Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32500 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

How can you call the Hausas Tribalistic when they voted GEJ in 2011? Do you really believe they are voting GMB cos he is from the North? Sure some people will but this is a protest vote against GEJ.

The same protest vote is happening in the SW
Didn't Buhari beat Jonathan in the north in 2011? Jonathan got his Northern votes mostly from the middle belt.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

I think it's more about the party at the center. If Buhari wins and is seeking a second term in 2019, i can assure you that he will equally get a bloc vote from the SE.
Hmmm....that is a scenario that throws up all sort of calculations.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Didn't Buhari beat Jonathan in the north in 2011? Jonathan got his Northern votes mostly from the middle belt.
The middle belt is still the North bro....
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

I said Hausa/Fulani not North. Here's a map of how the election was won in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:46am On Mar 29, 2015
But it does not matter who you support, the votes from Ondo is a surprise to everyone.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

I said Hausa/Fulani not North. Here's a map of how the election was won in the North.

Oh okay. Sorry.

I doubt the voting pattern will change much except that Kwara, Kogi and Nassarawa might go to APC.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:
But it does not matter who you support, the votes from Ondo is a surprise to everyone.

What's happening in Ondo?
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 4:51am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

[s]shut da fvk up!

The Ijaw nation are blinded at moment and cant recognize their nose from their ear. When the cloud clears and the hood come down and they take stock they will realize their mistake and regret entrusting their son in a cocoon sorrounded with Ibos. You ruined Jonathan's administration.

Ijaws did not Bleep up Jonathan administration, Yorubas were absent in his administration, the Hausas did not do it.....Ibos drowned him in scandals and bad policies.

The best of his cabinet ministers are Yorybas. The worst of them are Ibos and the cabinets that brought repeated disgrace and controversies and divided the country along ethnic and religious lines are headed by Ibos.

Recount how you all stood in for Stealer Oduah? How about your support for Ihejirika's biased and disproportionate staffing of command posts with Ibos?

How many should I quote? Did Peter Obi not cause divisiveness when he accused Fashola of singling out Ibo in his policy of reuniting destitutes back with their homeland and family? Even Ohanaeze jumped in and cried tribalism.......and the nation found out you were not singled out and it wasnt tribalism.

Gbawe, Nduchucks, Superstar are responding in a spirit of forgiveness and brotherhood. I like their response.

It just happens that I have studied Ibo from afar and near, off line and online and I am not convinced you have changed from your convinction, whether perceived or real, that you are superior to everyone else.....and in all times!

When you loose in the political battle to assert your superiority over others someone need to come out and rub your loss in your face....rather than accomodating you with forgiveness.

That person that will rub your loss in your face and deflate your swollen ego is Mayor of Lagos.

I say it again without remorse....shut da fvk up![/s]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ziccoit: 4:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

GEJ did very well in all NW and NE states where he lost in 2011 with more than 25% he actually needed in his weak zones. Nowhere in SE and SS GMB got up to 10% in the same election. Who is now a tribalist? Data absolve the NW and NEterns to be more politically liberal compare to SS and SE. In fact, my SW did not give GEJ block vote then.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:54am On Mar 29, 2015
ziccoit:

GEJ did very well in all NW and NE states where he lost in 2011 with more than 25% he actually needed in his weak zones. Nowhere in SE and SS GMB got up to 10% in the same election. Who is now a tribalist? Data absolve the NW and NEterns to be more politically liberal compare to SS and SE. In fact, my SW did not give GEJ block vote then.
Buhari did not campaign in those places in 2011 except one state where he showed up. He was head strong then and probably the though the votes from the North could make him president. Jonathan won 25% because he campaigned massively in the north. it has nothing to do with being politically liberal.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 4:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

But they voted Yar Adua na undecided undecided
it was between the weakling, walking dead fulani and the strong one...the weakling was the ssafer choice., they voted him knowing there was a strong possibility he would die before he finished his tenure. Besides, I believe that was the most rigged election in Nigeria's history

They're so nonchallant about the country that they just sit back and watch shiit happen, and if possible, worsen it

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ziccoit: 4:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Buhari did not campaign in those places in 2011 except one state where he showed up. He was head strong then and probably the though the votes from the North could make him president. Jonathan won 25% because he campaigned massively in the north. it has nothing to do with being politically liberal.

