Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (49843 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2015
una go cry tire today. useless apc.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Desteenee(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
Pdp should know that we wont look away this time around; whatever it will cost us to repel them, we shall do it.
I'm ready for anything right now.
jonathan can never be the president of a united Nigeria again!
Mr Talker just one bullet u will history. just keep calm and learn.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by olaboy001(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2015
henryangelo:

You will jump up from your dream as reality approaches this night,one advice for you, make sure you commit suicide cos you can't be under shame and regret for four years
GEJ will win and not even your incubating violence can stop that
So much propaganda... so many rumors... so many ignorant statements! WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!!
Omo'ale jati jati.....
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
Pdp should know that we wont look away this time around; whatever it will cost us to repel them, we shall do it.
[size=14pt]I'm ready for anything right now.
[/size] jonathan can never be the president of a united Nigeria again!

Including resorting to violence, abi?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by efilefun(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2015
PDPigg is dead already

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Decryptor(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:

When e start now, na under your mama bed we go find you. E-rat

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by CLEARINGAGENT: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Nijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by eggie100(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
slye:
At a press conference yesterday, Umana Okon Umana, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State, showed thousands of ballot papers that voters actually cast for his party in Ibesikpo local government area, but which were isolated and thrown away by rogue staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission in collusion with officials of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261885_img2101171156597_jpeg_jpeg07f9478f214d0209aa4fc8bbd34031af

The discarded ballots, which were just for the Ibesikpo local government area alone, offered an indication of the depth of electoral malpractice that characterized the polls in Bayelsa State on Saturday.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261886_img2231006738840_jpeg_jpegda2222294b6e7f3861ab100c3a0ba883

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/29/evidence-election-rigging-akwa-ibom-presented-public
A closer look and you will see that it is the APC space that was thumb printed.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
you will go alone. The wealthy cannot die for the poor

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by eightsin(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:

Your name says it all.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Plan B. Declare an ISIS STATE in Nigeria. You know you want to grin
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Jarus(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:

Frankly, these guys are sending signals for unsavoury reactions nationwide.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by NOSCAM: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Aso Rock rejected you

Card Reader rejected you

Nigerians rejected you

International leaders rejected you because you are a corrupt leader

Just because you tasted power and e don sweet you, you no won comot

Nigerians said they don't want you any more

Is it by force to remain in power

It's time to unseat you Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

It's time to uninstall and kill the virus called PDP.

It's time for change

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by ifyemex(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Lies. Did he think that APC will win akwa-ibom
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by smithadam: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
na now the party start......observing sad sad
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by DickTator1: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
APC please forget Akwa Ibom, no need to rig in states you're bound to do well.
PGP members in the North are not accusing APC of rigging even when some results are 100% Buhari.

If the election in Akwa Ibom was re-done again and again, the results would remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by henrysilver(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Let us reason like adults we are,those are the people counting the vote...APC why all these?...
Caseless:
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by FitnessNigeria: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:

Every Nigerian has the right to be President. If not, then you all should start negotiating the dissolution of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by sorom4: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
Go and kill yourself cos GEJ has already started till 2019

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by maxit2(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
There's no doubt a lot of votes in the SS/SE will be cancelled.... In JESUS name I pray... please say the Amen on your Heart...

How is it even possible to say amen ON one's heart ?
Nigga just speak pidgin English. It's fuuucking free and you never get it wrong.
Na pidgin sure pass ON my heart oh.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by ignis: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
What next?
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by olapluto(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Jega will cancel a lot of results from SE and SS. The president already gave it away when only 200 of 500 voters were accredited at his PU. That is a 40%, so any turnout more than 50% from Bayelsa or SE/SS is a fraud.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by skykenny: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Very soon that clueless man's picture on the wall will be replaced with the people's Generals'

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Ahuitzotl: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
How did he come by those alleged thousands of akwaibom thumbed sheets?? Was he trying to rig himself with those sheets and was thrown out?? Who votes APC in akwa-ibom? goats?! Sahara and APC....
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
Please don't be a baboon

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BRAV0O(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
The world is watching now, they won't say anything" since yesterday those folks as being perfecting their rigging and the world is watching live, what a nonsense world!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by okeke00(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
e warrior, how am i sure that you are even in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by midolian(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
which oil? The one that's almost valueless right now?
no mind the mumu..even if the oil is of value sef, anything that is gotten from Niger delta belongs to Nigeria. Niger delta is a part of Nigeria..the same applies to other parts of the country

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by searay(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Umana Umana and Akpabio knows themselves. Urung yak mbre otongho
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by championeh(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
If i slap you
henryangelo:
Liars,propaganda, APC did that theirselves just to blackmail PDP,is no longer a news that APC and it's members are only interested in blackmail
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by DickTator1: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
[s]
Caseless:
[/s]

You're a clown, is it not your people who wants a united country.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by henrysilver(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Let us reason like adults that we are, APC and their lies..I thank God that no matter how Nigerians love you,they can never go to war because of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola / Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.