Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Election Results With Pictures - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results With Pictures (148167 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / PDP's Magic In Taraba's Gov' Election Results.... With Pictures / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Decryptor(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Chidozieude:

grin grin

Fear! Did Minister win his polling unit?

Which minister?
Re: Election Results With Pictures by tunex23: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Idboyostic:
Here In Owo Local government in Ondo State it was all round victory for APC..........APC won the whole units (17) of ward 5.....#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba#Change
I have alwayz said it, I won't be that happy if APC has won the election without Winning Owo LG, that my local Govt were I came from. I trust my people!!! Change we Want!!!

Osinbajo my march

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by jasmine01s: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2015
VOTE RIGHTLY, 2015 — »» Vaudeville ««
Don't vote for someone;
J - Just
O - On
N - Negative
A - Assignment
T - To
H - Harm
A - All
N - Nigerians
Vote someone who will...
B - Bring
U - Us
H - Hope
A - And
R - Remove
I - Incompetence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Dearest, can we just discuss these results without using irresponsible language on one another. We are just the spectators. We don't get anything from their winning or losing. It's just the story. If GEJ or GMB loses, they have made it in life. At least, they are/will be ex- Presidents, with full pension,; You and I are the ordinary Nigerians, some underemployed, some unemployed and others like me, students
. They( APC and PDP) milk us dry, like cows; so they don't deserve my fighting for them, when their kids are probably, gearing up for the new Lamborghini they will ride after the elections. I was not born to be a servant for anybody, counting their votes for them, and praying they win. I should be doing my own, I should be contesting self.
It will surprise you to see some politicians defecting to the winning party after elections. Those guys are smart. Its their own enterprise.
Anyways, Remember today is Sunday, so let's keep it holy.
One love brothers ( and pretty sexy sisters)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by MaZterZ(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
A moment of silent for our E-ediot warrior *PDP cry

Where is BARcanista shocked shocked

grin grin

#GMB all the way....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by sheunsheun(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
cum see enforcement yestaday 4 Okrika, omo i cry oooo. dem no let anybodi comot 4 Apc

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by MaLAdyy(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
missionmex:
which kaduna south? 90 per cent of vote is for PDP.

Not true

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by EternalBeing: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Who ever would make Nigeria better must win IJN!
See the result of a Country that enthroned a good leader here:
www.nairaland.com/2224453/tour-experience-daomey-cotonou-port#32126290
Re: Election Results With Pictures by sani99: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
No body has the power to published result except INEC...if this is the result,why are they being pasted on wall instead of it being taking to Inec collation centers? .....This is fake...apc handiwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by vioment: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2015
APC go win this election. For the haters na YOYO (you on your own). If APC don't get serious from the get go, top speed, 100km and running na YOYO for them next election. Infrastructure, security, and education is what I need to see happening or else you know the rest ....
Thank God, Nigeria dun dey mature so by next election even with security changes, we Nigerians will vote in a more civilized manner and even the political parties will campaign with credible results not America is doing this and that to us, our army WAS not equipped so any hoodlum fit disband them, or money for infrastructure missing with no repercussions. Never again; its better to start cultivating those habits than to keep digging and playing in the mud with corruption habits, no rule of law habits, mediocre habits from all branches of our government and lecturers.
We need to start putting our state govt. feet to the fire and make them do their work.
Mr President, you have tried, e no easy. Is not a child's play to lead Nigeria, which is the capital of West Africa and the head quarter of Africa. We are moving too slow to claim our mantle under your leadership like many of those before you; some came and played with it, which am guessing is what you went there to do. Thank you for your great services. You are in Nigeria's history book and will always be respected by all including by our incoming President. You are a great Nigerian and many will learn from you in our different spheres of life. Thank you very much.

May God lead our leader and bless his followers.
Nigeria is going to the mountain top where the world will come and learn full time study of progression.
We are the light of the black race. And together we will make anything African proud with humbleness.
Our journey has begun. Buckle up people, the time is now.

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Heffalump(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2015
It is the final result that matters not this piece meal.
Wait o, I see APC still hoping for the presidency? LOL
Poor people. This is a done deal for PDP

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
sani99:
No body has the power to published result except INEC...if this is the result,why are they being pasted on wall instead of it being taking to Inec collation centers?
It seems there are two types. One with green lines is pasted on the wall in the interest of transparency and the other type is sent to INEC.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dospix:
You are a fat lair; now i am beginning to believe those who are doubting the credibility of these result. FFK posted today that he delivered his ward. You guys are just so unrepentant in your propagandist and rebellious attitude.
does 'ward' and 'polling unit' sound the same to you?

