Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (49848 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Anibaba1:

I wish you would stop making comments on issues you have absolutely no knowledge about.

I had lived in Aquibom during 0bongs rule as governor. I still lived in aquibom during Godswill's 1st term and I still reside in aquibom up till now. So what don't I know that you want to educate me about?
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by spartacuz: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2015
You will forever be a Fo*l, u r silly, say Amen. Hediot
nortcentrallord:
How desperate can this fool be? Only someone who has never been to aquibom or is not an indigene that will dream of any other party winning any pooling unit @ all. We all know how that state was before the advent of Akpabio. He alone garnered all the votes for get with his master stroke of development. Now I can really see how these apc rats can cause ripples in clear free flowing water. Haba! Shame small now.
shey na ur Papa dey pay tax 4 ds state gimme, unam ikot ke ado! Adiok ono fi
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by ThimmyWood(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Walahi......PDP is a fluke and a flop... the best thing they know best is rigging and the best zone that support them in their nefarious act is the SS/SE but we are waiting to see the magic string they want to pull.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by lloydpras: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2015
olaboy001:

What GEJ has learnt? Only a Fo*l like you will see his failure as achievement....

Bro..No need 2 quote some lame comments.. Its just a waste of data...Some Nigerians can't be truthful for once! Imagine, An incumbent government sharing votes and even still lagging behind at that...
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Tselebia: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Why is it that states PDP won they are rigged or they were no election while the states won by APC is free and fair. People that cannot change theirselves(atitudes) is it Nigeria they can change, party that embrace violence rather than peace, propagandists, pathological liars, unquestionable characters etc with all these attributes how can they change Nigeria for charity begins at home. Fabricated stories and results, we all know that the last laugh is the best laugh and by the grace of God GEJ will laugh the last laugh. For us to change others we must change ourself first
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
smiley
PassingShot:

Wisdom speaking.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by spartacuz: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
U r a fool, God punish ur type! Amen. Afta my accreditation, some thugs in a convoy wt came in n packed d ballot boxes wt d inec+corpers n staff out of d pu, and u expect me to see d@ shit hapn in Governorship polls Fu*k dem! We shall see. Pdp, get ready, I am ready. This happend @ efficient secondary skol, datz my pu. Fool
JaneKenedy:

Thats a lie, there was no rigging in akwaibom, pdp was winning with a high margin, where did he get d ballot pappers by the way, its only some one that doesnt understand that a presiding officer will account for any ballot paper given to him or her, would believe dis man. He should be asked how he was able to snatch that ballot paper from an adhoc worker.......apc you guys should be truthful for once. Accept your fate and stop twisting things to favour u. Change my foot
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileyBuhari is winning....that should give you some measure of comfort.

Whatever the outcome of this election......Parents who have been mourning since 2011
You're being so bias and unrealistic....quite sentimental...
Can u compare the lives of the people that was killed and mourn in Buhari's one year of ruling as a head of state with this very administration?
With drastic measures.... GEJ tackled militancy!
Boko haram are hiding under the hausa's shell... And killing them will warrant for a civil war with the country... The militant never killed other than kidnapping....that was a terrorist group with conscience.... But the Hausa terrorist group....is without conscience...killing and bombing people and these is the same hausa man u're jubilating into the office of a president!...
Just so you know...if GEJ is really tasteful for power like Buhari is...he'll do everything to remain into power and u'll not cough a word over it.... People who want power know what to do to get it....
This man! GEJ....whether clueless or inept or dull... Is a democratic president with passion for his people...and I know that....Nigerians will remain stupid and gullible the rest of their lives.... Letting Muslims and Northerners to always be in control of power ahead of other regional tribes...
This is politics....the earlier we realized how its been played.....the better it will be for all of us....
Change my deeeeck!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Caseless: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
You're welcome.

Nigeria won't want anyone shedding blood in her name. Nigeria would wanna remain a united entity.
Nigeria would sue for peace.

Apparently....from what we've seen on social media, Buhari is winning....that should give you some measure of comfort.

Whatever the outcome of this election......

