Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? (8457 Views)

Can I Ever Date A Girl / Can You Ever Date Your EX Back Again??? / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 02, 2015
Rainess:

You are so pathetically ignorant.
You hope so, missy?
Don`t be deluded into thinking you`re in the right path by being a jew and living in self-denial.
We shouldn`t take up a practice because we see others doing it, or we just felt like.
Our actions could be self-destructive at times you know.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by CastingCrowns(f): 2:12am On May 03, 2015
Am passionate abt Jews and their cause...bt let's call a spade a spade Jews are so racist and I find dat very disappointing given wat they went tru wit the holocaust....was appalled abt the sterilization mess of black African migrants.....made me pause ma blind support and optimism for them.And yes I can totally date a non racist Jew.

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 4:30am On May 03, 2015
Dnarvaez:

You hope so, missy?
Don`t be deluded into thinking you`re in the right path by being a jew and living in self-denial.
We shouldn`t take up a practice because we see others doing it, or we just felt like.
Our actions could be self-destructive at times you know.
I am not as arrogant as you are to insist that my beliefs are the universal truths. But it is pathetically ignorant of you to say that the 13 million Jews in the world have no beliefs.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 4:31am On May 03, 2015
CastingCrowns:
Am passionate abt Jews and their cause...bt let's call a spade a spade Jews are so racist and I find dat very disappointing given wat they went tru wit the holocaust....was appalled abt the sterilization mess of black African migrants.....made me pause ma blind support and optimism for them.And yes I can totally date a non racist Jew.

Do not generalize like that. You do not fight racism with racism.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by ngak: 7:40am On May 03, 2015
Sterilisation and birth control are 2 very different things. We're the Ethiopians given without their consent....Halima your link does not say or is it that when they went for family planning, that was offered to them?
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 03, 2015
Rainess:

I am not as arrogant as you are to insist that my beliefs are the universal truths. But it is pathetically ignorant of you to say that the 13 million Jews in the world have no beliefs.
Beliefs? Let me just laugh at this naivety of urs. And don`t quote me wrong, i never made mention of my beliefs being the 'all in all' truths. Was only trying to make you change ur viewpoint and make known to you, that "neutrality or isolation," is not always the best policy to adopt. Now in the world, there are many types of religions ranging from the dominant ones to the less dominant. We as humans practise different religions, and of course share different beliefs. But what`s important is that you should be able to distinguish between right and wrong. It is not a hidden truth that both christians and jews could be traced back to same roots. I believe that the jews were originally christians, but along the line, they chose to separate themselves by altering some of the christian beliefs in a bid to create a religion for themselves - that some christian beliefs are false - and also to try to be different from other religious groups. In all they are basically living in a delusional world.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by abiolert(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
there is absolutely nothing wrong with me getting married to a Jew, but she must have all the qualities that I seek from a woman to get qualified for marriage from moi.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by LordAdam: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rainess:

Do not generalize like that. You do not fight racism with racism.

True. Except that the poster said s/he paused the support previously had for Jews. Very different from hating on Jews.

I think Jews are quicker than other races to pull the racist (Anti-semitic) flag. Although, that's for good reason.

Personally, I think it makes little sense to hate on a race like the Jews. They've controlled the finance and politics of the West (EU + North America) for over a millennium. One would have a better chance of draining Mississippi with a straw than finding a poor Jew outside of Israel. From Azerbaijan to Zimbabwe, Jews in all countries of the world have mammoth influence, money, and power in their country of residence. Has been so for a very long time.

So, if they come off as condescending or arrogant, I guess it's because they have plenty of reasons in their bank accounts, garages, wine cellars, galleria, and antique collection not to give a darn. Hating on someone for being successful is a demeaning stance. However, that borders on the reason for which I have my reservations for the race--the attitude. I will keep my personal opinions private so they are not misjudged as anti-semitic.

To answer the thread question, I could date a Jewish person if I find her fascinating. I'm not sure why my answer matters to anyone, it doesn't change a thing.

-Lord
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
LordAdam:

True. Except that the poster said s/he paused the support previously had for Jews. Very different from hating on Jews.

I think Jews are quicker than other races to pull the racist (Anti-semitic) flag. Although, that's for good reason.

