Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (49851 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Why would GEJ distort voting in his own region. Transparency we need.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by babestella: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
Pdp should know that we wont look away this time around; whatever it will cost us to repel them, we shall do it.
I'm ready for anything right now.
jonathan can never be the president of a united Nigeria again!

My friend shut up there. Who told you that Nigeria is ever United? What right do you have to say GEJ will not lead a 'divided' NIGERIA again. If GEJ wins the election, you can bring your arsenal out to fight, the army is waiting to waste your type and then you'll know what real blood taste like. Rubbish.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Ebukaokeke5: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Now they r caught,Prof Jegga shud plz do d ryt needed 2 b done so as nt disenfranchise those voters from deir ryts to electing deir political leader.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Ayanko(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
APC! APC!! APC!!! How many times I called you? Any place GEJ wins you cried ringing but, where BUHARI wins its fear result. You think you will destroy the Nigeria with lies. God won't allow it.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Scholes007:
why and how PDP wins
SE-95-99%
SS-95-99%
(they have got the popularity there and it is 11 states leaving 25 states +FCT)
NC-80-90%
(There hv got the required popularity for free and fair election and also rigging capacity...meaning they will try to make sure APC gets no popularity vote in Two to three more states there...that will be 11+3=14 leaving out 22 states and you know what it means)
PDP will(have got) get the required popularity vote in 6 NC states making pdp get 17 states
SW
PDP have got the required results as they seem to have won not only 25% votes in the six states they have gone ahead to win some and have a very close call in the others that is a bonus...17 + 6 =23 states
NE
pdp gets 25% in 1 or 2 states
and 2/3 popularity vote is gotten
NW
pdp seeks population here... like 7-10% (or above)of the possible 18000000+ votes which i believe will be at least a million plus
summary
(a) pdp seek 80-99% votes in at least 14 states and i believe it came to 95% fulfilment
(b)pdp seek as many votes as possible in SW,NW,&NE and i believe the desired effect is been achieved
open to discussion
I must salute and commend your capacity and sagacity for an assessment of almost 90% error free.
Let them come and say you are not correct. And from from permutations, their guess is as good as mind on which way the declaration will go.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Caseless: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
midolian:
no mind the mumu..even if the oil is of value sef, anything that is gotten from Niger delta belongs to Nigeria. Niger delta is a part of Nigeria..the same applies to other parts of the country
they should tel us whose region's revenue d ND was enjoying b4 oil was discovered, by then we shall leave them alone.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by samplegirl(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Did sahara reporters record this in the northern part of the country? Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Kog45(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Are you serious, 'you are ready for anything right now'?
Including to die should you be shut at if you protest violently. In the next 48hrs after Jonathan is declared the winner, and you guys will take to the streets, and curfew will be declared and...
Are you still ready for anything?
And will you be able to stop Jonathan

from being the president of united
Nigeria?

Meanwhile, who is the current president of united Nigeria?
Be sensible, My dear. Don't allow yourself to too much wine, emotions or sentiments. Those feelings don't save situations.
it seems u are high on paraga.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Fellonigerians: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2015
slye:
At a press conference yesterday, Umana Okon Umana, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State, showed thousands of ballot papers that voters actually cast for his party in Ibesikpo local government area, but which were isolated and thrown away by rogue staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission in collusion with officials of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261885_img2101171156597_jpeg_jpeg07f9478f214d0209aa4fc8bbd34031af

The discarded ballots, which were just for the Ibesikpo local government area alone, offered an indication of the depth of electoral malpractice that characterized the polls in Bayelsa State on Saturday.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261886_img2231006738840_jpeg_jpegda2222294b6e7f3861ab100c3a0ba883

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/29/evidence-election-rigging-akwa-ibom-presented-public

What happened at the polling units when they were discarding these ballot papers? Na waaoooo... Naija we hail thee...
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Gec2zy(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
dastranger:

see as i dey look you... sad
live d mumu joor
team #change
Sai buhari
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by moj2015(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Nawao Nigeria with riging Sa o ga oooooooo
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by philips70(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Elections are not won on social media.....I dey laff oooooooooo! Baba will be laughing at Ota farms by now saying look at this small kekere I helped, heediot.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2015
maxit2:

How is it even possible to say amen ON one's heart ?
Nigga just speak pidgin English. It's fuuucking free and you never get it wrong.
Na pidgin sure pass ON my heart oh.
Auto correct issues.. Use your brain..
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by zicoraads: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2015
I was watching the man on Channels this morning and one thing came to my mind. Did APC in all honesty expect that they were going to win in Akwa Ibom? And, why is PDP not crying fowl about other states that they are certainly going to loose and APC is doing that in places where it was clear they would loose even before Nigerians started voting?