Let every individual decide to rise above.
Let's give ourselves brain.
Let's remember past antecedents....
Lives that were lost.
Lives that will still be lost.
Parents who have been mourning since 2011

We the enlightened lot shouldn't add to the already terse fabric of peace holding this part of our country together.

You are a leader in your rights....
While we cheer our candidates to victory....let's not forget to sound the gong loud and clear.....

#NoToPostElectionViolence
I uphold this post. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

Hope you're liking the election results as being announced.

I wish you progressive change!

Sai Buhari grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Anibaba1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I had lived in Aquibom during 0bongs rule as governor. I still lived in aquibom during Godswill's 1st term and I still reside in aquibom up till now. So what don't I know that you want to educate me about?
My brother i dont have the time to engage you in any e squabbles,all we Nigerians ask for is a level playing field for all contestants.God bless you.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
spartacuz:
You will forever be a Fo*l, u r silly, say Amen. Hediotshey na ur Papa dey pay tax 4 ds state gimme, unam ikot ke ado! Adiok ono fi

grin grin grin

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Hope you're liking the election results as being announced.

I wish you progressive change!

Sai Buhari grin grin grin

Thank You!

I'm pro GEJ thoughsmiley
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
smiley
Caseless:
I uphold this post. Thanks.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by PassingShot(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thank You!

I'm pro GEJ thoughsmiley

I know you're pro-GEJ but not a fanatic. That's the koko.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

I know you're pro-GEJ but not a fanatic. That's the koko.

Lol.
Thankssmiley

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by henryangelo: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Muffy2912:

You reason far less than a day Old chicken.
Ignore
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by henryangelo: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Muffy2912:

You reason far less than a day Old chicken.
Ignore#
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by shomutuski(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
henryangelo:
Liars,propaganda, APC did that theirselves just to blackmail PDP,is no longer a news that APC and it's members are only interested in blackmail

Imb
Imbe
Imbec
Imbeci
Imbecil
slowpoke.......... That's what you are... Ode oshiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Because, no matter what you do to impress the public....they'll always look away and point fingers to ur bad side..... And most northerners are illiterate and so...Buhari seized that opportunity to make gullible of their soft manner of reasoning!....
The incumbent president whether re-elected or not....will forever remain the BEST civilised president Nigeria had and will ever have!...
What is Buhari willing to offer this country? By making Nigeria...America's doormat?.... Y'all will see sooner!
Change ma foot'''''''!

Took the words outta my mouth

They want to make us America's stooges, after Jonathan is already calling their bluff and diversifying our alliances.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
spartacuz:
U r a fool, God punish ur type! Amen. Afta my accreditation, some thugs in a convoy wt came in n packed d ballot boxes wt d inec+corpers n staff out of d pu, and u expect me to see d@ shit hapn in Governorship polls Fu*k dem! We shall see. Pdp, get ready, I am ready. This happend @ efficient secondary skol, datz my pu. Fool

And you expect us to believe you abi

Where are the pictures abi did they steal your phone too undecided
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Anibaba1:

My brother i dont have the time to engage you in any e squabbles,all we Nigerians ask for is a level playing field for all contestants.God bless you.

You want a level playing field abi?

Do we have such in the north where roads were barricaded and people who didn't support the APC were not allowed to go through to get to the polling units and in some cases attacked like it happened in kano to one of jonathan's aides?

Are you still asking for a level playing field
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Anibaba1:

You want a level playing field abi?

Do we have such in the north where roads were barricaded and people who didn't support the APC were not allowed to go through to get to the polling units and in some cases attacked like it happened in kano to one of jonathan's aides?

Are you still asking for a level playing field
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
BraniacX:

Took the words outta my mouth

They want to make us America's stooges, after Jonathan is already calling their bluff and diversifying our alliances.
Exactly....!!!!
And this is the kindaf Nigeria that we're jubilating and toasting drinks to...for a change that will never be experience....
Buhari says he'll handle corruption! Am equally waiting to see the miracles he'll do!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Exactly....!!!!
And this is the kindaf Nigeria that we're jubilating and toasting drinks to...for a change that will never be experience....
Buhari says he'll handle corruption! Am equally waiting to see the miracles he'll do!

