Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? (26021 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Phrankin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Tell your friend's friend not to return it. It is probably not the only sin he has ever committed or will ever commit. I am sure he has lied, fornicated, stolen etc in the past and as long as he has repented, jesus has paid the price of restitution. That waec was gotten in ignorance. Now he has known the truth and is set free from past, present and future mistakes. That is the beauty of Christianity.

If he must return the result, how would he pay for the other sins he probably committed in the past? Isn't that hypocrisy? When you are forgiven, you are forgiven.

Zacchaeus was asked to do so by Jesus because he was not yet under the blood of Christ's covenant. Jesus hadn't died then. If we accept Christ, we must also accept His gift of firgiveness.

This is my personal opinion.
That's where you are getting it wrong. Jesus didn't even ask him to return the money. He voluntarily decided to do so.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by geefasee: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
i think what the pastor meant is that, the guy credentials are built on a WAEC result forgery. and since the foundation is wrong he needs to correct it.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by habiolah(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!

oga, your friend's pastor is ignorant. read Heb 10:17, God says he will no more remember your sins and iniquities. Rom 3:23-26, says all sinned, now they are justified by grace through Jesus who gives remission for the sins that are past and now justifies everyone who believes him. 2Corin 5:19 says God no longer counts your sins against you. Like many have mentioned, you are a new creature in Christ. As per Zacchaeus, Jesus neither instructed him to do that, nor did Jesus commend him - that man was simply being religious.
Please DON'T RETURN IT O. if you do, You are just being ignorant and probably stupid.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by tituhin: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
[/i]If i'm d guy i'll return d certificate on one condition:
He will let me run d church for 6 months and all d earnings are mine grin grin

If not........i'd warn him to stop poking nose in wat is not his goddanm problem.

[i]
more
www.tricktunez.com

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by 49cents(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin.Na me o.No shaking!

He doesn't need to do all this."Go and sin no more is enough"
Nowadays pastors, I don't take them serious at all.Even one of my uncle who is a big pastor in kubwa Abuja, I dey yab am anyhow because my spirit do NOT ACCEPT HIM AT ALL.I pity him followers, blind people! Especially the useless housewives that takes food to him . shameless married women who will cook fish for their husbands and give chicken to their pastors.Hian!!

Him hand no pure. grin
Alusi n'aga uka!

YES FORGIVENESS IS FULL AND FREE AND ENTIRE

AND HIS LACK OF JOB IS NOT BECAUSE HE CHEATED IN HIS WAEC, GOD IS A TENDER LOVING DAD AND NOT A MEAN CREATOR WHO HAS TO EXACT REPAYMENT FROM OUR FAILINGS; SO MANY YOUTHS ARE JOBLESS IN NIGERIA DUE TO THE LACK OF INDUSTRIES

THE DEVIL IS JUST TOYING WITH HIS MIND AND CONFUSING HIM

TRUE CONVERSION OR REPENTANCE MEANS HAVING A REAL SORROW FOR WHAT ONE DID AND ALSO A DESIRE TO MAKE AMENDS OR REPAIR OR UNDO WHAT WAS DONE WRONGLY IN THE PAST;

HEAVEN INDEED REJOICES AT THE CONVERSION OF A SINNER AND SO DOES ALL WHO LOVE GOOD AND RIGHT

FACT IS WE COULD NEVER BE ABLE TO REVERSE THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR SINS BUT ON OURSELVES AND ON OTHERS BUT NATURALLY CONVERSION HAS A WAY OF COMPELLING US TO MAKE RESTITUTION JUST THE IT MADE ZACCHUES DECLARE HE WOULD HE WOULD GIVE SEVEN TIMES MORE TO ANYONE HE HAD CHEATED IN TAXES RECEIVED

IF HE FEELS BAD FOR CHEATING IN THE PAST HE IS FREE TO FOLLOW THE LEAD ACCORDING TO HIS CONSCIENCE. MY INDICATIONS WHERE JUST A GENERAL PROPOSAL WHICH I FEEL WOULD MAKE HIM "EARN" HIS O LEVEL AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM THE ONSET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
He should go and sin no more.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Eluwilussit(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Phrankin:
That's where you are getting it wrong. Jesus didn't even ask him to return the money. He voluntarily decided to do so.

