Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well (59220 Views)

Hero Dog Sacrifices Himself . . . To Save A Baby From A Fire . . . / Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) / Elephant Uses Car To Scratch Genitals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Hysmady(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Awww...
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Lildreezy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
even if your mom is an olosho, the fact that she wanted to make things better for you still propels her into depreciating her body.

how many likes can I get for Nigerian moms?

3 Likes

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by baniaz01(f): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR. that d work of God
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by adorablepepple(f): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
if you r a good mother press like! if u are a proud mother share !

all hail all !!
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Eniqurl(f): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Whao
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by popcykaylah(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
elephants are the most emotional set of mammals ..

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
no other love can be above mother love

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:
Mother's love sha
Am proud to be one
smiley smiley
Every mother deserve a big hug from their kids .

Ama go home hug my mom and kiss her on both cheek .

That won't stop me from making her sad and happy . tongue
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by bakjal(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:
Mother's love sha
Am proud to be one
smiley smiley
Abeg who u be?
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Ayodejioak(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
So funny how mother love is exhibited in all species.message to those that have ever aborted or aided in it, or recommended drugs for it. Remember God is aware even if we are not. One way to recognise them on this thread, the will never click like on this post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by chronique(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
But somewhere in Africa(Nigeria to be specific),some idiots will have sex without protection,get pregnant,deliver the baby and throw the baby into a refuse dump site,or all together,kill the baby. Some animals are better than some humans. #fact.

3 Likes

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Dyt(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
hardbody:

What i share with elephants........we dont forget and we dont forgive.

Good for whoever offends u then
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Humans could learn a lot from animals...

Love:- their love is unconditional

Loyalty:- Your dog would gladly die for you

Most animals would only kill for food, when hungry, unlike Humans that would kill for food, for fun, in anger, or just out of boredom.

Peaceful:- animals don't go about, starting wars unnecessarily. They've learnt to live in peace with each other, even predators and preys.

Adaptation:-etc smiley

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Dyt(f): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Every mother deserve a big hug from their kids .

Ama go home hug my mom and kiss her on both cheek .

That won't stop me from making her sad and happy . tongue

And do same for wifey too
Oh I forgot u still single
grin
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by paranorman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
i just love animals, they give me hope for humanity.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by DahtzFestjayz: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
If this event happened in Nigeria, the elephants would be bush meat in people's pot of soup. Too much suffering in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by qualityovenbake(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maternal Instinct Is Wired Into the Brain of most animal. A mother’s impulse to love and protect her child appears to be
hard wired into the brain of almost all animal, including Humans.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Truckpusher(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:

And do same for wifey too
Oh I forgot u still single
grin
angry
I have a wife and she's watching my every move .

Wifey is fifty fifty - she gets what she gives .

Marriage is like a rastamafarian movement - you only get what you deserve from a Rasta man . grin
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sweet mother.

I love you mum, you are the best kiss kiss
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by chalbert(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Made me remember that song "strength of the woman"
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by musaffyan(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:
Mother's love sha
Am proud to be one
smiley smiley

Chei and all did years I was waiting for u
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilokeys:
and the pple of the world watched her for 11 hours..

reality.. nobody really cares.. u r in distress and all they do is time, and tweet abt the demise..

then tag along if and only if someone decides to come rescue

You obviously can't read.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by yommys01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
If only all mothers are like this.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by 190theclown: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=28pt]If that was Nigeria

both the mama and the baby na gooner

them for use these elephant do APC pepper soup undecided

Yeye country undecided undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
If na Nigeria both the mother and calf will end up in the pot.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry
I have a wife and she's watching my every move .

Wifey is fifty fifty - she gets what she gives .

Marriage is like a rastamafarian movement - you only get what you deserve from a Rasta man
grin

Hehehe, nawao for you o o o.

But You no be rasta na
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
190theclown:
[size=38pt]If that was Nigeria

both the mama and the baby na gooner

them for use these elephant do APC pepper soup undecided

Yeye country undecided undecided[/size]
Na you come steal my comment post am before me?
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by 190theclown: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ontarget:

Na you come steal my comment post am before me?

I tire oh i nor know say u de reason go where i de reason go grin
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:
Ok but hope viewing this won't make GMB WIN?

Did you vote at all?

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Goodnuel: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
All of you typing mothers love, you mean a father would let his son/daughter drawn??

My dad wouldn't do that.

I wouldn't do that..

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
ideology:

Hehehe, nawao for you o o o.

But You no be rasta na
I'm a Rasta man with no dread. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Iridescent Snake Discovered In Vietnam - (Photos) / Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.