Personally, I think it makes little sense to hate on a race like the Jews. They've controlled the finance and politics of the West (EU + North America) for over a millennium. One would have a better chance of draining Mississippi with a straw than finding a poor Jew outside of Israel. From Azerbaijan to Zimbabwe, Jews in all countries of the world have mammoth influence, money, and power in their country of residence. Has been so for a very long time.

So, if they come off as condescending or arrogant, I guess it's because they have plenty of reasons in their bank accounts, garages, wine cellars, galleria, and antique collection not to give a darn. Hating on someone for being successful is a demeaning stance. However, that borders on the reason for which I have my reservations for the race--the attitude. I will keep my personal opinions private so they are not misjudged as anti-semitic.

To answer the thread question, I could date a Jewish person if I find her fascinating. I'm not sure why my answer matters to anyone, it doesn't change a thing.

-Lord

This thread is so old. Impossible to find a poor Jew outside of Israel? I come from a long line of poor Jews outside of Israel.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by LordAdam: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rainess:

This thread is so old. Impossible to find a poor Jew outside of Israel? I come from a long line of poor Jews outside of Israel.

The more than one billion hungry people in the world will disagree that you refer to yourself as "poor".

I will give you a chance to enlighten me. Find me a race as pervasive (in all corners of the globe) still wielding enough power, money and influence as the Jews today?

It's a old thread and if you want it to remain in archives, that's alright. I wasn't expecting you to leave a response anyway.

-Lord
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
LordAdam:

The more than one billion hungry people in the world will disagree that you refer to yourself as "poor".

I will give you a chance to enlighten me. Find me a race as pervasive (in all corners of the globe) still wielding enough power, money and influence as the Jews today?

It's a old thread and if you want it to remain in archives, that's alright. I wasn't expecting you to leave a response anyway.

-Lord

Jews deserve what they have. Being the lowest of Britain's earners, you will still earn more than the average person in India. That doesn't mean you are not poor.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by LordAdam: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rainess:

Jews deserve what they have. Being the lowest of Britain's earners, you will still earn more than the average person in India. That doesn't mean you are not poor.

I don't recall saying they do not deserve what they have. But there's a reason Canadians have a better reputation than Americans even though they are equally wealthy, just as literate if not more, and are neighbors.

Definition of "poor" from Google's knowledge graph: 'lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.'

Do you fit this description?

Canada has the fourth largest Jewish community in the world. There are bound to be some outliers (usually half-Jews). But you can't tell me that some of Canada's most powerful men and families are not Jews/Jewish or have Jewish links.

I see no reason why this conversation should have an argumentative undertone. I'm not overly concerned about the attitude because there's no way I could change that, it's just the way it is. And I care less about a race with an irritating level of superiority complex.

It's understandable that you want to straighten out impressions because it is your heritage, but the damage has long been done dear. All you can do is give others a reason to call you an exception. Like is the daily struggle of many black-skinned people worldwide.

-Lord
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by sheilak: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
SkinnyDude:
i want to join IDF and kill all Hamas and palestinian stone throwers

Ode/
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2016
sheilak:

Ode/
fvck u
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by nextdoor84(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Rainess:

You are so pathetically ignorant.

You should have yourself to blame!!!...what business does a practising Jew have with a gentile...The answer is absolutely nothing!!
I remember what my Hasidic Rabbi once told me: Always know that they will hate you for no reason,but at the end they will all acknowledge that you are the best.

Baruch Hashem I was able to embrace Judaism!!
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by sheilak: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
SkinnyDude:
fvck u

Ode!

You will soon be shot to death undecided
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by grandstar(m): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rainess:

I am sure there are some
VGC guys are jews
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by peacengine(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Rainess:
Just curious grin

As a Christian, I have nothing against Jews, but I am a racist, I cannot date a white person. You said you have never experienced racism before? Well there you have it, I can date a Jew as long as she is black.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2016
peacengine:

As a Christian, I have nothing against Jews, but I am a racist, I cannot date a white person. You said you have never experienced racism before? Well there you have it, I can date a Jew as long as she is black.

At least you recognize you are racist.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Missionaire: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
nextdoor84:

You should have yourself to blame!!!...what business does a practising Jew have with a gentile...The answer is absolutely nothing!!
I remember what my Hasidic Rabbi once told me: Always know that they will hate you for no reason,but at the end they will all acknowledge that you are the best.

Baruch Hashem I was able to embrace Judaism!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Do You Throw Your Condom After Fuckíng Ashawo / King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) / White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.