Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (191071 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
it is not every prayer that God hears,yours is one of them grin
Oh r u God? , mind u God hears my prayers, if he doesn't hear urs, then run to mfm for deliverance, run along..
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

Awww, that's so sweet, thanks grin grin
hmmmmmm,always looking for awuf
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by chi4ik4(m): 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
to my fellow GEJ fans, don't loss hope yet, it's not yet over until it's over! we still have 5 state in south south one in South east. even the Almighty Lagos did not really deliver for APC. RIVER STATE & DELTA STATE WILL SURLY CLOSE THE GAP. my people do say that he who laugh last laughs the best. GEJ shall win Isha Allah

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by nzeadachie: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
blakid:

I biliv dis person na 1 of dos TANite, broda if na money wey u collect 4 GEJ hand dy fear u, no worry just tell us, we nairalanders go contribute am 4 u make u return am 2 ur President. Thanks....
GUY IF MONEY IS YOUR PROBLEM I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY, WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA JUST MARK MY WORD, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY TANITES THAT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM, I STAND ON MY WORD, BY THE WAY HAVE YOU PEOPLE INVESTED ON COCOA AND GROUNDNUT? BECAUSE GOODLUCK MUST RULE TILL 2019 AND WE STAND ON RESOURCE CONTROL OR NO NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2015
raystanley:
IN A NATIONAL ELECTION 25%
STATE REQUIREMENTCOMES
FIRST, B4 POPULATION, GET IT
RIGHT...ACCORDING TO 25%
REQUIREMENT pdp IS LEADING
apc WITH 3 STATES 25% REQUIREMENT WHICH apc
FAILED TO MEET... MARK MY
WORD! U CAN CHECK IT UR SELF
WITH inec RESULT RELEASED SO
FAR. DESPITE LEAVING bayelsa,
benue, edo, delta, crossriver,taraba, bauchi,zamfara AND niger WHICH pdp IS SURE TO WIN, AND apc
LIKELY TO LOSE...apc can only get 25% in borno, adamawa, gombe, yobe LETS FACE THE
FACTS... WHAT A MOMENT OF
TRUTH.

Why are you people giving yourself false hope?

Benue; APC has won two senatorial seats with GMB leading. How is he going to win there?
This is the latest in Edo state
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, President Goodluck Jonathan, has won in 15 local government areas out of the 17 local government results released by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Edo State.
Election is yet to be conducted in Orhiomwon local government and INEC is yet to fix a date for the election.
Vice-Chancellor of the University of Benin, Prof. Faraday Orunmwense, who announced the results, said the President Mohammadu Buhari polled 208,469 against 286,969 votes of President Jonathan.
So where are the millions coming from?

A sitting governor already lost a senatorial seat in niger yet you are projecting it for GEJ? Even if he wants to rig Niger, won't he need someone to do it for him there?

How is Jonathan going to win Bauchi and Zamfara if he couldn't win Kogi and Adamawa? How?

Abegiii. It's all over for GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

Oh r u God? , mind u God hears my prayers, if he doesn't hear urs, then run to mfm for deliverance, run along..
not this particular prayer. Ur GEJ is on his way back to otuoke grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:09am On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmm,always looking for awuf
Who is this drug addict? I knew it would b u grin tongue
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2015
boluyongp:
1 Adamawa - Undecided (as at press time)
2 Bauchi - APC
3 Benue - Undecided (as at press time)
4 Borno - APC
5 Gombe - APC
6 Kebbi - APC
7 Lagos - APC
8 Niger - APC
9 Sokoto - APC
10 Taraba - PDP
11 Yobe - APC
12 Zamfara - APC

1 Rivers - PDP
2 Bayelsa - PDP
3 Cross River - PDP
4 Delta - PDP
5 Ebonyi - PDP
6 Edo - PDP

Do you agree?
Fixed!

But, even as it stands, GMB is gonna win.

Please o, make we go sleep so dt our PDP Ogas dem no go use vex sack us for work because we come late. Lolz!

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
not this particular prayer. Ur GEJ is on his way back to otuoke grin
May b vice versa, ever heard of d God of d 11th hour?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by lyntiffany(f): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2015
chibwike:
No light in enugu presently
maybe only in your area, came into Enugu and was impressed by their constant power supply nah you go dey beg power holding make dem hold their light.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Liegeria:

Why are you people giving yourself false hope?

Benue; APC has won two senatorial seats with GMB leading. How is he going to win there?
This is the latest in Edo state
So where are the millions coming from?

A sitting governor already lost a senatorial seat in niger yet you are projecting it for GEJ? Even if he wants to rig Niger, won't he need someone to do it for him there?

How is Jonathan going to win Bauchi and Zamfara if he couldn't win Kogi and Adamawa? How?

