Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? (26020 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by tianshie(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is how these ignorant pastors destroy lives. Misinterpreting the bible. Since your friend has made peace with God in his heart, that is all he has to do. Giving back his certificate is the height of melodrama. He might as well return his university certificate since earning the Waec certificate was a prerequisite to entering university.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by ojosegun2011(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Very simple, let him go back and re-take his WASC exams, register for JAMB and go back to the University after which he can seek for a job. That's repentance. Mumu, return ko, return ni.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by ednut1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
d pastor must be silly. who ha nt cheated or dubbed . nonsense
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by PreciousGem(f): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Return certificate? Like seriously! Wat did Jesus always tell sinners 'your sins are 4given' guy your past is really troubling u. you nid to let go on wat u did yesterday and focus on 2morrow. if your church preaches too much condemnation after repentance then I think its high time u change venue. all d folks Jesus heal had one sin or d other but Jesus never told them to do this or that b4 they receive healing he heal them all. if u bliv u are a new creature after d 2nd birth then God does not see your WAEC result as a scam only u and your pastor sees it that way. just saying!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by tartar9(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
after returning my tithes
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Your friend needs to help his pastor regain his sense by sending him for mental check up! cheesy cheesy
All this people wey dey worship their pastors self!

Since he is repented, old things has passed away.

That pastor needs to be flogged thoroughly by boko haram. grin cheesy.

So all the kwokwokirikwo wey I do, after repentance, I gat to go to them guys to collect all the satisfaction they derived? ? NDI nzuzu! cheesy cheesy and return their sperm.
All the thief wey I thief , make I go return back abi Especially the candies wey i thief from my mama stalls to those days.Tell that pastor make him pack welll angry

we don't expect anything less from you than this thrash you spewed , a supporter of Buhari who has no certificate
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by loomer: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Make the pastor also return all the money wey him de chop from him people

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Eluwilussit(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tell your friend's friend not to return it. It is probably not the only sin he has ever committed or will ever commit. I am sure he has lied, fornicated, stolen etc in the past and as long as he has repented, jesus has paid the price of restitution. That waec was gotten in ignorance. Now he has known the truth and is set free from past, present and future mistakes. That is the beauty of Christianity.

If he must return the result, how would he pay for the other sins he probably committed in the past? Isn't that hypocrisy? When you are forgiven, you are forgiven.

Zacchaeus was asked to do so by Jesus because he was not yet under the blood of Christ's covenant. Jesus hadn't died then. If we accept Christ, we must also accept His gift of firgiveness.

This is my personal opinion.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
olrotimi:

we don't expect anything less from you than this thrash you spewed , a supporter of Buhari who has no certificate

Animal.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
I BET ALL THE GUYS WHO ON ONE TIME GOT A VIRGIN BROKE N, SHOULD GO AND RETURN THE CHEERY BACK. grin
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
As regards restitution, you don't take rash decisions. Other than returning the certificate, he can destroy it and then write GCE and submit it to the school authority, simple!. Some pastors sure need the wisdom of GOD in handling restitution! Honestly!!!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by tellmesome(f): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pray by yourself and don't listen to pastors,they are full of sins.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by lloydpras: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
My Neighbor is chartered (ACA), ...works in Sahara. He once told me he cheated before he could finally finish d final stage of the programme.
He is on a 300k/month salary I think.

Guess I Have to tell him to return the certificate. grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by AMG: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
I will advice the guy to pray and fast to seek the face of the GOD, to minister to him directly.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Some pastors can complicate one's problem sha! grin
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by chikejude(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Write another WAEC to satisfy your conscience.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by freecocoa(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin grin

Men of God and their stup1dity mixed with hypocrisy no be here.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by ifezes(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
if d person is conscious of going to heaven. d person. D person must do restitution by forfeiting both d waec and d b.sc or avoidin d use of d certificate
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by allanphash7(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Seconded
EggovinMma:
Your friend needs to help his pastor regain his sense by sending him for mental check up! cheesy cheesy

So all the kwokwokirikwo wey I do, after repentance, I gat to go to them guys to collect all the satisfaction they derived? ? NDI nzuzu! cheesy cheesy and return their sperm.
All the thief wey I thief , make I go return back abi Especially the candies wey i thief from my mama stalls to those days.Tell that pastor make him pack welll angry

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Gombs(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!

Tell your friend Jesus is not mad at his past error. Restitution is not a must. That Pastor should mind what he says. PM me for more details.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by antiboko(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
I know very many people will discard the truth because many of us fall into this category and are afraid we might have to do thesame lol. The man of God has nothing to benefit from the guy returning his certificate so why would anyone think his fake?

