Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (72618 Views)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello!

In visualization, what is the guarantee that the image we create in our minds are not mere fantasies?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by greenhope(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
What is the difference BTW a Rosicrucian and an Occultist?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 3:30am On Jul 22, 2017
MiddleDimension:
also, i dont think you learn things that are worth while 'real quick'

i sent you a mail, frater
I have been following this thread for too long now and I know a true seeker just from few of his words. U may wish to read the book IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH--THE GRAIL MESSAGE. I hope you find the truth your spirit seek some day.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 3:36am On Jul 22, 2017
clumpski:

Amorc is no different from Christianity.

I was judged based on my appearance and sex.
I guess you people see women as worthless beings.

Maybe you guys want rich looking people not knowing that not all that looks flashy have a dime in their pockets /bank accounts.

I am a seeker and I will find a teacher someway or another. Maybe not a human teacher because of the corrupt minds of humans.

Thanks for trying
when i see some seekers of truth i cant help but point them to places where they may find that which they seek. U may wish to take a look at the book IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH--THE GRAIL MESSAGE by Abd Ru Shin. I hope u find what you seek soon enough. Here is Wishing U light and strength upon your path.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 3:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Babacele:
...when the student is ready, the master will no doubt come ma. please I'm interested in your experience ma. peace.
Her experience is solely for her no matter how much u may think u have benefitted from her experience it won't offer U as much as it has offered her. Read In The light Of Truth--The Grail Message by Abd Ru Shin for a more understanding of the Working of the laws governing creation of which we are a path of. I don't recommend dis book to every dick and Harry but I am sure u seek more than wot is offered by d churches
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 4:11am On Jul 22, 2017
deleted

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2017
McTobe:
Her experience is solely for her no matter how much u may think u have benefitted from her experience it won't offer U as much as it has offered her. Read In The light Of Truth--The Grail Message by Abd Ru Shin for a more understanding of the Working of the laws governing creation of which we are a path of. I don't recommend dis book to every dick and Harry but I am sure u seek more than wot is offered by d churches
I have book 1 n 2. ....but like many religions so many gaps that only AMORC mysticism has been able to fill.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Babacele:
I have book 1 n 2. ....but like many religions so many gaps that only AMORC mysticism has been able to fill.
have u finished reading it? did u read it from beginning lecture to lecture till d end. if u did not I will advise u read it from lecture 1 vol 1 and follow it serially to d end. if at d end u find nothing in d book to help U then the book is not for U.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2017
McTobe:
Let me say again in this thread without any fear or favour or contradiction in this thread that I will rather deal with a good Rosicrucian than with a Christian born again. I read deep into Rosicrucianism before reading The Grail Message and stopping my deeper quest into AMORC. I still hv Rosicrucian friends that once in a while we argue or rub minds about d workings of d laws of Nature.
ON REINCARNATION: The view by Frater Marty about d Removal of reincarnation from the Bible by that council I can affirm to be true. those that want biblical evidence of reincarnation plz Read ur bible with open mind u will see them both in d new and old testament. In d old testament d last two VERSES of the book of Malachi is very instructive about d coming again of Elijah in d Last and dreaded days of the lord. in the New testament Christ answer to the question about if John d Baptist is d prophesied Elijah is also very instructive. Lord Christ never said dat dere is nothing like Reincarnation. read the synoptic gospel records and d record of d gospel of John for more understanding.
REGARDING THE MYSTICAL LIFE OF CHRIST.
while I respect d views of Spencer I don't know how he came to d knowledge of what he wrote but if he is relying on Akashic record as I suspect he may go into very serious errors for the single reason that d activities around d life of Son of God Christ stands under great currents of radiation dat will confuse d sight of the seer. anybody with a deeper understanding of d laws of Creation will understand dat just as likes attract likes so does similar species will see only similar species. following dat premise we can then say that since his inner core is not just spirit but divinity and man does not have divinity as his innermost core but spirit so d eye of a human spirit dat is a seer or dat is able to project into d akashic records will see Christ activity to a very limited extent and what he will see as a picture will be limited to a very great extent. Enough said and revealed already. I wish us all Light and Strength on our paths as we pursue d path to our Spiritual Maturity.
Excuse me, Christ de Jesus had earthly relations from birth to resurrection and records of his family, activities and events are well kept from where H Spencer wrote.
It is obvious you have not read the book with an open mind if you have read it all.
Dr Spencer Lewis wrote that book to answer skeptics who didn't the believe the narratives concerning the existence of Jesus and his Christhood.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2017
McTobe:
have u finished reading it? did u read it from beginning lecture to lecture till d end. if u did not I will advise u read it from lecture 1 vol 1 and follow it serially to d end. if at d end u find nothing in d book to help U then the book is not for U.
the books are enlightening no doubt even if I haven't finished them but will discuss some of the gaps later.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Babacele:
Excuse me, Christ de Jesus had earthly relations from birth to resurrection and records of his family, activities and events are well kept from where H Spencer wrote.
It is obvious you have not read the book with an open mind if you have read it all.
Dr Spencer Lewis wrote that book to answer skeptics who didn't the believe the narratives concerning the existence of Jesus and his Christhood.
like I said I have not read d book to completion but talking about d mystical life of Christ how do u physically call up d mystical form of Christ activities while he was on earth. Who recorded that and how many years after, even the bible was written some 30 to 40 yrs after the death of Christ with its own loads of translation errors and inconsistency in the report about Christ activities. Moreover why are u sounding hostile its not proper to sound like dat in a thread of dis nature. Furthermore, can u for logical certainty affirm dat d author did not consult the Akashic records in writing d book(I hope U understand what and how d akaschic records are accessed) I dont want to bring this up bkos I will not give u access to some books I have on dis matter but let me say it here dat Christ is not an Essen as d book said and there are some contents of d book about d life of Christ dat does not hold water.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Babacele:
the books are enlightening no doubt even if I haven't finished them but will discuss some of the gaps later.
OK I will be here to discuss d gaps when u are done dats if d gaps will still exist by d time u get to d end.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
McTobe:
like I said I have not read d book to completion but talking about d mystical life of Christ how do u physically call up d mystical form of Christ activities while he was on earth. Who recorded that and how many years after, even the bible was written some 30 to 40 yrs after the death of Christ with its own loads of translation errors and inconsistency in the report about Christ activities. Moreover why are u sounding hostile its not proper to sound like dat in a thread of dis nature. Furthermore, can u for logical certainty affirm dat d author did not consult the Akashic records in writing d book(I hope U understand what and how d akaschic records are accessed) I dont want to bring this up bkos I will not give u access to some books I have on dis matter but let me say it here dat Christ is not an Essen as d book said and there are some contents of d book about d life of Christ dat does not hold water.
hostile to you? I'm not sure you are talking about me here on this thread.....
How can you truly criticize a book you have not read to completion?

