cook heavy troops like loons, wizards, and high end troops that consumes a lotta elixir...Although Good, it ends up like this....u prepare a troop with 80k and at the end u steal 120k elixir, ur gain is just 40k with the whole stress...
TH7
Chai Th7 niggaz always dey vex me, they loot with drags, Level1&2 drags cost around 27-30k elixir each, u cook 8 or 10 which will be around 150k elixir, u end up stealing 250k ur gain is just lesser.... try n use giants plus healer with Gobs, archers and babarians...
TH8-10
I am a th10 player, I fell for this too......most niggaz in this range loot with drags, gowipe....Really good.....I use my gowipe to steal let's say 900k combined with about 3k De, but time is too long in preparing these troops coupled with the fact that sometimes things go qring in attacks and I end up with nothing....some use drags, all these attacks are strong but they will not yield or increase ur storage fast enuf.....within the last 2 days I raised 7million Gold in 2 days, 4 million elixir in 2 days and stealing over 20k De with these combo..

Giants plus gobs plus archers plus babs...with ma heroes.....dam fast......my troops gets ready every 21-23 mins...max 30mins....
I attack and steal around 600k plus sometimes 800/900k, average of 1500De per attack...sometimes as much as 3/4k in a single attack...with these attacks are fast and storage is filled fast enuf....at least in an average speed......
---WHAT TYPE OF BASE DO U ATTACK?
here is where some pple Miss it....they just attack base anyhow...
ATTACK DEAD BASES..
Th3-6
attacks bases that are super dead n once u atrack them ur storage gets filled at ones....
Th7-Th10
at th7 there are dead bases with 800k combined loot...on ma second account.... I moved attacked a Th7with 1.3 million loot...dead base...I ended stealing around 1.1mil...
the Code in base ATTACK is USE YOUR "NEXT" button wella....just keep on pressing it and I tell u d base will appear.....I just attacked a dead base moments ago....800k tins....
---WHAT TYPE OF LEAGUE DO U BELONG TO??
I have been in some leagues up to the champions level, titans n legendary I have not been there....but here is the trick, personally I love some leagues for dia xtics....
Bronze-dead bases
Gold-Dark elixir plentetious
crystal-amazing dead bases....All..G,E,De
master-super dead bases....mostly Gold n Elixir
....the trick all here is that sit where it is convenient for u....I don't expect a th7 clasher in crystal coz ur oppositions are "nah die tins"...am in crystal presently n I get enuf......THE TRUTH IS THERE IS LOOT IN ALL LEAGUES...SEARCH WELLA N USE UR "NEXT" BUTTON WELLA....happy clashing......
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
moststylish:
i can't find naijahealers on clash of clan, can u help

#2QC9QYPC
Just try searching this code.... But when are you joining? And whats the name to expect
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
who is playing clash royale
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
pickabeau1:
who is playing clash royale
Igrin
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Igrin

Nice game
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
pickabeau1:

Nice game
Yeah..hard though...I just got into pekka's play house

Two battles later..I'm out..lost a lot of trophies. grin
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Yeah..hard though...I just got into pekka's play house

Two battles later..I'm out..lost a lot of trophies. grin

Yep// Pekka factory.. tough.
But I am now in spell factory
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
pickabeau1:

Yep// Pekka factory.. tough.
But I am now in spell factory

Wow..you don go far o
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Wow..you don go far o

Naaa

I always still drop down into Pekka

Donate.. you get gold
Upgrade
Use cheap fast troops - knight, barbs, musketters, minions, spear goblins and arrow to kill goblins
My new fave troop is bomb skeleton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.