If God wants to elevate a man HE doesn't build upon lies but rather HE empty him and start from d foundation. No wonder why Jesus had only 12 disciples instead of multitude. Truth is hard to believe huh?

My advice, consult God yourself with fasting and prayer you will know what to do
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by dinggle: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
1. Your friend is a fool for even giving a man-of-god his time and ears.
2. Have you ever heard of: Go and sin no more? that should answer his quest.
3. Do you know the atrocities the man-of-god committed before he crowned himself "man-of-god"?
4. There is a reason we say "Shine your eyes and sharpen your mind in Naija".

Finally just as we have Islamic extremist so we have Christianic extremist and your friend's pastor could be one or even worst a complete fake!
You are certainly not a true Christian if GOD have to speak to you through a man like yourself. Go and be wiser than your pastors.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Vikky014(f): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!
TELL UR FRIEND TO ALSO RETURN HIS DEGREE RESULT. IF NT GOD WUNT FORGIVE HIM. INFACT HE SHLD STRT FRM PRIMARY SCH.

wht if he killed someone in the pastwill the pastor forgive himbc i think dt pst is trying to play Gods role.help me ask him
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by lordcardinal(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Don't return ur result, I repeat don't return ur result!!!!! Is better you drop it @home and go and learn hand work if that's what you see as an obstacle to your life.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by seyigiggle: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
what happened to the man Jesus healed and told. " go and sin no more"
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by chyket(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bibilically speaking,the only condition attached to obtaining forgiveness is that we must be remorseful and sincerely ask God for forgiveness and resolve never to go back to the sin again.If you do that,it says that God will not only forgive but will forget about the sin.
God will never give and add sorrow to it.If God gave you salvation,he will never add the sorrow of a bleak future without your certificates.We can never qualify for God's mercy if your attempt to return the certificate is to merit God's mercy ,its not possible because our righteousness is like filthy rag before God.
Forgive yourself because God has already forgiven you but resolve genuinely to live for God going forward.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Vikky014(f): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
dinggle:
1. Your friend is a fool for even giving a man-of-god his time and ears.
2. Have you ever heard of: Go and sin no more? that should answer his quest.
3. Do you know the atrocities the man-of-god committed before he crowned himself "man-of-god"?
4. There is a reason we say "Shine your eyes and sharpen your mind in Naija".

Finally just as we have Islamic extremist so we have Christianic extremist and your friend's pastor could be one or even worst a complete fake!
You are certainly not a true Christian if GOD have to speak to you through a man like yourself. Go and be wiser than your pastors.
GOD BLESS YOU MYDEAR
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by alobam1: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Damm..so you where having unprotected sex all these while?I wld also love to have one with you as Na with condom me dey do am ohh..lol.lol
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by tanidabi: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
U know I was reading my bible y'day and I noticed dat most of the miracles Jesus did had no condition,while I do not agree or disagree with what his pastor said I think I am so tired of Christians depending on pastors for instruction from God,the gospel is so simple and that's y we are missing it,i want to start living in d simplicity of the gospel,tired of all dis bondage pls,Jesus did not ask Zachheaus to return what he returned,na self righteousness dey worry am,my advice is go to God urself just like he talks to your pastor he will talk to u,make no man of God buga mi abeg.abi woman of God too,there is no big deal in returning certificate just be prepared to start all over,but Jesus did miracles for pple without even referring to der sin.That's the Jesus I choose to follow,talk to God urself nd know ur God urself that's what he desires enuf of all dis men becoming intermediaries

2 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Gmajor(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
abumeinben:
undecided

He's been tru the uni so waec isn't big an issue..... let him tender dat Pali and sit for it this yr. b4 the end of the yr he spose don get hin rezaut..

90% solution is when u know the cause of ur problem

Success bro
Lol you're joking right?
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by uchestephanie(f): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
If a man is in Christ or born again old things are passed away and every thing become new.pls tell him not to try such a thing as return is waec cert haba!!! Oga pastor u wan kill dis guy How sure is he that the pastor is a geniu man of God? Y do we create problem for ourselves? Everyone knows geting a job in nija is like searching for a drop of water in the ocean only few lucky once.ur pastor is another human like u and he does not have telephone number to speak to god only through prayers u too can do the same pls pray and listen am sure God will speak to u
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by sulmeza(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
dat pastor na enemy of progress....he just wanna take advantage of ur situation......u've repented...dat's all

mst high skuls help dia studnts in external exams...it's no news....so m sure everyone here cheated one way or d oda during dia ssce exams....

my advice...disregard d pastor nd pray to God urself....u dnt nid any pastor to pass justice on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.