Christ parents were Essenes and Dr Lewis more than prove that. Archeological findings years after the writing of that book has proven some of his claims. And don't forget Dr Lewis had access the most ancient and secret documents specially preserved in certain parts of the world.
The cosmic had used Dr Lewis to reveal greater truth and would be too pleased to give him unhindered access to the Akashic records if I must agree with your assumption.

The mystical life talked about the most important life experiences of Jesus not mentioned in most widespread public accounts. Only those who really know him can give such information.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Babacele:
hostile to you? I'm not sure you are talking about me here on this thread.....
How can you truly criticize a book you have not read to completion?

Christ parents were Essenes and Dr Lewis more than prove that. Archeological findings years after the writing of that book has proven some of his claims. And don't forget Dr Lewis had access the most ancient and secret documents specially preserved in certain parts of the world.
The cosmic had used Dr Lewis to reveal greater truth and would be too pleased to give him unhindered access to the Akashic records if I must agree with your assumption.

The mystical life talked about the most important life experiences of Jesus not mentioned in most widespread public accounts. Only those who really know him can give such information.
Well we can argue on and on without coming to an agreement. so let me finish d book first. I am open to objective discussion on any of this issues any time any day. wishing u light and strength.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by oaroloye(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
SHALOM!

What do you know about:

THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD.

BODYFELT SALVATION.

SCIENTOLOGY.

TENSEGRITY.

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY?

I am not a FAN of ROSICRICIAN AMORC.

When I think of Rosicrucianism, I remember how, toward the end of his life, Nigerian AMORC'S most illustrious member, CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO, was basically running around, looking for IMMORTALITY SECRETS.

