Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... (5409 Views)

Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Am I the only guy with this predicament on romance section? Anytime anyday I see her post my hand will automatically click her proflie.

Am sorry guys. The man of list is sorry!
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by buygala(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
So op is getting perpetual erectionns over an overweight punanni undecided

Show me her pishure in the next fifteen years... and I will show you an extremely obese Iya Sikirat with arthritic joints and a large and shapeless basin for buttocks angry

Her ass is all well packaged and shitt... but experience has taught me that you really don't want to see that ass in an unpackaged and naked state embarassed

27 Likes

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by mirexxx(f): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
ODE!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by falconey(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
you are not alone mehn ....... oga se un and bro lala sticlala may be doing the same.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by vjsmiles: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
angry ehe na she has cast a spell on you with that fat ladden assዘole...
dont be useful with your life come here and spit out undiluted buffonery from your calibrated larynx...
dammmit angry

9 Likes

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
mirexxx:
ODE!! smiley
didinrin
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Enegod(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
New member of Nairaland Vaseline Users Association.... OP, you are finished!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I thought that lady is married

Bros no worry give her few year the tin go fall grin

No be naija we dey

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by mirexxx(f): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
daviyjones:
didinrin
and what's that suppose 2 mean? sad sad
goodnight pls
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Fulaboy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rokiatu curves causing wahala on NL since 1824BC undecided

@what's actually wrong with you is rokiatuassphobia I think undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Congratz. Happy jerking off
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Lyrically(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:

Show me her pishure in the next fifteen years... and I will show you an extremely obese Iya Sikirat with arthritic joints and a large and shapeless basin for buttocks angry

Her ass is all well packaged and shitt... but experience has taught me that you really don't want to see that ass in an unpackaged and naked state
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah kikikikikikikikikikiki funny dude...I'm out
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by goodmorning40: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yet another mad man posts
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Been there man, u will find another yansh don't worry.

Grab on to my hand...

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by zinachidi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:

Her ass is all well packaged and shitt... but experience has taught me that you really don't want to see that ass in an unpackaged and naked state embarassed
choii, see number eh, wetin she do u nah? Lol say na shapeless basin. Una for NL no go kill pesin.
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by zinachidi(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fulaboy:
Rokiatu curves causing wahala on NL since 1824BC undecided

@what's actually wrong with you is rokiatuassphobia I think undecided
lol is dat an allergy, addiction or syndrome.
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lol fulaboy ur funny

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sighs

I understand it's not easy to control the konjification u experience when sighting her endowment.

Remember her bossom and yansh will expire one day.

So stop lusting after fleeting things. Her pix may destroy ur manhood due to prolonged strong thing.
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by falseman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
I laugh when people say she's got curves cheesy all I can say is take a week trip to Uganda

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by zinachidi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry ehe na she has cast a spell on you with fat ladden assዘole...
dont be useful with your life come here and spit out undiluted buffonery from your calibrated larynx...
dammmit angry
twale!! See gobe
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by mytime24(f): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm

E_loverboY
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by MissAdeife(f): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
lol spell of life
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
This guy again undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by hatux: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Some guys can be funny at times, her picture has never caught mi att once.... Y'all says she's got curves, but I ain't seeing any girl just forcing 'em... Dudes should give this girl a break and let her concentrate raising her kids!

3 Likes

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
daviyjones:
Am I the only guy with this predicament on romance section? Anytime anyday I see her post my hand will automatically click her proflie.

Am sorry guys. The man of list is sorry!

I don't know if you are or not but one thing I know is that you are one stupiid dumb mofo. seriously you kids need some orientation, how can you let your d1ck dominate your brain?!?!? that's the 1st step of a fool heading to his grave. FOOLIISH KID

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Fulaboy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
zinachidi:
lol is dat an allergy, addiction or syndrome.
is actually a more like an addiction cool the pill he need now is rokiatuassphilin
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Fulaboy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:
Lol fulaboy ur funny

his medical condition is a rare one cool I'll suggest he take 2 tablets of rokiatuassphilin thrice everyday wink
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fulaboy:
his medical condition is a rare one cool I'll suggest he take 2 tablets of rokiatuassphilin thrice everyday wink

Omg i actually laughing ... See tears dropping
U suppose collect award
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by deskossy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who is rukiat?..

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by phlio(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
baba u deh make me laugh... well am too decent to notice such
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by kingpheenix(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maybe girls are scarce in the op's area the only thing he can do is fantasize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Sanitary Pad Ruined My Life / OMG!!! See What A Soldier Did To This Five Girls His Reason Will Shock You (18+ / Male Students Give Lady Standing Ovation Moans During Sex (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.