Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail (4437 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Dani4tech(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2015
dharay99:
is this a poem or song..?

We don't even know wah d hell she rili did... angry

...was about to ask dis 2
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2015
What's new,since Pej accepted to follow go Jonah to prison,u can also prove Ur love to her

Just minding my own business
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Ipledge:
What's new,since Pej accepted to follow go Jonah to prison,u can also prove Ur love to her

Just minding my own business

Sai Buhari
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Get her to watch prison break season 1 to the last...
It will help her in the near future...
Alias Scofield in the making.
Nice poem though!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 31, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Sai Buhari
Sai baba,haters can go and twerk on phyton
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Ishilove: 2:27am On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Very funny!

If the tables are turned, she wouldn't.

She'd jump on the next available being/thing with a penile-like appendage and impale her genitælia with it.

This is called 'fallacy of generalisation.' You don't know this girl, yet you assume she will jump on the next dick that impales her?

I don't know what a girl has done to you in the past (yes, it is obvious from the kinds of posts you've been posting on NL), but you shouldn't paint the entire womenfolk with the same brush. It's like when some women say 'ALL men are dogs' because they've been hurt in by men.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by jsleekk(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2015
...story for amadi-Oha...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

This is called 'fallacy of generalisation.' You don't know this girl, yet you assume she will jump on the next dick that impales her?

I don't know what a girl has done to you in the past (yes, it is obvious from the kinds of posts you've been posting on NL), but you shouldn't paint the entire womenfolk with the same brush. It's like when some women say 'ALL men are dogs' because they've been hurt in by men.

[color=blue] Contrary to your assertion, ma'am/missy, I'm in a loving relationship with a lovely petite lady. But I'm all too aware of the implications of trusting females and/or letting them know it. That uncertainty is what keeps most of you tame.

Females (mothers, sisters, cousins and partners) try to manipulate the emotions of men to their benefit. Whyelse do you think mothers/sisters try to 'protect' their sons/brothers from the men's spouses?
Misogynist? No.

Cc: IvyT
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by ivyT(f): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[color=blue] Contrary to your assertion, ma'am/missy, I'm in a loving relationship with a lovely petite lady. But I'm all too aware of the implications of trusting females and/or letting them know it. That uncertainty is what keeps most of you tame.

Females (mothers, sisters, cousins and partners) try to manipulate the emotions of men to their benefit. Whyelse do you think mothers/sisters try to 'protect' their sons/brothers from the men's spouses?
Misogynist? No.

Who called me??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by swaggzo(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2015
You sef op, you fall my hands o
I been dae pity for you until I see where you say na just 10 months she go spend for prison.
I think say na 20 years or sumtin undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Ishilove: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Misogynist? No.

I pity this petite girlfriend of yours. You have a problem, no offence intended.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

I pity this petite girlfriend of yours. You have a problem, no offence intended.

So, let me guess: your (females) idea of a "nice guy" is one who bum-licks you? One who doesn't negate your opinions even when they are being irrational and stupid? Yes? No thanks- I think I'll pass. I'm an OPTIMISTIC REALIST- pragmatism/rationality is my stocktrade.

About my petite lady: We've been together for a while. She's an intelligent FEMINIST (surprised right?)who isn't fickle and irrational like MOST of these girls on Nairaland.

EVEN YOU ARE PISSED OFF BY THE FLIMZINESS OF MOST MEMBERS OF YOUR GENDER, ADMIT IT.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So, let me guess: your (females) idea of a "nice guy" is one who bum-licks you? One who doesn't negate your opinions even when they are being irrational and stupid? Yes? No thanks- I think I'll pass. I'm an OPTIMISTIC REALIST- pragmatism/rationality is my stocktrade.

About my petite lady: We've been together for a while. She's an intelligent FEMINIST (surprised right?)who isn't fickle and irrational like MOST of these girls on Nairaland.

EVEN YOU ARE PISSED OFF BY THE FLIMZINESS OF MOST MEMBERS OF YOUR GENDER, ADMIT IT.

Nah, I'm not pissed off by anything. I, unlike you, am not overly conceited. I do not assume the worst of people i don't know. I will not assume a person i have never met, nor do i know a single thing about, will jump on the next available dick that comes her way because her boyfriend will be incarcerated for close to a year. That's conceit, arrogance and a over-bloated sense of your own 'wisdom'.

Speaking of flimsiness. i have encountered vapidity in bewildering proportions in both genders. Inanity is not a function of sex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Nah, I'm not pissed off by anything. I, unlike you, am not overly conceited.

I do not assume the worst of people i don't know. I will not assume a person i have never met, nor do i know a single thing about, will jump on the next available dick that comes her way because her boyfriend will be incarcerated for close to a year. That's conceit, arrogance and a over-bloated sense of your own 'wisdom'.

Speaking of flimsiness. i have encountered vapidity in bewildering proportions in both genders. Inanity is not a function of sex.

