Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (25080 Views)

Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? / Clash Of Clans: New Clan ! / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
pickabeau1:

Naaa

I always still drop down into Pekka

Donate.. you get gold
Upgrade
Use cheap fast troops - knight, barbs, musketters, minions, spear goblins and arrow to kill goblins
My new fave troop is bomb skeleton

I hate that bomb skeleton eh..I'm trying to get the Giant Skilo.

Below is my current deck..effective.. Though weak against Giants.

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
bykebyke:

I hate that bomb skeleton eh..I'm trying to get the Giant Skilo.

Below is my current deck..effective.. Though weak against Giants.

I mean Giant Skeleton.. I support it with vlkyrie or musketter just to get to the arena towers
It deal 600 damage upon death

Then I send a knight or hog rider on the second path to cause more havoc
Good card...Goblin Barrel but you need something to send along to distract

Change your witch to Giant Skeleton and use Minion Horde instead of Hog
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
pickabeau1:

I mean Giant Skeleton.. I support it with vlkyrie or musketter just to get to the arena towers
It deal 600 damage upon death

Then I send a knight or hog rider on the second path to cause more havoc
Good card...Goblin Barrel but you need something to send along to distract

Change your witch to Giant Skeleton and use Minion Horde instead of Hog

I haven't gotten a Giant skeleton..yet.

I will try out the m.horde though.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
bykebyke:

I haven't gotten a Giant skeleton..yet.

I will try out the m.horde though.

You will get it soon
Its an epic card

You can use Giant too
It allows you soak up attacks and move forward with troops behind
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by moststylish(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
namelesss:

#2QC9QYPC
Just try searching this code.... But when are you joining? And whats the name to expect
henry, is ur clan a new one and do i search with that code
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by moststylish(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
namelesss:

#2QC9QYPC
Just try searching this code.... But when are you joining? And whats the name to expect
meh ur clan trophy is too much na, i have just 1300
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
moststylish:
meh ur clan trophy is too much na, i have just 1300

I have reduced it... U can join now
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
moststylish:
henry, is ur clan a new one and do i search with that code

Its not a new clan... Level 6 clan with frequent wars....
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by moststylish(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
namelesss:

Its not a new clan... Level 6 clan with frequent wars....
pls wats ur name there am coming now
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by namelesss: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
moststylish:
pls wats ur name there am coming now

Sorry guy... Someone unknowingly rejected you... Request now ill be online to accept you..
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by moststylish(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
namelesss:

Sorry guy... Someone unknowingly rejected you... Request now ill be online to accept you..
ok...coc is telling me that i have been banned from the clan, can u send me invite? henry #ULV2R9CR
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by moststylish(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
join my clan.....search NAIRALAND,elder and co-leader is sure
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by callmemuzby(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2016
t33why:
Check me out at naija starz. User handle is the same as here
teewhy, u sef be nairalander?. I be ex-starz co-leader, i left during that jonathan,lily,KR,phegoh,judesma crisis.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Chidexter(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Just downloaded this game. How do I play and join clan
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chidexter:
Just downloaded this game. How do I play and join clan

You need to get to level 4 or so where you can build the clan castle
Then you search for a clan and join
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Chidexter(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
pickabeau1:

Ish just uninstalled it out of frustration. Am downloading it again.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by pickabeau1: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chidexter:

Ish just uninstalled it out of frustration. Am downloading it again.

You can back up to Facebook or Google plus
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by MistyDave(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is the loot I got in one attack grin

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Chidexter(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
MistyDave what clan are you in? I will like to join
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
I need a new clan.A really active clan,put down your clan's name lemme check it out.I'm a Townhall 9.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Chidexter(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
bykebyke:
I need a new clan.A really active clan,put down your clan's name lemme check it out.I'm a Townhall 9.

Join Naija Palace one of the most active of clans and 100% Nigerians
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Chidexter(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

Thanks, am in th7 now. Almost maxed
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Chidexter(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
pickabeau1:

Thanks bro. Am almost maxed th7 now.
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperCell have killed the QueenWalk strategy. cry cry
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Kaycee7(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Just started Clash Royale. Looking for a Naija clan to join
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Chidexter(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
bykebyke:
SuperCell have killed the QueenWalk strategy. cry cry

U dey mind dem
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Sultan5(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Started last 2 weeks am already @ th5. Looking for a clan way I go fit get co-leader. Any offers?
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by moststylish(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sultan5:
Started last 2 weeks am already @ th5. Looking for a clan way I go fit get co-leader. Any offers?
join my clan, search nairaland
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by Sultan5(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
moststylish:
join my clan, search nairaland

Am going to need more details to locate the clan, what is the clan level? What is the leaders username?
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by masciv: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Join us if you need a clan. Recruiting 9ja boys cool...Th8 and above

Clan name: STREET

Clan Tag: #YVUOC2YU

When sending a request please indicate you're from nairaland

I'm Sam Aden in the clan and the clan's lvl 7

Join us✌
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by kingzleyz: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Love dis game so much.. .

If you are interested in joining MA clan

Clan name :THE ENGINEERS
LEVEL : LEVEL 7
KING KLAUZ IN MA NAME DERE

RECRUITIN TH6 AND ABOVE u will enjoy ur stay der am in th9
Re: Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players by kingzleyz: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2016
kingzleyz:
Love dis game so much.. .

If you are interested in joining MA clan

Clan name :THE ENGINEERS
LEVEL : LEVEL 7
KING KLAUZ IN MA NAME DERE

RECRUITIN TH6 AND ABOVE u will enjoy ur stay der am in th9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.