Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (222080 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by phlemzy: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Matilde1:
Someone said: PDP votes are like garri ijebu. It might look small when it is cast but by the time results come e don swell up
Whoever made this quote must have lived with the elders. This is a true definition of PDP.

10 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Mozarinia(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
The whole world is on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Anoruo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why r they killing time
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nigerians decides.... 1143 ON THIS THREAD..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Mancity26(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
abeg...wetin dem dey wait nah? I neva see anytin? Abeg which radio or tv dey air dis tin now... Thank da lord say light dey
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by MAYOWAAK: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
NIGERIANS MESSAGE TO BUHARI ON TWITTER IF HE WINS

‪#‎BabaNowTharYouAreThere‬.

1) Dont come-up with 36-point agenda. Just give us Light and security. Odas will fall in place

2) Reduce the costs for data bundles

3) Make Fashola a minister with 2 portfolios. He can handle it.

4) Baba, the number of fish in each tin of Titus sardine used to be 8 in 1999. Please do something about it.

4) shut all borders. Our jail candidates must not be allowed to escape to Cotonou.

5) Don't Use 1billion Naira to Eat..No Be Food We Say Make You Go Chop!

6) Please arrest that lady that says your call credit is low please recharge!

7) stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay dem lik civil servant 2 discourage rogues from our polity

cool don't use all our money to buy shoes..use ur old military boots if necessary

9) padlock Patience Jonathan's mouth like Trojan horse. She speaks bad English

10) let there be electricity, we don't want to be hugging transformers

11) we want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC, Al jazeera and so on.

COPIED

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Anoruo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mancity26:
abeg...wetin dem dey wait nah? I neva see anytin? Abeg which radio or tv dey air dis tin now... Thank da lord say light dey

All local stations.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nebila(f): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hehehehehe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by shakiru991(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Insha Allah d victory is ours

Sai baba
Sai Buhari

Insha Allah

6 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by idu1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ok oya na.......
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

i need stable light to watch this event. angry
No vex, Nepa dey fall hand sometimes.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 9jatatafo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Prof Jega oooo!!!!! I am waiting. My fuel for gen go soon finish, make you do the needful and the needful is for you to proceed and announce the result.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
dominique:

Just as the recess was announced, word came that Sokoto results just came in. They can as well start with that while the rest trickle in.
Abi! The tension is not healthy at allgrin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yea we don come again... #Nigeriadecides
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Harbosede02:
8pm neva nack for abj ni??
Hian, people dey para o. grin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by skentelelady(f): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
What's FFK saying about shocking the opponent?

Definitely ds guy is indirectly telling us that PDP is up to something negative

We shall see dir end soon
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by megaprince01: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jesu, oya now
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by LongestDick: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
madt man,ur moniker hav said it all.

I know your problem
You need a dicck to Bleep the shiit out of your smelly pusssy

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by harry036: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
D actual time should be 9pm at network news.....
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
9jatatafo:
Prof Jega oooo!!!!! I am waiting. My fuel for gen go soon finish, make you do the needful and the needful is for you to proceed and announce the result.
go refuel shii go enta midnight o
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by anigbajumo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
I pray make dem no start until dis rain stop coz my dstv don Lost signal here....
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by sylvar02(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
if dem like make dem kill time reach 2moro

sai buhari all d way
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
cirmuell:
No vex, Nepa dey fall hand sometimes.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Antell95(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ya'll ranting APC and PDP here n there, note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there was no time a govt will solve all your problems.There are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS. Please!

Credits to Ajiswaggs, via Nairaland.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Even me wey I no support anybody almost don dey get hbp.....just announce pls..

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by themodernman: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
delightful1:

Abi! The tension is not healthy at allgrin

Better no give yourself Stroke
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ezeuju1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
I hope am not fired today. Following election update instead of working.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by skentelelady(f): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
9jatatafo:

Imagine no light and we are just wasting fuel

No regards for we citizens at all

To bad when he knows people maybe going to work tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Ganjafama(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Anyboby with BP problem better log out or go for a short walk o, just to avoid tori wey dey make person sori .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.