One sad thing here is that, if INEC declares GEJ as the winner, these Northerners would take their frustration out on any one who is not of them. Forgetting that people from other regions too fought for Buhari.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by farem: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Caseless:
how old are you? U deserve to be in the creché Psycho home.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Sahara reporters Na source? Abeg comot make I see road.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Abayhormy(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2015
dazzy4real:
You can tell that this is a cheap blackmail. There is no way if they want to dispose that ballot box that they will find it intact that way. it supposed to be burnt. What's difficult in setting it ablaze.. Wake up people this guyz are jokers..

So why did the Nigerian police attack channelstv reporters when they were on their way to the akwa ibom INEC collation center ?

Or have you not been seeing the video footage being shown on channelstv news. Happened yesterday.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Fulaman198(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Jona.daft doesn't deserve to be President. As long as Chad keeps disgracing Nigeria, anyone who voted for the fool is a bigger fool themselves.

Keep calm and await the victory of Malam Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by farem: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
samplegirl:
Did sahara reporters record this in the northern part of the country? Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The said boy (one of the al-majiris school abracadabra) was recruited to vote for gej
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by virus05(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2015
sahara reporters? Lols...this OP na kid....u nd sahara reporters na brothers.. Television or radio talk anytin like dat?..bros go buy tele abeg
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Abayhormy(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2015
jcmaiah:
Sahara reporters Na source? Abeg comot make I see road.

why did the Nigerian police attack channels tv reporters when they were on their way to the akwa ibom INEC collation center ?

Or have you not been seeing the video footage being shown on channelstv news. Happened yesterday.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
Pdp should know that we wont look away this time around; whatever it will cost us to repel them, we shall do it.
I'm ready for anything right now.
jonathan can never be the president of a united Nigeria again!

Help yourself.

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by simdam500(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2015
undecided u see? Why do people cheat? Yet somebody want to return his waec result because he cheated...

They can stop change cos it will come lipsrsealed
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by blowjohn(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2015
I just knew we were gonna get this kind of silly news from my state. They can overdo things. Am just waiting to hear one outrageous number of votes won by d pdp. My pple just won't learn. Behaving like touts.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by jimmy1boy(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2015
masterpower:

Then declare your republic and remove your eye from the Niger deltan oil. Greedy people.
una fit manage the oil
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by DesChyko: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
which oil? The one that's almost valueless right now?
Not usually rude, but this comment right here is stu.pid.
Oil may be valueless but still remains the chief source of Nigeria's income.
At one-tenth its current price, no sector will still generate up to half its annual revenue.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
I thought as much. PDP & there rigging stuff
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Abayhormy:

why did the Nigerian police attack channels tv reporters when they were on their way to the akwa ibom INEC collation center ?

Channels reporters are they party agents?
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by deloon(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2015
babestella:
APC should tell NIGERIANS where they got thumb printed ballot papers from. Displaying thumb printed ballot papers they were not able to insert into ballot boxes (rig) and want NIGERIANS to beleive they were thrown out of the ballot boxes is dumb, they should be arrested and prosecuted.

No electoral officer will throw out thumb printed ballot papers in a rigged election, he'll rather he burnt it to destroy any evidence than throw it out.

Their assertion has been very laughable please. Bunch of losers.

My thoughts exactly. This is an insult to the public's intelligence. And for Sahara Reporters to have published that is plain evidence that they are a biased media group.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Intendy: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
how old are you? U deserve to be in the creché.
some children in creché are even better
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Caseless: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:

Frankly, these guys are sending signals for unsavoury reactions nationwide.
even GMB himself cannot calm the rage building up in us right now as a result of what is playing out in the SS/SE. The electoral process was allowed to progress as outlined by inec in the north, I don't know why those bad elements in those regions have decided to inhibit the process. Like I told GMB via one of his social media handles, i'm right now in one of the volatile states in the north, 48hr(time given by inec to announce results) is like 48 years for us here in the north because the delay is setting alot up here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP / Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal / Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.