Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,570 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo (1072 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Oya Make Una Rate My Throw Back Pix / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by kunleweb: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hello,

Guys i have a problem.I am trying to date a woman who is older than i am.
I think she is a banker,and she has refused to even tell me where she works.
She hardly converses with me,when i call her she just says yes,no,maybe or ok.
She is barricading me seriously.
I really love sincerely but she has this huge defense cos she says men take advantage of her wealth and age.
She says i should just be myself, but she is stone walling, I do all or most of the calls, even when i do, she hardly speaks.

Guys ,girls how do i date an older woman who definitely has more experience than me and could be richer than i am?

Please reasonable reponse oo, I hardly fall for a woman,but this on i have fallen for.

Note:We have not met before,we have just seen each others pic,but i am thinking of going to see her soon in a far away state.Will it be worth it?
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by FBS: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
how old are you? how old is she?
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by lordjonie(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
is better u dont die b4 ur time.
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by iice(f): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2009
Let it go or be patient and win her with 'yourself'.
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by follypimpi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2009
U don fall in luv,lol grin grin,Follow these guide lines:

Since u ve given her too much attention,ignore her for a while,u seems pretty too forward,so let her be,dont fone or txt or chat with her for 2 days or more but dont give her too much space.
Have a huge self confidence in urself,be so sure of urself,be independent as well and always mke her feel relaxed and mke her laugh.do this and come back for more advise.

1 Like

Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by Moyola(f): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2009
Uhmn!
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by follypimpi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2009
@Moyola

Speechless or Ummless??
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by Moyola(f): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
follypimpi:

@Moyola

Speechless or Ummless??
X-cuze me?! cool
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by kunleweb: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
Guys, Am 24 she is 30.
You think i should give her space?
I am really feeling worked out.
I call in the morning and evening.
Guys and girls speak up , how do i win over this woman?
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by Magz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2009
She is not much older than you at all,

Well anyways, I'd say be persistent. Women cannot front against a persistent guy. Buy, first you should ask yourself if she is really the woman that you want to pursue. Take a little time to think about it and decide. Don't waste the woman's time if you are not absolutley sure that you will have true interest in her. Then, just be yourself and if you feel very strongly for her, then do not give up. It's a known fact that usually when we give up on something, it is at the moment when we are the closest to the blessing that we seek,, ,.
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by Tracypacy(f): 3:40pm On May 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:45pm On May 14, 2018
how can you even "love sincerely" someone who hasnt accepted your love? thats how you guys get hurt.
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by drnoel: 5:01pm On May 14, 2018
kunleweb:
Hello,

Guys i have a problem.I am trying to date a woman who is older than i am.
I think she is a banker,and she has refused to even tell me where she works.
She hardly converses with me,when i call her she just says yes,no,maybe or ok.
She is barricading me seriously.
I really love sincerely but she has this huge defense cos she says men take advantage of her wealth and age.
She says i should just be myself, but she is stone walling, I do all or most of the calls, even when i do, she hardly speaks.

Guys ,girls how do i date an older woman who definitely has more experience than me and could be richer than i am?

Please reasonable reponse oo, I hardly fall for a woman,but this on i have fallen for.

Note:We have not met before,we have just seen each others pic,but i am thinking of going to see her soon in a far away state.Will it be worth it?

Easy.
Get her to go out with u. Then show her u matured u can be and how much of a gentle man u can be.
Dont forget she is older and will see what u are trying to accomplish from a mile away.
If she already likes u then half the job is done. Time, patience and perseverance will do the rest.
Don't rush her but don't give her too much space.
Re: How To Date An Older Woman: Oya Make Una Talk Ooo by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2018
just slow down a bit.
when you call, dont say too much, just say you are checking up on her or something,
dont bug her too much.
she probably thinks you are too young for her but that could change, all women are almost same in thinking.
Then, put in effort to see her, but before that, send her gifts (cheap but smart gifts to make you stand out odd)
dont ever ask her money! for now.
MOST IMPORTANTLY; ARE U SURE SHE IS NOT A YAHOO BOY POSING AS A FEMALE. THEM MANY OOOOO! He will never tell you so that youn will not cast the job be telling other users who might be in her list.

OR SHE TOO NA RUNZ GIRLSEARCHING FOR GOLD TO DIG! She could be ignoring you becos she knows you got no sh!t.

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour / Must I Wear A Ring? / I Have Finnally Found My Missing Rib (luro )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.