Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well (59223 Views)

Hero Dog Sacrifices Himself . . . To Save A Baby From A Fire . . . / Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) / Elephant Uses Car To Scratch Genitals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ideology(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:

Was thinking u got some idea sef... Smh ideology ni ko biology

Na you know o o

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilokeys:

no written idea, premise or news is seen in just one perspective..

u are an aliterate i guess

Illiterate*

You can't read, or spell.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by kilode100(f): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry

22 Likes

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by kilokeys(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

Illiterate*

You can't read, or spell.

i set a trap.. and u just disgraced urself..

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilokeys:

i set a trap.. and u just disgraced urself..

LOL. If that's the word you meant, you used it incorrectly.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
nature at its finest. lions go chop d calf tomrw
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by kilokeys(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

LOL. If that's the word you meant, you used it incorrectly.

when folks like us drank from the fountain of knowledge.. u only gargled..

in life we have perspectives.. from the arts to the sciences.. pple see things differently.. i am surprised i am still educating u on these basics..

well.. its another perspective.. cos i might have wrongly assumed we were all born smart

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilokeys:

when folks like us drank from the fountain of knowledge.. u only gargled..

in life we have perspectives.. from the arts to the sciences.. pple see things differently.. i am surprised i am still educating u on these basics..

well.. its another perspective.. cos i might have wrongly assumed we were all born smart

Omg... all this because you didn't read the OP? If you're lonely and need someone to talk to, go elsewhere.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Loyalblak007(f): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
touching
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by kilokeys(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

Omg... all this because you didn't read the OP? If you're lonely and need someone to talk to, go elsewhere.

u r kinda smart afterall. bored.. its sunday afternoon.. busy looking for trouble.

welcome to NL.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ebukaOtika(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That shows you how well a mother can Love..

GOD BLESS THE WOMEN!!!

And God Should also help To Convert Those that have sworn to ABORT ALL THROUGH THEIR LIVES

And for the men that Put It inside , God should please also Help them To have Self Control.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Wonders98: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
d mother spent 22months(almost 2yrs) carrying d baby in d womb, u cn imagine if dat had been d end of it all. thank God d ppu were dere 2 rescue d poor helpless baby.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Drama35(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilokeys:
and the pple of the world watched her for 11 hours..

reality.. nobody really cares.. u r in distress and all they do is time, and tweet abt the demise..

then tag along if and only if someone decides to come rescue
pls dont try to rescue in front of the mother if you that u are donfore u just need an expert and read again.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mother's mother's love, can't a father do the same for his kid?
Just asking.

Fathers over to you.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by 400billionman: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
I love elephants mothers..
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:
Mother's love sha
Am proud to be one
smiley smiley
only say you no dey give me bweast
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by 400billionman: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
cococandy:
Mother's mother's love, can't a father do the same for his kid?
Just asking.

Fathers over to you.

We can do more. We won't even allow our baby fall into a well and have a bandaged nose..
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ebukaOtika(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
kekakuz:
just the same way buhari has wasted the past 12 years of his retirement age trying to win an erection

election I mean

Ehen dey don come again ,.,,, see them ,,,, see see see them ,,,, catch them Catch them ooooo
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by khassy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
if only APC members can emulate this animal
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by 9jatatafo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
The greatest bond!
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by andyanders: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mothers love for their children.That is why I hate when some pastors or useless people tell those they brainwash that their mother is a witch and responsible for their problems.
I ask these idi0ts why their mother fail to kill them when they were infants.

This is to show the love mothers has for their children.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by darealistic(f): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Awwwww.
Cool.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by ojosegun2011(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Some animals can be so caring. It is unbelievable but wonderfully surprising.
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Missmossy(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Aww nothing like a mother's love and care.

1 Like

Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Skmoda360(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Touchiing cry
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
ebukaOtika:

And God Should also help To Convert Those that have sworn to ABORT ALL THROUGH THEIR LIVES

And for the men that Put It inside , God should please also Help them To have Self Control.
a very Big AMEN to that..
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
not all women and good mothers .
u're right bro but, my mouth won't stop to praise & adore them. They are wonderful creatures..
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
blakky97:

I love that song by lucky dube.
God bless the woman.
I don't think u love it more than me. GOD BLESS THE WOMEN!
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by onatisi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u're right bro but, my mouth won't stop to praise & adore them. They are wonderful creatures..
yes but some are nasty . Imagine a woman that gave birth and dumped the baby in a bush
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by Mikelade19(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
No love like a mother's love...
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by blakky97(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't think u love it more than me. GOD BLESS THE WOMEN!
hahaahaha
in the middle of the night...
I heard her pray....
Re: Elephant Spends 11 Hours Trying To Pull Her Baby From A Muddy Well by shugga(f): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Finally there's a thread that people praise women

Hallelujah!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Iridescent Snake Discovered In Vietnam - (Photos) / Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.