Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? (26022 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by dammytosh: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
And u sleep with all the girls he slept with.

Pastor must also u sleep with all the ladies he slept with in case he did too.

We go dey complicate our lives unnecessarily.

The mumu wey wan return certificate might still be fornicating. grin grin grin
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Motolank: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
What about those Pastor himself slept with before he born again, pastor too should return their ecstasy first...give me a break?
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Dtwoabbey(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Well, we thank God o. We treated this same question in my church last sunday and the answer given by my pastor is biblical that once you gave your life to christ, behold old things (note: things) have passed away and all become new. Now my advice, you as a christian that can read very well, go and read your bible and ask God what you are to do over it. Don't allow any humanly body to be an intermediary between you and God but look unto Jesus the finisher of our faith. God bless you.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Since you aren't one of them and would never be, shove yours right up your ass, SSS. cheesy

Maybe my hard phat dicck deep in your arsehole but I don't like sharing. Nne biko buru your frustrated disease-infested pussi pack for corner.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by luvprince4real(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ask buhari and tinubu about certificate matters.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Tunby(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT RETURN ANYTHING.You did it in ignorance, God has forgiven you.You have a clean sheet now, Just move on.Simple!!!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Dlivingstone(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
If any man is in christ,old things have passed away and behold all things are become new.returning the certificate or not doesn't change anything.whatever you did Before you accept Jesus wasn't you.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by chiomzy86(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chai God have mercy on the gullible..so whatis the essence of repentance and asking for forgiveness?,don't allow a pastor to use your brain,is it not the same waec he used to secure admission?.he should also return his bsc na, dear God has paid for his sins once he has recieved christ..,many have commited bigger atrocities & God forgave them,that pastor that is using his brain,..should,squote author=Iamsynord post=32120750]A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !![/quote]
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
papawemba:

Maybe my hard phat dicck deep in your arsehole but I don't like sharing. Nne biko buru your frustrated disease-infested pussi pack for corner.

Lekwa Anu mpama.
Do you think my infested pussy has got ya time?
I am way too happy and the pussy well satisfied to be "annoyed " this afternoon. HIAN!!

BIKO, GO AND SIT DOWN NO TIME FOR YOU! ENJOY NWA- NNE!!! ON WE DI IHE NJI GI KPOLU!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lionbite:
if its a true message from God i suggests he returns it........... cos sometimes our plans are different from God's divine plan

The last time I checked God is all forgiving

So I suggest you keep your beliefs to yourself and stop confusing other members
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by emmasege: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
pdppower:
If he returns the cert, what about the university degree he got through his admission with the certificate? He must also return the proceeds of that certificate and not just the certificate
And he would have to return the university degree and re-enrol for another WAEC.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!
lots of advice coming up that u/your friend will be confused.
I'll advice that he embarks on a fast and ask God to reveal what he wants him to do to him in his dream. I'm certain God will speak to him...
savvy?
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
''' And Zaccheus said...half of my goods i give to the poor...AND IF I HAVE TAKEN ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN BY FALSE ACCUSATIONS I RESTORE HIM FOURFOLD..'''. That's biblical example of restitution. The fondation of that University certificate is by false and need to be corrected. So brother return it. God will give you the grace

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by dplomaticVal: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Your friend needs to help his pastor regain his sense by sending him for mental check up! cheesy cheesy
All this people wey dey worship their pastors self!

Since he is repented, old things has passed away.

That pastor needs to be flogged thoroughly by boko haram. grin cheesy.

So all the kwokwokirikwo wey I do, after repentance, I gat to go to them guys to collect all the satisfaction they derived? ? NDI nzuzu! cheesy cheesy and return their sperm.
All the thief wey I thief , make I go return back abi Especially the candies wey i thief from my mama stalls to those days.Tell that pastor make him pack welll angry

ur case is purely different. every sin has its punishment, that the pastor said he should return his fraudulent cert to get redeemed does not mean u too will get redeemed after u return d sperm u sucked. our penance for the sins we commit varies so don't discourage that guy
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Our miracle could be tied to very tiny and seemingly foolish things as our human brain can comprehend...
Remember, even the wisdom of men can never be compared to the foolishness of God.
If returning his certificate is the divine instruction, then let him do it. Who knows what the outcome wud be.. I wish him Open doors and open heavens

Also maybe he shud add a Dry fast for some days before returning it.

This is MAN instruction not DIVINE. He has repented. Maybe he would have passed without help.

LOOK FORWARD AND IGNORE THE HYPOCRITES TRYING TO DRAG YOUR LIFE BACKWARDS!

This pastor has no doubt sinned in the past and has not made restitution for everything he did and yet he is still a pastor (perhaps even a good one apart from imposing his own ideas on his congregation).

KEEP your cert and if the Pastor insists then go and join a different Church which understands Christianity better.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by abumeinben(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gmajor:

Lol you're joking right?