He did not campaign too in SW and GEJ was not block voted on that reason!
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Unemadu: 4:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Tribalists will die of hate.
Igbos have always voted PDP no mater where its candidate comes from.

If theres any anybody dividing Nigeria along ethnic lines its APC.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Scatterboss(m): 4:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

I'm not talking about appointments.

Ok boss, what are you now talking about? Is it the paper bridge, the bad roads or the dying minute rush of commissioning uncompleted projects. How has he favor the Ibos apart from appointments?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 5:00am On Mar 29, 2015
ziccoit:

He did not campaign too in SW and GEJ was not block voted on that reason!
In the SW, Jonathan's contender was Ribadu who won Osun state. Ribadu was voted for because was running under the auspices of ACN.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by PassingShot(m): 5:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:
@MayorofLagos.

Chill dude. We want good governance decent and detribalised Nigerians know Buhari can deliver. We cannot be like the vile PDP who spread hate and division to thrive. Some bigoted Igbos may have made it their mission to support GEJ blindly but I urge you not to make it about them. I wish you will celebrate the likes of Berem, Cleverly, Pa Eziachi, ObiagellI, Gen Buhari and many other Igbos who have stood for the good governance of Nigeria consistently and uncompromisingly to the extent of being ostracised by others . GEJ has divided us horribly but we will have to heal as a people and not lose our humanity because of him. Good governance must remain our agitation and not a hollow search for 'payback'.

Wisdom speaking.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 5:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

What's happening in Ondo?
APC recording massive victories....the percentage in Ondo might be higher that Lagos.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 5:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

APC recording massive victories....the percentage in Ondo might be higher that Lagos.

Seems Fashola is sleeping over though
That's surprising as i thought PDP would sweep Ondo owing to Mimiko's influence.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 5:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

PDP
https://www.nairaland.com/akinalabi
PDP is a bad choice in the SW...he should have known that
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by comdeoye: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2015
All these news about Lagos poll are lies. Wait till its officially announced and you will see what lagosians truly want.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
it was between the weakling, walking dead fulani and the strong one...the weakling was the ssafer choice., they voted him knowing there was a strong possibility he would die before he finished his tenure. Besides, I believe that was the most rigged election in Nigeria's history

They're so nonchallant about the country that they just sit back and watch shiit happen, and if possible, worsen it
I still don't believe they are that tribal.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
PDP is a bad choice in the SW...he should have known that
They were lied to by people like Buruji Kashamu, Bode George, Obanikoro etc...

But you must also see that it is not a PDP/APC thing. It is more about them voting out GEJ
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2015
comdeoye:
All these news about Lagos poll are lies. Wait till its officially announced and you will see what lagosians truly want.
Yeah....lets see how it goes
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 5:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Unemadu:
Tribalists will die of hate.
Igbos have always voted PDP no mater where its candidate comes from.

If theres any anybody dividing Nigeria along ethnic lines its APC.

that's why Igbos are politically redundant. You all should kindly do this country a favour by abstaining from all forms of voting. You always vote useless, incompetent and docile leaders.

....The worst thing is, not one Igbo person ever has a logical reason for voting the blockheads they love to vote. Igbo people shame me during elections. No political sense whatsoever
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

I still don't believe they are that tribal.
oh they're worse. I know them, they're my people
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 5:12am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
that's why Igbos are politically redundant. You all should kindly do this country a favour by abstaining from all forms of voting. You always vote useless, incompetent and docile leaders.

....The worst thing is, not one Igbo person ever has a logical reason for voting the blockheads they love to vote. Igbo people shame me during elections. No political sense whatsoever
Okay, relax...

Too much hate in your post ma'am.

I doubt I will be able to reply you anymore

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 5:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

you seem not to know the difference between Hausa/Fulani and the entire north.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 5:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

That's surprising as i thought PDP would sweep Ondo owing to Mimiko's influence.
Everyone thought the same but it seems Mimiko's political influence has dwindled.

Unconfirmed reports say he lost his PU
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 5:14am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
you seem not to know the difference between Hausa/Fulani and the entire north.
I thought he wrote North. I have since apologised na
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

They were lied to by people like Buruji Kashamu, Bode George, Obanikoro etc...

But you must also see that it is not a PDP/APC thing. It is more about them voting out GEJ

anything seen as a GEJ associate will become collateral damage...in this case, any PDP aspirant
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 5:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

I thought he wrote North. I have since apologised na
kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Read What EFCC Said About MMM / Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court / Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.