Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night (4490 Views)

My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm / Picture Of The Girl I ... Yesterday Night / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Keketu(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
i picture of the girls i chat with yesterday night, they are two grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by MaZterZ(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Keketu:
i picture of the girls i chat with yesterday night, they are two grin
they Bleep nigga well angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Activity77(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
So?
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Activity77(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
So?.....we should stat claping for u?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Hazardd(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
ok
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by valmunich(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by ghost1718(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
MaZterZ:

they Bleep nigga well angry
end time tinzundecided
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by ivyT(f): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
they' pwwedy

#StillGatToBleach
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
So u want biscuit or medal smiley
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by vjsmiles: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
stop being stupid.
it doesnt pay..
oh well so the pussytards smoke?

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by vizkiz: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
there are just two types of women that smoke

1. Hoes
2. Biitches

FYI: biitches are classy hoes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by leggo: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
vizkiz:
there are just two types of women that smoke

1. Hoes
2. Biitches

FYI: biitches are classy hoes undecided
what do you call men that smoke then?
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by mirexxx(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
so we should sing u praises for stealing n posting pics of ladies from facebook

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by statrata(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
omo u no see them ni dey be olosho. to WO skirt new luk at the pics see cigerette. and can beer even their make up

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by statrata(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
hope say u get money nigga cos this girls ready to suck u dry
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by djeezy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by hatux: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
leggo:

Shovels' cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Lindx93(f): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
They might be lesbians sef
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
mirexxx:
so we should sing u praises for stealing n posting pics of ladies from facebook

what?!?!? are you instigating that he can't get them?!? WTF are they not human beings?!? and in this situation bittches, damn and they ain't all that just their complexion makes them look better. shiiiiii just so u know, they ain't angels

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by queenbetty1(f): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Can someone please tell me the cream and soap to use I want to lightning up my body tht is free of hydroquinone
I want change of look

Thanks
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by ItsAnderson: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin

Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by ItsAnderson: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
queenbetty1:
Can someone please tell me the cream and soap to use I want to lightning up my body tht is free of hydroquinone
I want change of look

Thanks

Send me a PM. I'm a PH based cosmetologist
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
leggo:

sharpGuys gringringrin
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by queenbetty1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
How am I gonna do?
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by mirexxx(f): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

what?!?!? are you instigating that he can't get them?!? WTF are they not human beings?!? and in this situation bittches, damn and they ain't all that just their complexion makes them look better. shiiiiii just so u know, they ain't angels
OK darling smiley
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Make God give this guy sense
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by kelvinlov(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Whatz the outcome of the chat...
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
And this concerns us how?
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by Yehman(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
queenbetty1:
I want change of look

Thanks
CHANGE?
Sai Baba!
Re: Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night by queenbetty1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yehman u Don kolo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.