Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... (5448 Views)

Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
chaiiii op toh bad,hehehehehe abeg leave rokiatu alone oooo....she is taken but y are u guys after big yansh these days?
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Oh wow! Just checked your new pic, guess I haven't jerked off to you in a while angry
I have to switch adjectives now when describing you, from "hot" to "beautiful" and then switch back to "boring" because beautiful don't pay my Vaseline bills, u dig
Seriously though, I'm sure many guys including your current guy care about your thoughts. You should even count yourself lucky to have the physical gifts that often attract guys and get them to discover your mental gifts. I just don't know what the other dude is one about! He should just say jerking off is bad period, not making it seem as though only rokiatu is intelligent and can't be jerked to.
I really hope you are joking about the Jerk in off part.
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

You really shouldn't be concerned about things you can't control, but I'm sure you already live by that rule.
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Fraih(f): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
@op, do u think u are under a spell?!
This is beyond thinking, this is for real !!!

Even ur dp proves it
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by andyanders: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fraih:
@op, do u think u are under a spell?!
This is beyond thinking, this is for real !!!

Even ur dp proves it

Op has a hard on and why wouldn't he get that on seeing Rokiatu. Rokiatu is beautiful and hey guys, if you like her, start jerking off
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by emperorchedda(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:
So op is getting perpetual erectionns over an overweight punanni undecided

Show me her pishure in the next fifteen years... and I will show you an extremely obese Iya Sikirat with arthritic joints and a large and shapeless basin for buttocks angry

Her ass is all well packaged and shitt... but experience has taught me that you really don't want to see that ass in an unpackaged and naked state embarassed
Who cares about 15 years from now, all we want is a big bouncing asss

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:
Lol fulaboy ur funny

WTFFFFFFF is that face in your siggy?!

The boy's parents are wicked mehn. undecided
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
plendil:
Hehehe!

*checks rokiat profile*

hmmmm. . . .this babe. but you don dey add oooo cheesy don't ask me how I know

Na wife tinz.
That bodytype always has issues years after marriage...but in it's prime, it's the most flabagasting.
She should enjoy all the attention now cuz it's all down-hill from here grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
chiefdoctor:

Lol
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

Come to think of it, a cute girl once revealed to me that she always flicks her switch while thinking about me.
I laughed cool
It was actually quite flattering. cheesy

She ain't nigerian of-course, because naija girl no sabi give dat kain complement undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fulaboy:
but is like yourassmiasis is trying to catch me too undecided

How?
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Fulaboy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
chiefdoctor:

excUse me

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Fulaboy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

How?
I can't stop viewing your profile too undecided
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fulaboy:
I can't stop viewing your profile too undecided

Y lol because roki gave u the swerve lol
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by pbs4real(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
MissAdeife:
lol spell of life
hmmm,anoda rokiatu on NL,UNA relate?
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Fulaboy(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Lala247:

Y lol because roki gave u the swerve lol
you're the antidote. You're my only hope now wink
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by sarmiie(m): 5:35am On Mar 30, 2015
sweetest quote was the "destiny don enter voicemail" one.....

@op, carry on jare........self-service it all out. u could even make money off it.
the ones complimenting rokiatu can then add "destiny-restructurer" and "business investor" to the list of her virtues..
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
chiefdoctor:

The boy is cute

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by MDelgado(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
daviyjones:
Am I the only guy with this predicament on romance section? Anytime anyday I see her post my hand will automatically click her proflie.

Am sorry guys. The man of list is sorry!

Rokiatu don't listen to him,he is davyjones the heartless cap'n of the flying dutch man..I repeat he is heartless..
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by stephenqueen: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
daviyjones:
Am I the only guy with this predicament on romance section? Anytime anyday I see her post my hand will automatically click her proflie.

Am sorry guys. The man of list is sorry!
Bros ur case dey court
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
buygala:
So op is getting perpetual erectionns over an overweight punanni undecided

Show me her pishure in the next fifteen years... and I will show you an extremely obese Iya Sikirat with arthritic joints and a large and shapeless basin for buttocks angry

Her ass is all well packaged and shitt... but experience has taught me that you really don't want to see that ass in an unpackaged and naked state embarassed
. . .
Hehe Epic, Classic and Realistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by stephenqueen: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiiii op toh bad,hehehehehe abeg leave rokiatu alone oooo....she is taken but y are u guys after big yansh these days?
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by stephenqueen: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
You dey jealous say guyz no dey run after your small lemon grin cheesy tongue...But have told you to write application tongue tongue
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
stephenqueen:

You dey jealous say guyz no dey run after your small lemon grin cheesy tongue...But have told you to write application tongue tongue
lol are u a novice on nl? cheesy i gat front and back so y i go dey jealous? cheesy
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by stephenqueen: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol are u a novice on nl? cheesy i gat front and back so y i go dey jealous? cheesy
U gat no front u just dey push ur chest to front make e be like say u get big boobs and still all I see Is a lemon boobs grin cheesy.. but for ur back I can't say,lemme see ur back first tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
stephenqueen:

U gat no front u just dey push ur chest to front make e be like say u get big boobs and still all I see Is a lemon boobs grin cheesy.. but for ur back I can't say,lemme see ur back first tongue tongue
y i go dey put chest for front :Di cant let u see my back oo cos u go faint!! cheesy
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by stephenqueen: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
y i go dey put chest for front :Di cant let u see my back oo cos u go faint!! cheesy
How I go faint with that your butt pad back undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
stephenqueen:

How I go faint with that your butt pad back undecided undecided undecided undecided
butt wetin? undecided
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by stephenqueen: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
butt wetin? undecided
Butt pad for ur backlipsrsealed, push up bra for ur boobs lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
stephenqueen:

Butt pad for ur backlipsrsealed, push up bra for ur boobs lipsrsealed
oh i no dey use am
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by stephenqueen: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh i no dey use am
I knw goh believe until i confirm am myself tongue tongue
Re: I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... by seyagie(f): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Omaga o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Need Of A Friend With Benefit / 5 Star Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta. / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.