Which tells me that REAL Knowledge is being withheld from the BLACKS. You probably even believe the Egyptians were WHITE OYINBOS, right?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
McTobe:
Well we can argue on and on without coming to an agreement. so let me finish d book first. I am open to objective discussion on any of this issues any time any day. wishing u light and strength.
that will be nice sir. May truth prevail. peace profound.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What do you know about:

BODYFELT SALVATION.

SCIENTOLOGY.

TENSEGRITY.

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY?

When I think of Rosicrucianism, I remember how, toward the end of his life, Nigerian AMORC'S most illustrious member, CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO, was basically running around, looking for IMMORTALITY SECRETS.

Which tells me that REAL Knowledge is being withheld from the BLACKS. You probably even believe the Egyptians were WHITE OYINBOS, right?
Sir ,Awo wasn't looking for immortality but a book out of print titled " Life after Life". He knew his present time on earth was up and was preparing to go.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What do you know about:

BODYFELT SALVATION.

SCIENTOLOGY.

TENSEGRITY.

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY?

Sir ,Awo wasn't looking for immortality secrets but a book out of print titled " Life after Life" during his birthday. He knew his present time on earth was up and was preparing to go. He accurately predicted his demise by saying that " this is my last birthday ,and as you are celebrating with me here, they are celebrating it in heaven. Only people with clean heart shall see God".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by oaroloye(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
SHALOM!

Babacele:
Sir ,Awo wasn't looking for immortality secrets but a book out of print titled " Life after Life" during his birthday. He knew his present time on earth was up and was preparing to go. He accurately predicted his demise by saying that " this is my last birthday ,and as you are celebrating with me here, they are celebrating it in heaven. Only people with clean heart shall see God".

No, I think you're right- he was looking for proof of Life-After-Death.

It was in some newspaper article at the time.

The point is, these so-called "BENEVOLENT SPIRITUAL GUIDES" always take one's LIFE as "PAYMENT" for their services, which include anything, except the REALLY IMPORTANT KNOWLEDGE- such as, HOW TO SEE THROUGH FALSE VISIONS, and HOW TO REGENERATE THE BODY.

MOST PEOPLE, WHEN THEIR BODIES DIE, LOSE THEIR SOULS, TOO.

Every creature that dies gets an automatic TEST, which is compulsory: they have to render their Life Memories, on-the-spot,

If they can do that, they are allowed to deploy their AfterLife Spirit Energy Body, and continue to their AfterLife Fate.

If they cannot, the memories are extracted by force, which critically damages the Soul Body, so that it cannot deploy.

Evil beings then set upon the stricken Soul Body, and tear it apart, in the process of scavenging its last Life Energies.

Visions that people have of Angels coming for them, Goldren Cities and such, are Projections to destroy their Will to Resist, or Focus, and SEE what is really happening. Debris from these operations seem to be used to create artificial CROWN CHAKRAS, which facilitate their siphoning Spirit Energy from the Living on a family basis. If they do not do this, our Energy accumulates to the point where our Spiritual Powers comne back on line.

They make deals with Humans, promising "Power," when all they are doing is refraining from stealing it.

Discipline makes our Energies unpalatable to them, so they leave us alone, so it accumulates.

If they wait long enough, the Human who doesn't know what they are doing, will Break Disciple, and "spoil" their Energies, allowing them to harvest it all again. Thus hapoenstance can leave a person injured, deranged, comatose, or dead.

Those who survive the Death Test generally wind up in some prison- which probably looks like something else- which bleeds off their Spirit Enrgies, merely by being used, and feeds them to the Makers of those Prisons, helping to keep them alive, because they cannot tap into the LifeStream as normal creatures can, but depend on Secondhand Spirit Energies.

These Creatures are deathly afraid some Human will figure this out, and do what needs to be done to stop them, for once and for all. This was the Original Purpose of the Hebrew Religion.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by oaroloye(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
SHALOM!

McTobe:

ANY PHYSICAL DATUM ABOUT A PERSON CONTAINS THE ENTIRETY OF THE SPIRITUAL DATA ASSOCIATED WITH THAT PERSON.

You unlock it by MEDITATION.

You must be in a state of DYNAMIC STABILITY to do this without damaging yourself.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

No, I think you're right- he was looking for proof of Life-After-Death.

It was in some newspaper article at the time.