So many gullible Nigerians be seeking America's approval on many fins and be forgetting that only America remains constant, their government and their policies change from time to time and when they through with ya, they discard you like yesterdays rag. How can we hold we heads up in the committee of nations if we allow ourselves to be some western pawn all in the bid for power at all cost by some section of the country? Senile Buhari hired obama's campaign team and they laundered his image and created a well oiled propaganda machine while obama's U.S frustrated and abandoned a supposed ally in Nigeria to its fate by refusing to buy our oil which defies imagination and paying (sic) lip service to our fight against boko haram
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
BraniacX:

So many gullible Nigerians be seeking America's approval on many fins and be forgetting that only America remains constant, their government and their policies change from time to time and when they through with ya, they discard you like yesterdays rag. How can we hold we heads up in the committee of nations if we allow ourselves to be some western pawn all in the bid for power at all cost by some section of the country? Senile Buhari hired obama's campaign team and they laundered his image and created a well oiled propaganda machine while obama's U.S frustrated and abandoned a supposed ally in Nigeria to its fate by refusing to buy our oil which defies imagination and paying (sic) lip service to our fight against boko haram
I actually thought I was the only one with this ideas... Now u got me admiring ur intellects....
Buhari... With his dottiness...seek America's assistance on how to handle and lead a democratic country... He'll be misled and we'll be mishandled...
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by benzion72(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
I hope the have video of the events before said it is photo shopped
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
foxxynik:

I actually thought I was the only one with this ideas... Now u got me admiring ur intellects....
Buhari... With his dottiness...seek America's assistance on how to handle and lead a democratic country... He'll be misled and we'll be mishandled...

And the APC's rallying cry be like "obama said Nigeria's government is weak", "the U.K said the Nigerian government not up to the task" and they start ranting, didn't you hear what obama said? Didn't you hear what cameron said, I tell you jona is clueless, we've stopped being people who can fathom agendas out and think for themselves, we have now become what Americans love to call sheep-le
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
BraniacX:

And the APC's rallying cry be like "obama said Nigeria's government is weak", "the U.K said the Nigerian government not up to the task" and they start ranting, didn't you hear what obama said? Didn't you hear what cameron said, I tell you jona is clueless, we've stopped being people who can fathom agendas out and think for themselves, we have now become what Americans love to call sheep-le
Ofcoz we don't fathom agendas.... We wait for the westerners to tell us what we want to hear and so we believe.... How pathetic....? Americans will draft a site on countries that are corrupt and Nigeria will be enlisted and APCs be using relying on that to vote out an incumbent president!.... Its a common sense!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Ofcoz we don't fathom agendas.... We wait for the westerners to tell us what we want to hear and so we believe.... How pathetic....? Americans will draft a site on countries that are corrupt and Nigeria will be enlisted and APCs be using relying on that to vote out an incumbent president!.... Its a common sense!

Oh! And you forgot to add that we are one of the worst abusers of human rights under GEJ's administration which baffles me of course and this is according to Gitzmo-rica so that's why they won't sell us arms, and that we are winning this war without their aid makes them more desperate to implant their puppet and stooge. I might be wrong, but I think this all started when we refused to let them set up a counter terrorist base in west africa

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
BraniacX:

Oh! And you forgot to add that we are one of the worst abusers of human rights under GEJ's administration which baffles me of course and this is according to Gitzmo-rica so that's why they won't sell us arms, and that we are winning this war without their aid makes them more desperate to implant their puppet and stooge. I might be wrong, but I think this all started when we refused to let them set up a counter terrorist base in west africa
You're not wrong..you're just being factual...
Like I've gathered... Obama is currently in Nigeria over the election saga... Just wondering... Under who's invitation?
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Fadman4real(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
masterpower:

Then declare your republic and remove your eye from the Niger deltan oil. Greedy people.

Which yeye oil, oil dat would soon be like water, you people are still living in d dark ages Nigeria needs to look elsewhere for its revenue generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP / Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.