Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (60968 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by nwonufestus(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
always wit my rainboot shld iincase rain begin dey fall
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by luvprince4real(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
MissAdeife:
No 10 is totally disgusting !!
e b like dem don use alomo eye tk work on u b4..
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by Margauxluv(f): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
If I hear tongue

undecided
tosyne2much:
If I hear tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by stephenqueen: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
Just back from a 24 hours ban,make I dey think of wat to comment
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
stephenqueen:

Just back from a 24 hours ban,make I dey think of wat to comment
I was wondering why you went on uninformed sabbatical leave cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
~ I use my grandma's crib as hotel lol ..its not disgusting though
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by shegsrules(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
point one -Lagos to maiduguri is not 48hrs but less than 24hrs
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by nsiazu: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
(2. Passing The Night At Her Place When Her Parents Are Not Around) Yes am guilty of this but I didn't touch those ladies. I thank GOD for the holy spirit in me that have made me not to have sex from my childhood till now. its just determination and the Holy spirit.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
shegsrules:
point one -Lagos to maiduguri is not 48hrs but less than 24hrs
Bros u no do well at all ooooo

Why are you just telling me when the thread has gotten to the HQ and cannot be modified cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by pbs4real(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

1 Lying

2 Lying

3 Lying

4 Lying

5 Lying

6 Lying

7 Lying

8 Lying

9 Lying

10 Lying

[size=16pt]A guy will say, do and be what ever you want just to get between a woman's legs.[/size]

That is extremely disgusting to us women. angry angry angry angry

oya tel me,ow many guyz has lied 2 u.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by stephenqueen: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
I was wondering why you went on uninformed sabbatical leave cheesy
The thunder wey go fire the mod wey ban me still dey do press up
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
stephenqueen:

The thunder wey go fire the mod wey ban me still dey do press up
No worry I go soon become Mod bro cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by UncleJudax(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Margauxluv:
shocked shocked :serious....

i haff nt witness any of dah...
Stick to English language, please.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by silvernus0: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
@OP THIS STORY IS FOR SMALL BOYS , I GUESS JAMBITOS. UNDERAGE THINZ
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by malonephill(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
akinsadeez:
That number 3 though. undecided

Only small boys do that but it really does happen.

It does bring back memories sha. Chai! Some shitz I saw during Nysc. smh. May God forgive guys.grin
bro that number 3 ehn! When it came to my turn, is like wtf how can someone peeping at my babe uncloth, as a sharp guy I blocked every porous

4 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by stephenqueen: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
No worry I go soon become Mod bro cheesy
gringrin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2015
malonephill:
bro that number 3 ehn! When it came to my turn, is like wtf how can someone peeping at my babe uncloth, as a sharp guy I blocked every porous
Lwkmd cheesy

Some dudes are just so silly
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by SavageGarden(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Damn not you again!! For heavens' sake this Tosyn2much guy is as jobless as he seems to be, everyone is entitled to be stewpid but you abuse the privilege. Must you stoop so low as to come up with meaningless topics about everything going wrong with your life...and from the point of view of the gutter neighbourhood you come from...if you must be a blogger be one with some touch of difference, don't go with the crowd. Hey, Remember that time I told you I thought you were cool? I LIED.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2015
stephenqueen:

gringrin
I'm not kidding bro
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by tylesh(f): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2015
okabe:

I'm tempted to say 'dats a lie' but dat wud b me callin u a liar n dats rude.
Anyways, I choose 2 disagree wit ur post, I seriously believ u gals like bein lied 2, infact u desire 2 b lied 2.
I tink d problem is u dnt like discoverin u've been lied 2

*i stand 2 b corrected tho*
She is actually saying the truth
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by Percentile: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2015
dharay99:
I see, u finally opened ds thread...

#spreads my banana leaf.
cry

Nna ehn.....your own get as e be o! Banana leaf kwa?! u be winch? undecided
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by tylesh(f): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
Una go gree if we ask una for sex ho ha
See how he is saying it as if its their entitlement
*smh*
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by Cohsyn(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2015
rokiatu post=321418

1 Lying

2 Lying

3 Lying

4 Lying

5 Lying

6 Lying

7 Lying

8 Lying

9 Lying

10 Lying

[size=16pt:

A guy will say, do and be what ever you want just to get between a woman's legs.[/size]

What else do you suggest wen apparently some gals are disgusted by the truth...

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2015
SavageGarden:
Damn not you again!! For heavens' sake this Tosyn2much guy is as jobless as he seems to be, everyone is entitled to be stewpid but you abuse the privilege. Must you stoop so low as to come up with meaningless topics about everything going wrong with your life...and from the point of view of the gutter neighbourhood you come from...if you must be a blogger be one with some touch of difference, don't go with the crowd. Hey, Remember that time I told you I thought you were cool? I LIED.
Thank you sir
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by stephenqueen: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm not kidding bro
Ok,but its a good news so i need to laugh
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by malonephill(m): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lwkmd cheesy

Some dudes are just so silly
honestly bro!

But that's 100l dayz nobody fvck that shit me again
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by stephenqueen: 12:16am On Mar 30, 2015
SavageGarden:
[s]Damn not you again!! For heavens' sake this Tosyn2much guy is as jobless as he seems to be, everyone is entitled to be stewpid but you abuse the privilege. Must you stoop so low as to come up with meaningless topics about everything going wrong with your life...and from the point of view of the gutter neighbourhood you come from...if you must be a blogger be one with some touch of difference, don't go with the crowd. Hey, Remember that time I told you I thought you were cool? I LIED.[/s]

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by malonephill(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
SavageGarden:
if you're wiser than op as you think.
Honestly this is not what you should come up with

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by HARDDON: 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
rokiatu:

1 Lying

2 Lying

3 Lying

4 Lying

5 Lying

6 Lying

7 Lying

8 Lying

9 Lying

10 Lying

[size=16pt]A guy will say, do and be what ever you want just to get between a woman's legs.[/size]

Chai , guys LA suffered !

Which women? N what lies?

Women breath lies, u need not open ur mouth b4 u lot go spilling, ur hair, makeups, boobs, booty ...all Reek lies Yet u go rating d half truth a guy tell u trying to check out if u could be 20% real d Ish.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex by naijaboiy: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2015
"Disgusting" is not the right word in this context. I think "Ridiculous" is better.

But then,,i think No.4 is not bad in any way.

I wouldn't want my neighbours to be hearing her screams of course.

I'm not acting pòrn undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.