I more than mean it sef
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by chinnelle(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided
Amamsi
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!

Whatever happened to the scripture "if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things have past away and all things have become new?
Why didn't Christ insist that apostle Paul restitute all those he killed when he was Saul .......?

If God opens yours eyes to see what your Pastor does or has done ,you'll give him 2 hot dirty slaps and walk away.........

Christians need to start using God's uncountable one of which is the gift of discernment

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Desmog21(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tell him to rewrite WAEC again
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by enalakun: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who would he return the waec result to? He has done the right thing by confessing to the pastor, he should also do the same to his parents and as he said he has asked God for forgiveness then no need to return it.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

This is MAN instruction not DIVINE. He has repented. Maybe he would have passed without help.

LOOK FORWARD AND IGNORE THE HYPOCRITES TRYING TO DRAG YOUR LIFE BACKWARDS!

This pastor has no doubt sinned in the past and has not made restitution for everything he did and yet he is still a pastor (perhaps even a good one apart from imposing his own ideas on his congregation).

KEEP your cert and if the Pastor insists then go and join a different Church which understands Christianity better.

Hey friend been a minute and a half .....lost my phone and viber too......
Good thinking in your above quote
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Zikzim:
''' And Zaccheus said...half of my goods i give to the poor...AND IF I HAVE TAKEN ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN BY FALSE ACCUSATIONS I RESTORE HIM FOURFOLD..'''. That's biblical example of restitution. The fondation of that University certificate is by false and need to be corrected. So brother return it. God will give you the grace

Make restitution (fourfold or even more) by making a good life for yourself and helping people to get to that University honestly! Ruining your life will not make restitution in any form whatsoever!

Ignore these hypocritical and judgemental people advising you badly they just want to see you returned to a bad situation so. And if they gloat over that then shame on them.

As for the Biblical quotes, please listen to the words of Jesus above all others - "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and also "Go and sin no more".

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by lolaxavier(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Guy, hold on to your certificate. Keep trying you will get a job. Don't let people destroy your life with all these fake analysis...

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Vince77(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fake ass pastor.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
dplomaticVal:

ur case is purely different. every sin has its punishment, that the pastor said he should return his fraudulent cert to get redeemed does not mean u too will get redeemed after u return d sperm u sucked. our penance for the sins we commit varies so don't discourage that guy

What are you saying gaaaan
Who is the Pastor to determine what punishment is for which sin? Hanhan do you study your bible at all?
Mere saying he should return his certificate he has judged him and found him guilty,now who put him as judge?
Doesn't the bible say wisdom is profitable to direct?
So he returns his waec certificate and thus nullifies al his other certificates for a sin he committed before coming into Christ? Haba efi ori pipe shey kini yi now
Where does confessing his sin ,grace and forgiveness come in?

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by emyzeal41: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Very good point u've there
pdppower:
If he returns the cert, what about the university degree he got through his admission with the certificate? He must also return the proceeds of that certificate and not just the certificate
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Toofan007: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bruh, your friend's pastor must be one of them Pharisees Jesus Christ warned against. Was the pastor born a pastor, I mean he didn't become a pastor from heaven, so could he swear that he never cheated or stole anything in his life before becoming a pastor? These guys would burden you with unnecessarily heavy yoke if you allow them o. A yoke they ain't or aren't carrying themselves

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Toofan007:
Bruh, your friend's pastor must be one of them Pharisees Jesus Christ warned against. Was the pastor born a pastor, I mean he didn't become a pastor from heaven, so could he swear that he never cheated or stole anything in his life before becoming a pastor? These guys would burden you with unnecessarily heavy yoke if you allow them o

Ten million likes here! AT LAST someone here who has a brain to think for themselves and does not run fawning like some mindless idiot on ever word from these hypocritical so called pastors!

I have travelled all over the world and NEVER seen Pastors so unchristian as in Naija! (Not all of course [obviously] but certainly more than any other country I have ever been in).
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Jeel: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:

Pls beg him to read this post and others on the site: http://wordlifeassembly.com/is-restitution-biblical/
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by oneagleswings: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
All the children born out of wedlock should return back to their mothers womb or to God who created them.The people who had killed before should go and raise all those they killed back to life. The houses built with wayo money should all be burnt. Even Adam and Eve should return the apple they ate so that their eyes will close back. Gush. My bible said and I quote, " I will forgive all their sins and will remember it no more". As far as I am concerned. My God is not a man that lies. If He forgives you, everything about you is already cleansed and forgiven. But I want to ask you, where is the place of calvary? Where is the place of the voice Of Jesus that cryed that IT IS FINISHED? WHERE IS THE PLACE OF MERCY?. Well, I believe you have the HOLY SPIRIT AND THE BIBLE. LET IT LEAD YOU TO YOUR FINAL DECISION.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by oloriooko(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
return the certificate and watch!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pentecostal and their wrong doctrine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.