Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (49846 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
foxxynik:

You're not wrong..you're just being factual...
Like I've gathered... Obama is currently in Nigeria over the election saga... Just wondering... Under who's invitation?

Obama at long last in Nigeria??

You're kidding right?

Its time for us to ask, "what is at stake for america?" angry

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
BraniacX:

Obama at long last in Nigeria??

You're kidding right?

Its time for us to ask, "what is at stake for america?" angry
Initially, Nigeria has always been attractive to America since it seemed to offer more alluring returns...qnd since we've got more to give than to receive other than just ADVICE!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Baits!....

And who/what is the bait and who/what is the quarry?
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
BraniacX:

And who/what is the bait and who/what is the quarry?
Our Natural resources ofcoz!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Godfremeka: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2015
homesteady:
na wa oh!

Na lie am fRom Akwa ibom, na them thumb print those ballot papers to support theiR fraudulEnt claim

Ds APC governorship candidate won't even win his governorship. How can he unseat. D governor dt gave us world class stadium

Let him continue to decieve himself

After ds election, we'll disown him
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Royzevic(m): 2:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Caseless:
Yes o change is hrd jawe
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Royzevic(m): 2:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Caseless:

Yep change ia here.....:
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin grin grin
I wonder how you feel now as PDP is now reduced to a regional party.
DONMAYOR19:
una go cry tire today. useless apc.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by JaneKenedy: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2016
spartacuz:
U r a fool, God punish ur type! Amen. Afta my accreditation, some thugs in a convoy wt came in n packed d ballot boxes wt d inec+corpers n staff out of d pu, and u expect me to see d@ shit hapn in Governorship polls Fu*k dem! We shall see. Pdp, get ready, I am ready. This happend @ efficient secondary skol, datz my pu. Fool

When God finish punishing me, wont you be d next?. Typical of apc. "Change"..........always brutal in every thing......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.