Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well (59217 Views)

Hero Dog Sacrifices Himself . . . To Save A Baby From A Fire . . . / Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) / Elephant Uses Car To Scratch Genitals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
yes but some are nasty . Imagine a woman that gave birth and dumped the baby in a bush
that person is better of an animal than a human..
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by eagleeyez: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:
Ok but hope viewing this won't make GMB WIN?

Vox populi, vox dei. If his excellency, commander in chief of armed forces, president muhammed buhari is not sworn in, its not that he didn't win, its that the almighty has seen beyond what he can't see and is saving him from it.

Make no mistake, president buhari is the people's president.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Bulala66: 12:41am On Mar 30, 2015
APC is responsible undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ebukaOtika(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
yes but some are nasty . Imagine a woman that gave birth and dumped the baby in a bush

YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME THAT SHE DIDNT PUT IT IN HERSELF.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
ebukaOtika:

YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME THAT SHE DIDNT PUT IT IN HERSELF.
I don't understand ,pls explain
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ebukaOtika(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
I don't understand ,pls explain

Ok ,,,, Shey you go agree with me say no be the woman dey give herself belle ,,,,?
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by onatisi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Ok ,,,, Shey you go agree with me say no be the woman dey give herself belle ,,,,?
funny guy wink but na she commot am herself
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by jbblues24(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Adore your animation m8 embarassed
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
bulala66:
APC is responsible

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Iridescent Snake Discovered In Vietnam - (Photos) / Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.