Isn't it ironic that you accuse me of being presumptously judgemental then you end up doing the same thing?

I'll attack both genders both since, incidentally, THE FEMALES here make more flimsy comments, my scanting remarks are mostly directed at them.

Females appellate any man ,who endeavours to pick on their brains, a "MISOGYNIST".

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
swaggzo:
You sef op, you fall my hands o
I been dae pity for you until I see where you say na just 10 months she go spend for prison.
I think say na 20 years or sumtin undecided

You know what they say about Nigeria prisons, don't you? Horror, unpleasant stories, the thought of a young lady like my angel spending a night there choke life out of me.

Plus, i truely love this lady and i already miss her badly. She handed over her necklace to me for keep and so far, only the sight and fragrance of this scented jewelry seem to console me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Neut01:

You know what they say about Nigeria prisons, don't you? Horror, unpleasant stories, the thought of a young lady like my angel spending a night there choke life out of me.

Plus, i truely love this lady and i already miss her badly. She handed over her necklace to me for keep and so far, only the sight and fragrance of this scented jewelry seem to console me.

Such a sad story. 10 months in jail is no joke. I can't even imagine what she is going through so sorry for your pain.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Misogynists are a dime a dozen on this forum.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rainess:

Misogynists are a dime a dozen on this forum.

I think we are all shaped by our experiences, like someone earlier said, perhaps TheSonOfMark had his fair share of regrets that have left him scarred & cynical of women. Me on the other hand also have my experience.

I finally gave up seeking for love after 4 years of waiting for my love interest. But love found me, when i least expected it. Barely 3 months after i gave up on this lady and moved on, like a miracle, we stumbled and bonded finally.

I learnt from this bitter-sweet experience; patience will pay and you don't seek love, love finds you. As you advised and i promised her, whatever it takes, i will wait for the love of my life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Neut01:

I think we are all shaped by our experiences, like someone earlier said, perhaps TheSonOfMark had his fair share of regrets that have left him scarred & cynical of women. Me on the other hand also have my experience.

I finally gave up seeking for love after 4 years of waiting for my love interest. But love found me, when i least expected it. Barely 3 months after i gave up on this lady and moved on, like a miracle, we stumbled and bonded finally.

I learnt from this bitter-sweet experience; patience will pay and you don't seek love, love finds you. As you advised and i promised her, whatever it takes, i will wait for the love of my life.

Wise words! I am also waiting
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Neut01:

I think we are all shaped by our experiences, like someone earlier said, perhaps TheSonOfMark had his fair share of regrets that have left him scarred & cynical of women.

Contrary to your assertion ,dude, I'm in a loving relationship with a lovely petite lady. But I'm all too aware of the implications of trusting females and/or letting them know it. That uncertainty is what keeps most of you tame.

Misogynist? No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
huuuuuuum....
op....will like to ask you what does love mean.....
this looks like a real Test to your love life with her beyond all this Hollywood and Bollywood films.....
if you Tully LOVE her...and you know you are meant for each other.....Why not encourage her this period and raise her hope.......let her be happy seeing you being there for her this delicate period of her life.....
even if you will break up with her......not this time...and not months after.......let her see the good side of life ....let her see you and smile when you visit her in the prison....
take charge of this CHALLENGE that will soon be over in a matter of time.......and that k God its not more than that term.......
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by swaggzo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Neut01:

I would wait for the person I call mine no matter how long it will take. I'm that type.
Keep going to see her to remind her you're still there for her, help her to keep faith in love and restore her fate, by assuring her there's a better life waiting for the both of you once she's out of that cage.
She'll be spending just about 4-5 months there in real time. . I know the female prison is far more gentle than that of the male prison.. Except for certain prisons in the east where the female prisoners are forced to sleep with male wardens, leaving them pregnant in the end.
Include her in your prayers if you believe in God. I'm sure he'll find reasoning with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oh dear, it feel like eternity yet only 2 months down. I miss you, darling.

She is woman of my dreams.
After 4 years waiting, she had returned my love!!!
And that 's all i have ever longed for.

Now she is in jail,
Oh how i miss her bad
couldn't appeal that sentence
and now she is cold behind bars.

That lady is gold standard,
just when i thought my waiting had paid off,
she got entangled with rascals,
and its all bleeped up now, it all bleeped up now!

That lady is irreplaceable,
just when i thought i found love,
she got dragged into crime,
and its all bleeped up now

First hug felt good but it was at the worst time,
then came the cold officer,
then we further broke down and it all bleeped up now.
Will never be same now, my only love is cold behind bars
there is nothing able to soothe me
cause it 's over for now, over for now.

Cause she got dragged into a crime,
just when i thought had found love,
after 4 years my waiting still isn't over
cause it 's all bleeped up now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents / Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" / See The Banana I Bought #150. How Much Will This Banana Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.