The point is, these so-called "BENEVOLENT SPIRITUAL GUIDES" always take one's LIFE as "PAYMENT" for their services, which include anything, except the REALLY IMPORTANT KNOWLEDGE- such as, HOW TO SEE THROUGH FALSE VISIONS, and HOW TO REGENERATE THE BODY.

MOST PEOPLE, WHEN THEIR BODIES DIE, LOSE THEIR SOULS, TOO.

Every creature that dies gets an automatic TEST, which is compulsory: they have to render their Life Memories, on-the-spot,

If they can do that, they are allowed to deploy their AfterLife Spirit Energy Body, and continue to their AfterLife Fate.

If they cannot, the memories are extracted by force, which critically damages the Soul Body, so that it cannot deploy.

Evil beings then set upon the stricken Soul Body, and tear it apart, in the process of scavenging its last Life Energies.

Visions that people have of Angels coming for them, Goldren Cities and such, are Projections to destroy their Will to Resist, or Focus, and SEE what is really happening. Debris from these operations seem to be used to create artificial CROWN CHAKRAS, which facilitate their siphoning Spirit Energy from the Living on a family basis. If they do not do this, our Energy accumulates to the point where our Spiritual Powers comne back on line.

They make deals with Humans, promising "Power," when all they are doing is refraining from stealing it.

Discipline makes our Energies unpalatable to them, so they leave us alone, so it accumulates.

If they wait long enough, the Human who doesn't know what they are doing, will Break Disciple, and "spoil" their Energies, allowing them to harvest it all again. Thus hapoenstance can leave a person injured, deranged, comatose, or dead.

Those who survive the Death Test generally wind up in some prison- which probably looks like something else- which bleeds off their Spirit Enrgies, merely by being used, and feeds them to the Makers of those Prisons, helping to keep them alive, because they cannot tap into the LifeStream as normal creatures can, but depend on Secondhand Spirit Energies.

These Creatures are deathly afraid some Human will figure this out, and do what needs to be done to stop them, for once and for all. This was the Original Purpose of the Hebrew Religion.
oh I do not know about all that sir but I'm sure the Soul an attribute of God does not die.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
fratermathy what do you make of these?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by ScienceWatch: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What do you know about:

BODYFELT SALVATION.

SCIENTOLOGY.

TENSEGRITY.

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY?

Professor Richard De Mille has released his findings into how authors of FICTION deceive millions of readers of their NOVELS into believing that their drug induced FICTIONAL fantasy is reality.

Not even Atheist members of the INNER CIRCLE of prophet Richard Dawkins believe any of the FICTIONAL HOAXES that Bronchitis Oaroloye present here as if it is reality.

Every time the dreaded PENTECOSTAL PNF under-cover agent, Bronchitis Oaroloye opens his foul mouth to destroy the work Of the HOLY SPIRIT in the SCOAN CHURCH stadiums are filled around the world, millions of people raise their hands praising JESUS CHRIST for sending prophet TB JOSHUA and NOT the Satanic pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye.

Millions REJOICE that TB JOSHUA preach that RAPE IS A SIN !!

RAPE IS A SIN !!

This Satanic pastor will strongly condemn the Holy prophet TB JOSHUA for preaching this and copy and paste all LIES about this truly humble and caring man.

I can only advise to wake up to the fact that FICTION is not reality.
Pornography is FICTIONAL.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by ScienceWatch: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Babacele:
oh I do not know about all that sir but I'm sure the Soul an attribute of God does not die.
This Satanic FAKE minister don't know the difference between FICTION and REALITY.

He believes that it is the RAPE VICTIMS FAULT IF THEY ARE RAPED.

HE Called one of the young RAPE VICTIMS that testified in court about the RAPE of Pastor Timothy a BITCH.

Bronchitis Oaroloye called the RAPE VICTIM A BITCH !!
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What do you know about:

BODYFELT SALVATION.

SCIENTOLOGY.

TENSEGRITY.

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY?

Can u paint a better picture of d story u are trying to illustrate about Awo and Immortality Secret and thus make ur point clearer . Awo I am sure knows dat d spirit is Immortal being not just a Rosicrucian but also a Mason. is ur story verifiable or based on here say. let's understand u better
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ANY PHYSICAL DATUM ABOUT A PERSON CONTAINS THE ENTIRETY OF THE SPIRITUAL DATA ASSOCIATED WITH THAT PERSON.

