Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,574 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... (739 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / To Supposedly Handsome Guys..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by ManuelRichard(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2015
You will win admirers
We all know you enjoy the chase...
Makes u wonder y d most of you tend to end up with d wrong catch....
because u were so busy, enjoying your distractions
That you forgot to realise what it was,u dreamed of(d ryte man).

And when d season of desperation comes calling..hmmm,
Anything just goes...........you know dat's d story naa

NB:To u who think you r HOT,remember after hot,na cold go catch you if u nor use ur brain.....

To u who think you r too much fr one guy,don't worry ten guys will share you..

To u who keeps playing hard to get,hmmmmn,me i nor say make you dey kporo fr any thing with a third leg o,but dey use ur number6 sha..am sure u don't wanna b on OLX someday....

Take dis from me as a note to self@ al dem beautiful babes ..........@ ugly girls them,nothing do una...onspec tins in offspec packages... na yoke I dey yoke o......
Re: Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Experience is a great teacher. So I've heard.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by incredible6(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2015
advise to all pretty ladies... email me 4 more advise....grin

ibkkkkkkkkk
Re: Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by ITbomb(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2015
That girl wey do you dis kind tin no go see better till 11am today
Re: Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by ManuelRichard(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2015
incredible6:
advise to all pretty ladies... email me 4 more advise....grin

ibkkkkkkkkk

Give them more if you have some more.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Stop being a wussy. Move on to next available female. You'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by ivyT(f): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Stop being a wussy. Move on to next available female. You'll be fine.

U don come again,markyboy wink
Re: Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
ManuelRichard:
You will win admirers
We all know you enjoy the chase...
Makes u wonder y d most of you tend to end up with d wrong catch....
because u were so busy, enjoying your distractions
That you forgot to realise what it was,u dreamed of(d ryte man).

And when d season of desperation comes calling..hmmm,
Anything just goes...........you know dat's d story naa

NB:To u who think you r HOT,remember after hot,na cold go catch you if u nor use ur brain.....

To u who think you r too much fr one guy,don't worry ten guys will share you..

To u who keeps playing hard to get,hmmmmn,me i nor say make you dey kporo fr any thing with a third leg o,but dey use ur number6 sha..am sure u don't wanna b on OLX someday....

Take dis from me as a note to self@ al dem beautiful babes ..........@ ugly girls them,nothing do una...onspec tins in offspec packages... na yoke I dey yoke o......
Why you deh mention my name? Wetin I do you?
Re: Advice To Supposedly Beautiful Girls.... by DangotePikin: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Try to be beautiful from the inside because physical beauty never lasts...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? / . / Should You Spend More On A Babe Or On Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.