Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership (58377 Views)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by januzaj(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Oga no dey bring dirty result for us without source. Abi u dey work for Inec?
u no see source for there
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by LordMecuzy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deltagiant:
This is quite hilarious but i just wanna see how the Tivs voted. I'm concerned about the effect of the salary palaver.
Great hope!!!

Tivs voted Apc massively that surely Buhari must win here..

PDP governor suswam killed d party name.. suswam is a very big idiot... Tivs felt like voting for Jonathan BT d hatred 4 suswam messed tins up..

Some workers Stl haven't been paid for 8months
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by SeverusSnape(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha, don't mind Buhari and his fulani brothers. They think the Tiv, Idoma's and Igede's have forgotten what those fulani animals did to their wives and children because of their cows? What did Buhari say amidst all that? nothing. Majority of Benue people are not fools. They will vote GEJ but gubernatorial might not be easy for pdp in Benue but they will still win it.
Well said sir, He kept mum all the while, but if the people of Benue retaliates, He'll go there and be asking rubbish questions like "why are your people killing my people?".... That was the same question he asked in Ondo some years back. Very heartless man.
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by joshuaidibia(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The fact is this; North Central as a whole is for GEJ.

GEJ TILL Buhari STOPS HIS FULANI MARAUDERS FROM KILLING BENUE INDIGENES.

Toktee what's up?
Snape my guy. Leave all dis Apc ppl. All brooms has been locked in Hogwarts.
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Sooroptimist: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
RESULTS FROM BENUE STATE

THE RESULTS ARE HERE

Police hq polling unit Makurdi
House of Reps
Invalid = 10, PDP = 36, APC = 94

Senatorial
Invalid = 4, PDP = 41, APC = 101

Presidential
Invalid = 4, ACPN = 1, APN = 1, PDP = 33, APC = 102

From Kwararafa polling unit:10A, Makurdi

House of Reps
invalid = 9, PDP= 18, APC =143

Presidential
APC = 142, invalid = 4, PDP = 22
Senatorial
invalid = 2, APC = 142, PDP = 25

Kwararafa polling unit:10B, Makurdi

Senatorial APC =116,
PDP = 34
House of Reps
APC = 108
PDP= 36
Presidential PDP = 36
APC = 111

Garba Salisu PU, behind customs makurdi

House of Reps
APC 84, PDP 13.

Senatorial
PDP 6, APC 92.

Presidential
PDP 2, APC 296.

Hudco unit 2, Makurdi

House of reps
Pdp—–73, Apc——-164

Senate
PDP——-75, APC——-171

Presidential
PDP———-65, APC——-178

Lagos street wadata Makurdi
Presidential. Pdp 23 Apc 123 ..

House of reps pdp 55 Apc 245..

Senate pdp 24. Apc. 136

6:44:39 PM
The following results are courtesy of Idomavoice.com

PRESIDENTIAL
PDP- 45
APC-13

SENATORIAL
PDP – 52
APC-10
INVALID-4

Igumale
OSUKPO – PLAY GROUND

SENATORIAL
PDP-77
APC-20
INVALID

PRESIDENTIAL
PDP – 77
APC-20

OLOKWU – PLAY GROUND

PRESIDENTIAL
PDP-43
APC-24
SENATORIAL
PDP-50
APC-19

OSABO – PLAY GROUND

PRESIDENTIAL
PDP – 56
APC-7

SENATORIAL
PDP-61
APC-4

Kanshio Primary School, Makurdi
House of Reps
PDP 41
APC129

Senate
PDP 43
APC 133

Presidential
PDP 40
APC 133

Zaki Akpam Abeke’s palace Unit

PRESIDENTIAL
PDP-53
APC-167

Government house polling unit, Makurdi PU001

Presidential
APC 181
PDP 99

OTUKPO CLUB (WARD 1 OTUKPO)
Senate PDP 267
Senate APC 108.

House of Rep
PDP 168.
APC 222.

Presidency
PDP 228.
President APC 169

Gbajabiamila PU
Presidential
APC – 123
PDP – 81

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Toktee what's up?
you are on-point man grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The rigging has started. They cannot stop the change!

Sai Buhari!
please fyiok buhari with no KwanDom! let him be your local government chairman if you luv him this much.
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:
This is not the full result from the state nau. Just one district and you are already talking about "lead". Meanwhile, I notice NL is quick to push Jonathan leads to FP faster than Buhari's and you'd think he's leading with wide margin only to discover that in total GEJ is only boasting of Ekiti in SW and Plateau and maybe Benue in MB (apart from his SS and SE states of course) Lol!

