Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (60976 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by sajubril: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
CEO Club Uno who is popularly known as Pretty Mike is the latest single man to rant about marriage. The mainland big boy who is setting a trend of always moving around with umbrellas despite if the use is needed or not, took to social media to share a picture of him at a wedding cenemony with his signature 'umberlla' and wrote:

I really don't understand why d Society puts so much pressure on single Guys, marriage may be an achievement to u but to some others it's not. pls you all should let those who are not married be. People have different priorities in life. Some of these people that are always asking "when r u getting married" are not even happy in their homes"..That's how dey will push people into frustration in the name of marriage. Marriage is a good thing ordained by Gods appointed time....like my guy RMD said "All of u that want to be with me will not last a week because I'm not a perfect husband nor father, "u can ask my Exs n my Gf"....I also forget little details, like birthdays, Anniversary, I have some very bad mood swings, I also squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle.....My Future Mrs Pretty Mike will understand I am a work in progress n will help me get there,....... As for me I strongly believe in Christ my Lord to perfect my life. Even be4 u were born, he knew u, His tots towards u are good. Don't let anyone or society push u or put pressure on u unnecessarily,be still n know God is still God. Live,be happy n at the right time every thing Promised by Baba will Come. congrats fam

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/marriage-is-not-acievement-to-some-of.html

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by sajubril: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
more photos of pretty Mike and his 'umbrella' pose--- http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/marriage-is-not-acievement-to-some-of.html

lalasticlala ijebabe fynestboi

1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by eezeribe(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
So I made FTC on such a meaningless post... #SMH

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by crisycent: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Jackeeh(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Money miss road!

40 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by hensben(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Na wa oo. Money ehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Baba easy dey advertise yourself.... We all know you are negatively smart and you are using those stewpidd lines to attract hungry and mumu girls undecided undecided undecided

Maga go still fall sha wink wink

You even had to add the line of "Jesus Christ so that you will extend your tentacles to church girls wink wink wink

Egbon... I throway Salute cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na dis kain guys wey they throway the "Jesus line" dey always ffuck like say tomorrow no dey!

Awon Male Prostitute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Darkseid(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
His umbrella, his business but seriously those umbrellas look too girly abi the guy na GAYbriel . He should try this one angry angry

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by skyo78(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bob Risky's bae...... spotted

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by helphelp: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
The day dis dude go forget umbrella...

That day, im money fit start dey reduce

Enjoy ur umbrella burden bro

219 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by bignero: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
lol

Nairaland has lost its plot

see what linda has caused grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Na wetin hin BABA tell am b that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Swiftlee(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
angrySickness sha ,Buhari sef, just dey make people dey behave anyhow..if not! Umbrella for night? wyen sun and rain no dey? He must be suffering from Buharic syndrome..Money no fit solve am, cos em get money.

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Costello559(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol... Might be his way of keeping fresh... Crazy though... Lol
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by ucee64(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by obainojazz(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
the baba wey do this guy jazz touch him brain...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by otokx(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
He should start an umbrella manufacturing company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by sanpipita(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just foolish our society tend to make marriage look as an achievement, not everyone must marry, some are meant to stay single and enjoy their lives which ever way they want.

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by UnknownT: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
He said his future bae will understand that he is a work in progress. He can start now nah cos whether now or 10 years later, he is still a work in progress wink

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by gafar1972(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
I just wonder if hand no day pain am.

13 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Abbeyme: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
d
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by zarakay(f): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Money is goooooodddd!
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by sylvar02(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
k
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Justicealh3(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Who mess here
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Sayelabola(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Even at night this bagga dey use umbrella?

I dare not ask him for help during rainy season.

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Tolbanks(f): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmmm... Very soon, sooner than i thought, it will become a trend!

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by successismine(f): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Na wha for nairaland mod ooo with just 2 comments eh don enta fb...I dust my yansh for una oooo

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by zeusdgrt(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
When dis one hand start to pain am or the hand come get rheumatism he go then stop to carry umbrella waka.off point concept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by lifestyle1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.