You unlock it by MEDITATION.

You must be in a state of DYNAMIC STABILITY to do this without damaging yourself.
Indeed.. U can tell dat to those dat are still confused about d state of things and d way things work. We know d limit of meditation and its purpose. I personally will not encourage it but I won't discourage any one either. Also tk note dat u cannot decipher all d immaterial by d material for d simple reason dat they are of different consistencies.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by ScienceWatch: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
McTobe:
Can u paint a better picture of d story u are trying to illustrate about Awo and Immortality Secret and thus make ur point clearer . Awo I am sure knows dat d spirit is Immortal being not just a Rosicrucian but also a Mason. is ur story verifiable or based on here say. let's understand u better
Awo never ran around looking for immortality secrets. He knew the secret.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is a scammer. He was deceptively trying to sell you immortal fantasy that he extracted from fictional HOAXES. Can one take this idiot serious when he teaches that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME if they are raped even if they are babies.
Check his post were he calls the young rape victim a BITCH.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Awo never ran around looking for immortality secrets. He knew the secret.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is a scammer. He was deceptively trying to sell you immortal fantasy that he extracted from fictional HOAXES. Can one take this idiot serious when he teaches that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME if they are raped even if they are babies.
Check his post were he calls the young rape victim a BITCH.
No don't worry I want him to give him benefit of doubt of recaping his thrash again. I can't imagine d level of confusion people swim in and are ready to pass it on. just imagine how illogical and confused his post is
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by clumpski: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2017
McTobe:
when i see some seekers of truth i cant help but point them to places where they may find that which they seek. U may wish to take a look at the book IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH--THE GRAIL MESSAGE by Abd Ru Shin. I hope u find what you seek soon enough. Here is Wishing U light and strength upon your path.

I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by prdeal: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
I think for best esoteric literature site, visit-
https://spirit-rainbow-verlag.de
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 3:58am On Apr 10, 2018
"God Spoke!"
By H. Spencer Lewis, F.R.C.
[ From The American Rosae Crucis
November 1916]

IN our mad ambition to conquer
the formidable and attain the very
pinnacle of material heights, we
lose sight of the little, sweet
essentials of life; and it is often in
the twilight of life only that we
realize we have wandered far
away from that narrow road which,
after all, leads to the only goal of
contentment and peace.
More especially do we wander far
from the natural elements of
religion. We enter those modern,
recently constructed, and as yet
untrammeled paths of
"interpreted" religion where the
true and real God is little or not all
considered or understood. We
lose sight of the simple laws and
words of God and our worship of
Him becomes so involved, so
complex, so profound, that God
actually becomes a stranger to
our hearts and consciousness.
Yet God is so close, so near to us,
so intimate and so easily
understood that we may hear the
Divine Voice, feel the Divine
Presence and realize the Divine
Mind every hour in the day.
I make plea for a return to the
simple worship of God. I urge that
we unite in an endeavor to realize
God, consciously, as a living
presence, and to hearken unto the
Voice and observe His handiwork.
"God spoke!"
You have thought that
exclamation to be a doctrinal reply
from the over-zealous Bible
student. You have, perhaps,
thought it to be the blind belief of
the religious fanatic; or you may
have thought it to be the
metaphorical reply of the religious
idealist.
But, my beloved friends, I have
heard God speak; and I say it,
declare it, in the coolness of
careful thought, without undue
fervor or zeal. To me it is
beautifully true, wonderful,
inspiring, but it is not phenomenal,
supernatural or mystic in any
sense.

"God spoke!"
I have wandered idly through a
field of daisies, lying in a peaceful
valley with the great blue heaven
above me, the sun shining
brightly, birds light-heartedly
passing from bough to bough, all
nature gay, bright, sweet and
glorious; strife, turmoil and evil far
away; nothing around me but
goodness and Godliness. And I
have felt the oneness of all
nature, all God's manifestations; I
have forgotten personality of self
and individuality of ego; I have
lost myself in the simplicity and
grandeur--not the complexity and
marvels--of all about me. And, I
have sat down in the midst of the
daisies to try and attune my
consciousness with their
simplicity. And I have reached out
and drawn close to my cheek one
of these daisies that I might feel
its soft, innocent face against
mine, and I have looked into its
eyes, its soul. Then--the occasion
will ever be remembered--I saw
the harmony of its form; the grace
of its design, the symmetry of its
yellow head, the regularity of its
petals, the method of its
unfoldment, the simplicity of its
anatomy and--God Spoke!
Through the daisy God revealed to
me in unmistakable language, the
infinite wisdom of His mind, the
superiority of His ways and His
laws.