You NL crew should get something into your heads. When INEC finally releases the full results, you will be eventually forced to do the needful. For now enjoy giving yourselves false hopes.
...and WHEN buhari looses, bloodshed begins. right?
hehehe!!sorry in advance

PDP ALL THE WAY!!!!
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square
hahaha!!!!guy you funny I swear!!
up PDP!!
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by cuteboy2: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

Very funny and poetic grin grin grin

Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism. Too early to say, who will win this contest

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
See futureless nd narrow mind nigeria shouting jonhatan smh
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
oneeast:
And who says that Jonathan is not the winner already? Hehehe cheesy

GEJ till Buhari's e-cows accept genuine results in their lives.
Winner with how many states? u re just raising false hopes, well ur eyes go clear 2moro. cheesy
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by oluwafemi113(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:
This is not the full result from the state nau. Just one district and you are already talking about "lead". Meanwhile, I notice NL is quick to push Jonathan leads to FP faster than Buhari's and you'd think he's leading with wide margin only to discover that in total GEJ is only boasting of Ekiti in SW and Plateau and maybe Benue in MB (apart from his SS and SE states of course) Lol!

You NL crew should get something into your heads. When INEC finally releases the full results, you will be eventually forced to do the needful. For now enjoy giving yourselves false hopes.

Well said
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by jiks123: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have always known that APC will lose in Benue south, those guys are damn loyal to david mark. APC wnt stand a chance. Bt in Benue north east and North west APC will win with a wide margin that will amase u.
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by ejiro2130(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
otr1:
That of North and Central District will uptown this. I dey laughgrin

Why u dey mind dem?? We kw Benue we kw the tips are for apc
Pdp will be shock tomorrow morning
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by ejiro2130(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
otr1:
That of North and Central District will uptown this. I dey laughgrin

Why u dey mind dem?? We kw Benue we kw the tivs are for apc
Pdp will be shock tomorrow morning
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by dagentility(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vicotex:
GEJ Till 2019

We will continue trashing A fee Cee!!!! am sure when the result from SS and SE start coming in.... Buhari will just collapse and die...
hahaha, guy u harsh oo
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by juman(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
I think apc would get the needed 25% from benue.
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by kuuljay(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/421653/jonathan-favoured-as-inec-announces-results-in-benue
all these are in iona land and you equate it to Benue? what us the population if idoma compared to tivs who are core apc you are a joker

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Kingbusssy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
pdp don begin there rigging stuff oopdp don begin there rigging stuff oopdp don begin there rigging stuff oo
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by tammie24: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Best comment of the century!!!

Chatham house ward result. LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Valwezzy: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'll kill myself and run away if GEJ Didn't win this Election.

#TeamTransformation

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by kuuljay(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
kindnyce:

GUY STOP THAT BLABBING...

ONLY PLATEAU AND PROBABLY BENUE ARE FOR PDP..

GET UR FACCTS RIGHT...

4 STATES IN N/C ARE FOR APC
benue for pdp?? are you alright? that result if from idoma land hone if David mark if they had the majority they would have produced a governor
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by subbieD(f): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Toktee what's up?
.....Eeyah,I'm sure u close to 85yrs of age If not ******** ain't u fucking tired of Where u are? Dnt u wanna step up a like bit.....Cos I'm sure pips like u prefer "let me just have sumfin to eat for breakfast "...... u so need more than Dat dear......#grow
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by tammie24: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Best comment of the century!!!

Chatham house ward result LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by SeverusSnape(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
subbieD:

.....Eeyah,I'm sure u close to 85yrs of age If not ******** ain't u fucking tired of Where u are? Dnt u wanna step up a like bit.....Cos I'm sure pips like u prefer "let me just have sumfin to eat for breakfast "...... u so need more than Dat dear......#grow
Hehehehehehehehehehe...so it's illiterate Buhari that will step me up?. Funny!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by subbieD(f): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe...so it's illiterate Buhari that will step me up?. Funny!
D fact Dat u fink u live in d #Behind doesn't make #Behind......my dear,anybody can lift u up......#havearethink
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by kindnyce(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
kuuljay:
benue for pdp?? are you alright? that result if from idoma land hone if David mark if they had the majority they would have produced a governor

HAHAHA,I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN TIVS ARE D MAJORITY...
EX.GOV AKUME APC HAS WON..

SUSWAM IS FIGHTING A BATTLE OF HIS POLITICAL LIVE

GEMADE IS TEACHING HIM A GREAT LESSON
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by SeverusSnape(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
subbieD:

D fact Dat u fink u live in d #Behind doesn't make #Behind......my dear,anybody can lift u up......#havearethink
Okay, Thanks.
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by smartleo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Toktee what's up?

dis is a liar way of talking rubbish
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by subbieD(f): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Okay, Thanks.
.....it's OK dear,u Dnt need to thank me.....was just trying to help u b4 it's too late
Re: INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership by Shubbylee(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/421653/jonathan-favoured-as-inec-announces-results-in-benue

BUHARI IS EVEN DOING BETTER THAN I EXPECTED IN BENUE STATE!! NICE ONE!! CHANGE HAS COME..... #JonaMustGo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.