Abegiii. It's all over for GEJ.
abeg forget those PDP rats,let dem keep dreaming
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

May b vice versa, ever heard of d God of d 11th hour?
abeg go sleep,your sickness don start again grin

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by janelle01: 1:12am On Mar 31, 2015
hunlon:
ok
u guys are forgetting abt section 134 of the 1999 constitution concerning two third majority votes
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Mayflowa(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2015
enoqueen:
jona is gone.

now any incoming presido will no that 8yrs is not guarantee if he do not do well.

They shouldn't be so relax.

You don't understand. The northerners will never give you the chance to rule again. They are going register even their animals to help them win votes at the polls. I don't think the south are that politically oriented when it comes to voting. I really hope GMB pan out well for Nigeria.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:12am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

tongue
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by chi4ik4(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2015
even the so called brono, Adamawa & yobe that should have been won by APC with a big margin has been drastically reduced my boko haram. We are leading in taraba. lastly, we shall smile last. but this election hot o
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by olexy4real(m): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2015
dorocent:
i c jonathan rising above all hates...
PDP ALL D WAY

GEJWEKNOW

Use style console urself. I dnt kwn what u guys see in this useless nd corrupt pdp govt.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by skyps(m): 1:15am On Mar 31, 2015
A lot is going to happen tonight in South south. People will be surprise when they hear result from delta. Honestly believe it or not Gej has won the election
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:15am On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I no sick,God forbid, I return to sender. Na u sick o
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by suwailad(f): 1:15am On Mar 31, 2015
papiforreal:

Bros how would you give zamfara to pdp?

my mistake. sorry
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ebbymayox(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
we all shouldn't forget that its not total number of vote that counts but the 24% percent rule in 24 states of the 36.

Here is my mathematical analysis;Buhari has the popular vote, but Jonathan has the wider regional base. So a runoff is possible

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

I no sick,God forbid, I return to sender. Na u sick o
see your uncle

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by janelle01: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
May God bring a wind of change to take out the bad one but I am still criously scared because of the two third majority vote stuff hope u know its not all abt d highest figure
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by legendsilver(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
dazdilijae:

I ll remind you morro
God can never take u where his grace can't reach u
In a few hours he who laughs last laughs best
Gud nite
Can this be related to SAUL in the bible against saw?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by benitwater(m): 1:18am On Mar 31, 2015
congratulobia!!!he has won .....finally
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

Oh, he is somewhere wonderful celebrating GEJ's Victory grin grin kiss..cos he will rule till 2019 wink
Wait oh!U still think GEJ is going to win this? embarassed...pls tell me u re just kidding smiley
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:19am On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see your uncle
Yes my uncle, the president of d Fed Rep Of Nigeria, my sweet country.
Where ur uncle dey? For villa?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by BabaO2: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
GUY IF MONEY IS YOUR PROBLEM I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY, WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA JUST MARK MY WORD, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY TANITES THAT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM, I STAND ON MY WORD, BY THE WAY HAVE YOU PEOPLE INVESTED ON COCOA AND GROUNDNUT? BECAUSE GOODLUCK MUST RULE TILL 2019 AND WE STAND ON RESOURCE CONTROL OR NO NIGERIA
Who u b? Jonathan is terminated already.
Sai Buhari
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Iyangbali my friend!

E don tey wey we don dey support winning team. Remember our sekem sekem dance in EPL thread?

Tomorrow's own no go get part 2 once GEJ loses. Na to dey sekem till all TANoids congratulate Buhari. grin grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:21am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

see your boy friend grin

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2015
fsk1:
Wait oh!U still think GEJ is going to win this? embarassed...pls tell me u re just kidding smiley
Shioooor them don finish to call d results? Is that how u give up?
Even if it's d last state, I won't give up. Until either of them is declared d winner, then that will b great.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by BCharlie: 1:23am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Niger = APC
Adamawa = APC
Bauchi = APC
Borno = APC
Gombe = APC
Taraba = PDP
Kebbi, Sokoto = APC
Zamfara = APC
Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers = PDP
Lagos = APC
Benue= APC
JIGAWA= APC

CAN SOMEONE PROVE MATHEMATICALLY HOW GEJ
WILL WIN WITH 2032226 MARGIN

me self nor know. it is like finding a oasis in a desert, thats how we will find the remaining votes to backup BUT it is too late now!~
By allocating difference of abt 1.4million to Rivers, 1.2 to Delta, 900,000 to Cross River, 800,000 to Bayelsa and 400 to 500k to Ebonyi. while the other APC States would slightly lead in those States.
They have already bribed the ROs you would expect would be credible. It is actually not Jega but the corrupt VCs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.