God spoke! Truly, and I heard, and
understood; God spoke as only
God can speak. Could man but
speak as God speaks--ah! the
vanity of the thought. Yet man
demands that, to be heard and
understood, God must speak in
his limited, self-made, finite
language, and man, therefore,
hears not the voice of God.

The organist, rambling over the
keys while his soul expands and
vibrates to greater area, hears
sweet chords, beautiful notes,
harmonious, euphonious arias,
peal forth, while he is still
unconscious of the mechanical
features of his playing. And when
he has completed one passage of
divine music he knows that God
spoke--and in a manner as only
God can speak.
The artist, the writer, the sculptor,
each has heard the Voice of God
and has understood while others
seek the Voice in place and
manner demanded by doubt,
skepticism and "higher criticism".

Watch the little imprisoned gold
fish in the crystal aquariums. Let a
beam of sunlight strike the silvery
surface of the water and refract its
rays through the world in which
they live and you will soon see the
revived activity. Drop some
crumbs upon the water and note
the instinct of preservation; tap
the aquarium suddenly and see
the instinctive action of fright,
basic law of self-protection
manifested. Study the periodicity
of breathing of water, then air;
analyze the perfect mechanics of
motion in swimming, diving, rising
and immobility. And, as you do
these things God will speak to you
and you will learn a lesson as only
God can teach.

Look into the eyes of the heart-
hungry, poverty-stricken child as
it gazes into the windows of the
stores at this holiday time. Note
its pathetic, quiet, philosophical
acceptance of conditions which in
truth are making the young heart
and mind bleed and ache. And as
you look, smile! Take the child
into the store and buy for it, give
it, those simple--not complex or
luxurious--things which it longs
for and which our children in their
advanced (!) education would
spurn; and when those deep set,
longing, sweet eyes look up into
yours with tears and silently say
"thank you," you will know that
God spoke--spoke as only God
could speak.

And turn your way to the desolate
home where the father has not
heard the Voice of God but has
sought the voice of evil; where the
young-old mother is striving to
make the widely separated ends
meet; where sickness has stricken
one child and medicine is
unobtainable, and food--of the
simple kind, not luxurious--is
required for the baby that brought
God's voice once to the mother;
where all is sad at the time of
greatest rejoicing elsewhere. Go
there, not to Temple, Church or
Cathedral to hear God speak, and
give that which you would give
with less appreciation to yourself.
And, as you sleep in your bed of
comfort that night the poor
mother's prayers of thankfulness
will come to you in the silence of
the night; and your soul, your
consciousness, will know, if you
do not, that God spoke!

And, pass the corner of the busy
thoroughfare where time and tide
pass so swiftly by; where each in
eager pursuit of self satisfying
interests see not the lips of God
about to speak; where stands
upon the corner, 'neath shelter
from the cold and storm, the
ragged urchin boy urging all to
buy his wares; his hands are cold,
his feet is wan, his eyes are filled
with tears; at home there are a
few who wait for his late coming
in; he is hungry, too, yet he must
not spend one single penny of the
fund his mother needs for food;
his thoughts are of the family and
"sister," his chum and friend; he
would gladly sacrifice most
anything to take her just a gem;
stop there and speak to him, as
you pass by, and then go on and
return again; this time give him
just a big red rose and say: "for
'sister,' lad, as friend to friend";
then watch the eyes enlarge with
pride; and see the sorrows flee;
you'll find the boy is a man at
once, with God-light in his soul.
And then, as in your throat you
feel that lump, and in your veins a
tingle comes, you'll know that
somewhere in the aura of your
life, God spoke, as only God can
speak.
Yes, God speaks, and He has
spoken to me. God waits and
waits to speak to you and if in this
life you give no chance for
interview, a time will come, when
life is done, that through the
sorrows, pains and lessons of the
past, your soul will feel, your heart
will know, your mind will hear and
you shall find that God did speak
at last as Father to His child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Babacele: 4:53am On Apr 30, 2018
Angels on Earth