Whether it was voluntary or not, my point is that jesus hadn't died then. So Zacch was not under the blood. Hence the need for restitution. No be so?
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by iamord(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
llbhuds:
This is one of the reasons i keep things to myself.
sensible post...
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Phrankin(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Whether it was voluntary or not, my point is that jesus hadn't died then. So Zacch was not under the blood. Hence the need for restitution. No be so?
why do like to make something as simple as the gospel look so complicated. Can you drop a verse in the Bible to support this your claim that before jesus died that sinners must make restitution for their sins to be saved.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by iamord(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
geefasee:
i think what the pastor meant is that, the guy credentials are built on a WAEC result forgery. and since the foundation is wrong he needs to correct it.
one of the problem of black race is low iq.. Is that really the cause of his problem? As the pastor speculates. What does he know about the so called pastor.? If We as humans have our own reasoning capacity and intuition. Use it wisely
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by JUBILEE2000: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
mendez4Jesus:
. I know of an officer who had to resign from the nigerian airforce who by now would have been a wing commander or a group captain which is equivalent to the rank of a Lt.col or colonel in the army. He would have gained from this position no doubt but now, he is doing much more as a preacher, preaching God's word and changing lives; what can be more fulfilling than that. People called him all sought of names (u knw naija na). He said he has never regretted making the difficult decision he made that day when he went to the military board to sign he's willful retirement. He also had the waec result challenge. Your certificate will not give you a name but your reputation will

This case is different from that of the op
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
tituhin:
[/i]If i'm d guy i'll return d certificate on one condition:
He will let me run d church for 6 months and all d earnings are mine grin grin

If not........i'd warn him to stop poking nose in wat is not his goddanm problem.

[i]
more
www.tricktunez.com

After six months profit scamming the congregation like many fake pastors he will be set for life!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wuuworld:
We are in NIGERIA,he can still do everything without his certificate......Some of u Nairalanders have been chanting "Sai" to an old THING who don't have a "certi" let alone the "ficate" .......after u have spent 5 to 6years in the university reading day and night to get ur certificate.........believe me,even if he return the certificate now,I respect,valued and cherish him more than BUHARI........lest I forget,Breaking News!!!!!!!!!! Rotimi Amechi just left the country to Canada......

HeheheHehehe. I go buy you beer biko. Which brand you dey drink?
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by JUBILEE2000: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nowadays pastors, I don't take them serious at all.Even one of my uncle who is a big pastor in kubwa Abuja, I dey yab am anyhow because my spirit do NOT ACCEPT HIM AT ALL.I pity him followers, blind people! Especially the useless housewives that takes food to him . shameless married women who will cook fish for their husbands and give chicken to their pastors.Hian!!

Him hand no pure. grin
Alusi n'aga uka!

pls u will help us by letting us know the name of his "church"...thank you
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Okenla68(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
blackbeau1:
His pastor is right though I gotta admit,it's hard
. Yes he should report himself to the University authority confessing how he got the WAEC certificate and how he has repented and how he did hîs best during his academic exercises in the Institution. If the University authority forgives him, the Heavens will also forgive him. He is not the first to experience it. I was told of someone who did that level 400 in Lagos. He was asked to leave the University. I advise him to bow to God`s requirement. God has another programme for him better than that of his focus.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
..its stories like this u get when christians depend on their pastors more than their bible....
..@op...if d friend of ur friend cannot seek this face of God himself...then he has a long way to go....
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by NobleG1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!

Inform him to tell the "pastor" to go f*uck himself, and leave the church. There's no god. The "pastor" is not free from sins himself. Your friend is probably more righteous than the "pastor". He wants to ruin his life and maybe deploy him as church usher or cleaner.

Don't ever listen to all these fraudulent "men of god". 85% of students in Nigeria cheat in exams (which of course is shameful). So the "pastor" has no powers to predict. He told him that, knowing there's 90% chance he cheated once or more times in his educational journey in life.

