Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well (59222 Views)

Hero Dog Sacrifices Himself . . . To Save A Baby From A Fire . . . / Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) / Elephant Uses Car To Scratch Genitals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by tremie(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Awwwh this is so cute!! I'm even crying,, but what's the baby's name embarassed
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
A new generation mother will pause to take a selfie and post on Instagram. "Baby inside well, trying to pull out this sh*t... Gosh i hate Mud" cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Its a pity that some human mothers abort their babies, throw some into well, even soak away pit.

Some even keep under trailer tyre, some call their babies witch, some use their babies for rituals, some women sell their babies for few pieces of naira.

I wish human females can learn from animals. Animals never abandon their little ones, even squirrels on top our mango tree. Sometimes they come down to pick up their fallen little ones with their mouth.

If human care for their babies like this why should we have a lot of motherless babies home.

Oh! God have mercy on man.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by inereunwa1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yeah some mothers are nice but not all!!

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm a Rasta man with no dread. tongue
All this one where you de form, na people like you de love their wives pass tongue tongue
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by marksooyinmiebi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
ideology:

Did you vote at all?

Lol
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:

Lol
Lol, see Y GEj is losing? grin

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Rexnegro(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:
Mother's love sha
Am proud to be one
smiley smiley
One tin is to be a mother another is to possess the love ...so wich are u a mother ? Just a mother without the love or a mother with the love ?
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
ideology:

All this one where you de form, na people like you de love their wives pass tongue tongue
Lol why won't I love my wife?

of course I'll love her as long as she remains on her lane .No overtaking things. grin

Just dey your corner jeje.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol why won't I love my wife?

of course I'll love her as long as she remains on her lane .No overtaking things. grin

Just dey your corner jeje.
That overtalking i no too grasps am.

I hope it's not about ego
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
pabon:
This news is kinda old...
Bleep u cry
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:
Mother's love sha
Am proud to be one
smiley smiley
You be elephant?

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Forwetinnah: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Awwwwww....
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Truckpusher(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
ideology:

That overtalking i no too grasps am.

I hope it's not about ego
What ego do you have to fight over ,with a puccy that bends to pee?

Lemme tell you something ,give a woman the control and she becomes your servant for life.

It's in the head bro.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by bigtt76(f): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
If na our present day celebrities ....we go take selfie first, post on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter before attempting to call the fire service on Social Media grin
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Precioussilas10: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ain't no love like mama's love.It's a gift sen from above

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
What ego do you have to fight over ,with a puccy that bends to pee?

Lemme tell you something ,give a woman the control and she becomes your servant for life.

It's in the head bro.

grin grin

I understand the powers of a lady anyway, I hope they know the power and not misuse it.

lemme interpret the word "servant" as used by you to mean loyalty and faithfulness.

The most important thing is to get the right lady.
If not no matter what you do it will fall on rocky grounds
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Truckpusher(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
ideology:

grin grin

I understand the powers of a lady anyway, I hope they know the power and not misuse it.

lemme interpret the word "servant" as used by you to mean loyalty and faithfulness.

The most important thing is to get the right lady.
If not no matter what you do it will fall on rocky grounds
Bro, if you know your onions - you can take the worst female tiger to a she-goat. wink
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Elephants are among the most intelligent animals in the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro, if you know your onions - you can take the worst female tiger to a she-goat. wink

Sorry I don't need a she-goat nor tiger.

Before I turn tiger to lamb, i may have died of HBP.

The truth is a tiger is a tiger, even if you change environment, one day, that tigeress instincts will rise again, just a matter of time … cool

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by MacDanielz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:
Mother's love sha
Am proud to be one
smiley smiley
Proud to be one? An elephant or a mom? No shit intended, Juz confused
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Truckpusher(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
ideology:

Sorry I don't need a she-goat nor tiger.

Before I turn tiger to lamb, i may have died of HBP.
The truth is a tiger is a tiger, even if you change environment, one day, that tigeress instincts will rise again, just a matter of time … cool
You just have to know how to tame them and keep them sedated as long as you want .

Hey! Trust me as long as you've got a nice working pipe and plenty of owo to go with it . tongue
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Shugaryme(f): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Awww...
*sniff sniff* :-
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by marksooyinmiebi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
ideology:

Lol, see Y GEj is losing? grin

Was thinking u got some idea sef... Smh ideology ni ko biology
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by shenisaac(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:
Mother's love sha
Am proud to be one
smiley smiley

Wow! I din't know elephants were on NL! grin

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by blakky97(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That shows you how well a mother can Love..

GOD BLESS THE WOMEN!!!
I love that song by lucky dube.
God bless the woman.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Applaner: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
......and dis is de same way Jesus Christ is bestowing his love towards us. pulling us from de mould of sins and drawing us to the Father.

O Jesus, I love u.
thank you for the cross
thank you for ur blood DAT was shed
thank you for coming into dis sinful world just to save me and reconcile me back to the father

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

I love you and surrender to ur Lordship

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You just have to know how to tame them and keep them sedated as long as you want .

Hey! Trust me as long as you've got a nice working pipe and plenty of owo to go with it . tongue

Tame ke, i no get that time, neither do I believe in controlling or trying to change any lady.

I understand the role of owo, am blessed grin, ‎Dieu merci
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by onatisi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That shows you how well a mother can Love..

GOD BLESS THE WOMEN!!!
not all women and good mothers .
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Precioussilas10: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ain't no love like mama's love.It's a gift sent from above
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by kilokeys(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

You obviously can't read.

no written idea, premise or news is seen in just one perspective..

u are an aliterate i guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Iridescent Snake Discovered In Vietnam - (Photos) / Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.