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by odutope(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
sani99:
No body has the power to published result except INEC...if this is the result,why are they being pasted on wall instead of it being taking to Inec collation centers? .....This is fake...apc handiwork
Dnt say what you dnt know. I am a presiding officer in my polling unit. My final duty after the election is to paste the result clearly where everybody can see it and thats even after giving party and security agents copies of the results

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by debeo: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
400billionman:
[size=14] DECEIT...

Anything by APC should be taken with pinch of salt..

An APC women leader was arrested by the military on election eve in Lagos with many cartoons of printed ballot papers. What does it take writing results and snapping them ?

Subsequently APC stated before the elections that they won't honour result sheets except collation done by the card reader. APC try harder.. [/size]

Has political sceptism closed your eyes and blocked your ears?
People are posting results with pictures signed by agents with lots of eye witnesses, you are talking about APC woman caught with ballot papers

If you feel the results are fake come out with facts to discredit them.

You can start by announcing your PU results

Or did GMB win that you are ahsamed to now announce it?

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by edwife(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nazeeboy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
hamingra:

Bi like say una no dey go school for kebbi abi? Where the PO should have written the Office for contest, look wetin em write!
yeah na one corper from the south wey be the PO.
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
unite4real:

Have u also seen that in South East, the reverse is the case? So the igbos also see it as a Christian-Muslim tussle.

Needless to say, I am Christian but voted for buhari. Am not for religious but for change.

You want change....no wahala but let not your unborn generation regret it
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Alhassanu(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
from katsina state; presidency:
1.Daura Apc 69632 Pdp 117
2.Sandamu Apc 53209 Pdp 79
3.Baure Apc 43691 Pdp 108
4.Mai'adua Apc 51003 Pdp 214
5.Zangon Daura Apc 39219 Pdp 118
6.Mani Apc 35001 Pdp 254
7.Mashi Apc 40003 Pdp 317
8.Ingawa Apc 35339 pdp 89
9.Kusada Apc 51963 Pdp 901
10.Bindawa APc 29641 Pdp 26
11.Kankiya Apc 47814 Pdp 107
12.Dutsi Apc 29600 pdp 207

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by missionmex(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
MaLAdyy:

Not true
the truth is that APC can't win kaduna south.

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by kuuljay(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Metrofox:

the way the guy take draw the zero ehn..e don dey practice am since ..lol grin
falls off nepa poll grin grin grin grin you are a clown

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by arimahoseloka(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yehman:

This was actually what made so many people changed their mind. The Hausa see the election as complete Muslim-Christian tussle.
not anymore bro. people are suffering under PDP, and they simply want change!!

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by puzzler: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
From a reliable source..
lagos apc 30% pdp 70%
oyo. Apc.8% Pdp 92%
kano. Apc 20% pdp80%
kaduna. Apc. 15% Pdp 85%

Source: BARCANISTER DREAM..
Event: 2023 ELECTIONS..

15 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Seun:
It seems there are two types. One with green lines is pasted on the wall in the interest of transparency and the other type is sent to INEC.

It seems but you dont know...and you dont know ur bloody website it violating election code of conduct by putting these fake results on front page of your website....are you INEC

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Seun(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1prHaZdlwsI/VRfXYkHp7XI/AAAAAAAE2bE/3mmkNPCJx4o/s1600/CBNtcJnWQAAV8OL.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

continue spreading lies....
We've been deleting collated results from questionable sources, but for the sake of transparency, we have to allow people to report the results from their individual polling centers. This is the same reason why results are counted at each polling center: to promote transparency.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
sani99:
Re: Election Results With Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fake Results
Re: Election Results With Pictures by securi: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
2011 Presidential result
Largas:
read my earlier post once more since you have issues comprehending posts. I posted and I quote, "north voted en mass for buhari". And also you failed to rebuke aura2 or whatever she is called when she said awful things to sone one. "...deserve to be caged", "not fit to live among humans", "goat" were all said by aura2. You no go talk na my own you gt case for? For your information. Buhari won in NE and NW in 2011. Check this. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/latest-presidential-results/89807/
You and aura2 should stop spreading falsehood all around the world even though that's typical of apc agents. When you do, I'll find you, I'll debunk and expose you. Be warned!!!!

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Lstar4real(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
cocokiller1:
my other accts are dere e.g twitter nd I.g
check my profile
u can msg me via dm
which one be lg ? Got u on Twitty u look like oyinbo shocked m wondering if na u
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Seun:
We've been deleting collated results from questionable sources, but for the sake of transparency, we have to allow people to report the results from their individual polling centers. This is the same reason why results are counted at each polling center: to promote transparency.

My friend you or any person dont have that power to publish any result....do you know that there are fake result sheets and I am sure you dont know them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.