That he hasn't found work yet doesn't mean his the only one unemployed. Millions of graduates in Nigeria are jobless. The blame should go to the terribly corrupt nigerian politicians who created the bad economic environment.

And I believe the "pastor" had received blood money from thieves and corrupt politicians. Why didn't he predict where the money came from and return them?

If your friend returns the certificate simply because he's unemployed and a thieving pastor (who didn't pay his school fees) told him to do so, then he'll absolutely confirm he didn't deserve to have it in the first place.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

pls u will help us by letting us know the name of his "church"...thank you

NO.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Him hand no pure. grin
Alusi n'aga uka!

You eh
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by drnoel: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lionbite:
if its a true message from God i suggests he returns it........... cos sometimes our plans are different from God's divine plan

We hear u. That will be the beginning of his Waterloo. When he returns his WAEC certificate it means he should not have gone to uni or poly to earn his degree or diploma. If he likes u should return the certificate and wait hopefully on the pastor's god. Who loose him or the pastor? Abeg next...
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pastor no be God, austerity dey everywhere 4 nigeria, So no job 4 now cos jonhatan don finish our country,wen buhari come in good job go come his way.wink
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by JUBILEE2000: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Zikzim:
''' And Zaccheus said...half of my goods i give to the poor...AND IF I HAVE TAKEN ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN BY FALSE ACCUSATIONS I RESTORE HIM FOURFOLD..'''. That's biblical example of restitution. The fondation of that University certificate is by false and need to be corrected. So brother return it. God will give you the grace

zaccheus, a man who was under the law, was practicing self righteousness which was characteristic of those who sought to obey the law. Jesus never told him to return anything but told him that salvation had come to him. Let's stop putting stumbling blocks to those who Christ saved by His blood
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Eluwilussit(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Phrankin:
why do like to make something as simple as the gospel look so complicated. Can you drop a verse in the Bible to support this your claim that before jesus died that sinners must make restitution for their sins to be saved.

Why do you think the bible recorded all the things people of old must use to cleanse themselves for different sins?

Why do you think that we are not required to make blood sacrifices to atone to our sins? What does the blood of Jesus mean to you? I had hoped you would argue that I oversimplified it, instead of complicating it.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by JUBILEE2000: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

NO.

I reserve my comments

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by ceejay4real(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Your friend needs to help his pastor regain his sense by sending him for mental check up! cheesy cheesy
All this people wey dey worship their pastors self!

Since he is repented, old things has passed away.

That pastor needs to be flogged thoroughly by boko haram. grin cheesy.

So all the kwokwokirikwo wey I do, after repentance, I gat to go to them guys to collect all the satisfaction they derived? ? NDI nzuzu! cheesy cheesy and return their sperm.
All the thief wey I thief , make I go return back abi Especially the candies wey i thief from my mama stalls to those days.Tell that pastor make him pack welll angry

Babe I like your style I swear! Both the guy & his Pastor are MAD! SMH 4 them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by hero31x(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Beloved, the moment you accept Christ, your sins: past, present & future has been forgiven. You must accept grace, you were not saved by your works & your works can not save you. I understand from the stand point your pastor is talking from; your pastor does not understand GRACE that is why he is talking about Restitution (works).
The law was fulfilled in Christ & the Bible says: there is therefore no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus! Just Accept GRACE & stop looking for what to do: ONLY BELIEVE!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by PaulSteve: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32127764]
Lol,funny you. So how many litres of se.men u wan return
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=PaulSteve post=32133934][/quote]

Full 5000 litre tank of sperm.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by PaulSteve: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Full 5000 litre tank of sperm.

Okkkk,thnks for d clarification!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
PaulSteve:

Okkkk,thnks for d clarification!

You are welcome.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by donbenie(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
RELIGION,making people MUMU since 2000BC..
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Aroniyo200(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Not all restitutions can be made without serious consequences. God is a God of mercy. Once you have repented, you don't need to return the certificate, except that is what YOUR OWN SPIRIT is telling you to do. Since you say you are now a child of God, let your own spirit guide you. God can't send you to hell for what you have repented of, neither can he deprive you of job because of that. Hope I'm clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.