By THE IMPERATOR [H. Spencer Lewis] [ From The Rosicrucian Digest October 1930]

IT IS quite common for us to think that angels are an essential part of the heavenly kingdom that exists far beyond the sight of man and that reside exclusively in some spiritual world beyond our present ken. It is also almost universally believed that only men become angels. Wherever one may go in Europe or foreign lands to see the magnificent statues supposed to represent the angels of heaven, it is found that these are always masculine, and even the Latin word for angel is always associated with the masculine gender. The early church fathers, especially those of the Christian religion, did not believe that women had souls and could become spiritualized sufficiently to permit them of ever being angels. A great many persons seem to feel that St. Paul is responsible for this early attitude on the part of the Christian Church, because St. Paul seemed to have unpleasant experiences in the human incidents of his life in connection with women, and there are pages in his writings which plainly indicate his antipathy toward women. However, he did not deny the possibility of a female becoming highly spiritualized, for in a spiritual sense he recognized neither male nor female gender, and in his writings he distinctly states that in heaven there will be found neither male nor female. In other words, he believed in the universality of the soul. We cannot, therefore, trace this attitude of the early Christians to anything that St. Paul wrote, but rather to an early pagan belief regarding women. It is notable that the mystics of the Orient did not have this pagan attitude regarding women, for in the earliest mystery schools of Egypt and other lands, women were permitted to enter into the spiritual work on the same basis as the men. We have always been happy in the knowledge that the earliest foundation of the Rosicrucian work guaranteed the women members the same equal standing as the men and permitted them to hold the same high offices as the men held. In fact, there were certain branches of the work in these early schools that were assigned exclusively to the women because of their high spiritual development, and in our organization today there are official duties of a spiritual nature assigned exclusively to the female sex.

The truth of the matter is that if we are honest and unprejudiced, we will admit that the real angels of the universe today are the highly spiritual souls of women, and that there is no higher degree of spiritual development attainable than that achieved by the average woman who seeks such attainment. The nature of woman is essentially that of the spiritual, protective tenderness that more easily attunes itself with the Cosmic principles, and therefore, is more easily developed into a highly spiritualized expression. In all of the ancient writings of the mystery schools the quality of God's nature is often and variously treated upon. It is only in the Occidental world and in the Christian religion, especially, that we find this duality of God's nature overlooked in the attempt to express God as a part of the trinity. Most of the Oriental religions speak of God as the father-mother Creator of the universe. It is true that in the pagan religion of Egypt, God was symbolized by the word "Ra," but it is also true that among the mystics of that land the word "Ma" represented the mother element of the dual nature of God and by combining the two, we have the word, "Rama." It may be interesting to note in passing that the word "Ma," or the sound of "M" followed by almost any vowel sound represents the vibrations of the female, mother, protective, maturing nature of the Cosmic vibrations, and it is interesting to note also that in nearly all of the languages, the word for mother begins with the "M" sound. Our attention is also called to the fact that in all countries and among all races of beings, the first sound produced by a child in an attempt to express itself with words is generally of the "Ma" combination of sounds. It is surprising sometimes to be among children in foreign lands where no word of English is known, especially to young children, and to find the infants crying the words ma, ma, etc.

There is something highly specialized in the nature of woman that makes her especially fitted to be a more refined expression of the highest spiritual vibrations. Not only are her natural intuitive faculties more highly developed than in man, but many other faculties and functionings of her objective inner self are spiritualized to a very high degree. Her sympathy and understanding, her quick and complete attunement with the mental and spiritual thoughts of others, her abundant and quick flowing magnetism, which is soothing to those who are suffering, her warmth of affection unassociated with any sex nature, and her stronger and greater inclination toward the pure and higher things of life, easily show the high degree of spiritual development which she has attained throughout the past generations.

We are very apt to look upon the Adam and Eve story in the Christian Bible as a unique story of creation and, when casually read, it tends to give the Christian the impression that the creation of Eve or the creation of a female partner for man was a secondary or afterthought. If we take the fact that Eve was created after Adam as an indication that it was only as an afterthought and, therefore, of less importance, we should take the same attitude regarding the soul in man. The physical part of man was created first and the soul breathed into his body afterward. This, however, should not indicate that the soul is of secondary importance for, as a matter of fact, it is of primary importance, as we find by carefully analyzing the entire processes of creation. In many other sacred writings, however, we find the story of Adam and Eve presented in a manner that illuminates our spiritual understanding, for in its story there has been no wilful or accidental misrepresentation of the words as we find in the Christian Bible in order to give undue importance to the creation of the male side of the race of man. Most of the ancient stories depict the creation of the first man as being the crude, material side of the human race, and the creation of Eve as the spiritual, refining element that was necessary to make man, as a race, a perfect expression of the Divine Image. In these stories, God is pictured as both male and female, or as a dual expression of Cosmic creation. From this primary creation came forth love and out of this love there was evolved first the body of man with the strength and power to supply the material forms of creation, and then the woman to supply the spiritual and protective forces for the human race. In such a story we see at once that woman is elevated to a higher spiritual basis than man, while man is distinctly a creature of force and material power necessary on the earth plane in order that the spiritual nature of woman may have the material foundation with which to mature a race of healthy beings.

It has always been the tendency of the real mystics of the Orient and all lands to continuously pay homage to the beauty, tenderness, spiritual sympathy, love and understanding of women. To the mystic, woman is God's highest and most beautiful creation and he never loses either his respect or his adoration for womankind.

If any of you ever have an opportunity to read the writings of Elbert Hubbard of Roycroft fame, who was one of the early associates with us in the establishment of the Rosicrucian work in this country, you will be pleased to read in his book entitled "Hyacinth" the adoration of womankind and the homage he paid to his wonderful wife. You will see in his beautiful words and thoughts the typical mystical appreciation of womankind.

It is a fact also that in some of the early religious movements originated at or right after the Christian era, woman was greatly feared because of her spiritual power and higher spiritual understanding, and for this reason there were any number of new religious sects organized in which woman was forbidden to take part. It is a strange coincidence that this peculiar attitude toward women developed in the Jewish religion just before the Christian era and reached a high state of distinction wherein women were considered less important in a spiritual sense than men, although in the heart of every Jewish man there is an immutable and greatly enlarged adoration and respect for womankind. It is a notable fact that Jewish men are ever anxious and wholeheartedly expressive in their desire to pay homage to their mothers and female relatives.

But every religion that thus excludes women to some degree represents the attitude of fear of woman's high spiritual development. And, just as we noticed the inconsistency of this attitude in the Jewish religion, we notice in the Christian religion that while it went so far as to even deny the possibility of woman having a soul that might become sufficiently spiritualized to ever become an angel, the most holy of its saints are female, and the Virgin Mother has a high place in the early Christian religion, which is still carried out in the Roman Catholic Church. While the average man of today, especially in the Occidental world, shows a higher degree of respect toward womankind than we find in many Oriental countries, he does not have the prejudice that they have in regard to woman's place in the activities of our worldly affairs. In the Orient, where the spiritual nature of woman is recognized, she is considered incapable of assuming any material responsibilities solely because of her spiritual nature. Here in the Occident the average man gives little thought indeed to the spiritual nature of woman, but does recognize in her the possibilities of worldly development coequal with men. On the other hand, the more intelligent and discerning man of the Western world, and especially here in America, has come to realize that woman's highly developed intuition and keen analytical mind are valuable business assets, and he is not only ready and willing to allow her to hold a place in business, but where she is not engaged in business of her own, he consults her in connection with his home affairs in regard to those matters in which he will not trust his own judgment or intuition.

Without the influence of woman in the world today, the world would be a sorry place and conditions would be a sorry mess. Woman's higher nature, her tenderness, her natural desire for wholesomeness and cleanliness, and her appreciation of the finer things in life have not acted as a restraining influence upon man's naturally broad nature, but have tempted him or inspired him to create the more beautiful and attractive things in life in order to please the nature of woman.
In every great crisis or disaster, in every great wave of suffering or perplexity, it is the influence of woman and her natural powers that come to the rescue and restore peace and patience.

In any community absolutely free from the influence of woman there is a marked evidence of the fact and the future evidence of deterioration. In every such community where a woman has entered it to become a part of it, there is an immediate change for the better. In this regard we cannot help but look upon woman as the angels on earth and, if their influence can be such as that here in this material world, we feel sure that if there are any angels in the future spiritual kingdom, to maintain peace, beauty, sweetness, elegance, love, happiness, and adoration toward all that is good and godly, it must be because the woman are the angels there.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.