Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (49194 Views)

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
donsteady:
Buhari can NEVER be president of my our Great nation. We reject with it. Let the military take over.

Bros, sufree pls. Your temper is already destroying your vocab na, making it look like Mama Peace own. Haba!!!

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by darediamond(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Anyone who says what can his fellow human do to him or her is a fool. Pure rooted fool. That is what Jega is doing now and all this will surely Backfire to ash down the lie called Nigeria.
If they GEJ is doing noothing What about he fortifying the Master Militants both openly and secretly for teaching those arrogant northern people and even yorubas hard lessons?
War is surely on the Horizone and even most of other West African Countries leaders knows it.
otijah:
I am seeing war coming, Tinubu where is the stand of yorubas because I think they are in the mIddle of confusion. He has succeded in dividing the country
GEJ till 2015
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by contactmorak: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
felzylix:
And what the hell is ORUBEBE? Is it a fruit?
. Hahahahaha!!! U r crazy Man! Ur comment got me bursting into a big laughter

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Walexz02(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
The man is stupid o
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by kindnyce(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He didn't probe d north
Buh he's probing rivers state!

LOSERS,

JEGA DINT PROBE THE RESULTS IN IMO AND OTHER SE/SS STATES WHERE CASES OF MASS RIGGING IS TOOK PLACE

SAI GMB/PYO

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So that you Igbos can chop our oil grin?

Africans do not do separation easily. It always does not end well....unless there is a heavy duty presence of UN troops.

yoruba man playing the same old card played in the 60s...this is 2015. This silly antics of Igbo trying to steal and dominate SS is no longer sustainable and will not work anymore. SE has large deposits of oil also fool. We SS now know who is stealing our oil.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Guyman02: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you have any Northern governor or international observer complain about election cnduct anywhere in the North?

PDP should go to court

Because the same trick the International Observers used in rigging out Laurent Gbagbo in Ivory they want to apply here wherein all the observers were stationed in Southern Ivory Coast and none in Northern Ivory Coast where their candidate Alassane Ouatarra was from.
At the end of that election, Ouatarra scored 99% of the votes in the North and a handful in the South while Gbagbo got very minimal votes in the North and was declared the loser by the electoral commission; Gbagbo was announced as the winner by the Ivorian Supreme Court after listening to his petition but that was rejected by France and went to the UN to get a mandate (supported by GEJ) to bombard the country, captured Gbagbo and whisked him off to the ICC. To frustrate Gbagbo supporters from raising their heads in the coming elections, Gbagbos wife was sentenced 2 weeks ago to 20 years imprisonment by Ouatarra.

The observers had clearly mentioned that no monitors will be sent to the Nigeria's North East, so I wonder why the EU observers are claiming that elections did not hold in Rivers State but did not see the underage voting in the North.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by arsenal33: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
otijah:
I am seeing war coming, Tinubu where is the stand of yorubas because I think they are in the mIddle of confusion. He has succeded in dividing the country
GEJ till 2015

Fool. and no one is going to war in nigeria.

i bet you live abroad.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Somebody sai baba.. Baba!!!
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by tempest69: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He didn't probe d north
Buh he's probing rivers state!
go and hide in shame! U can see the type of animals surround GEJ! I believe u would have behaved better

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Lois20(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Such a shameful show of desperation. They have forgotten how Jega's house in kaduna was burnt when PDP won in 2011. Now this same Jega is now 'tribalistic'
It only shows the kind of people Goodluck has around him. People that would go to any length just to be in power...
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amack:
. We're not part of your Nigeria. yorubas and housa as one Nigeria sai buhari there new president. South East and South south we are going.

Nope. You are going nowhere. We are staying together and Buhari will be our president grin
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by TopHand: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
!!!!!!!Breaking news GEJ has accepted defeat
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by watered(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Who knows this man?

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
new2020:

yoruba man playing the same old card played in the 60s...this is 2015. This silly antics of Igbo trying to steal and dominate SS is no longer sustainable and will not work anymore. SE has large deposits of oil also fool. We SS now know who is stealing our oil.

I am not Yoruba. grin

And FYI...I think that every state and region in this country should focus on industries....which in my opinion earn more cash than oil.

That's why Innoson and Dangote are great men! grin

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by bravo269(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
tongue.

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nimoomosuli: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is quite shameful and embarrassing that even at 54, Nigeria has not matured beyond this stage. I truly hope to see my dear country purged of all these thugs and imbeciles like Orubebe that have infiltrated the ruling elites in Nigeria.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by teejah03(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you have any Northern governor or international observer complain about election cnduct anywhere in the North?

PDP should go to court

why r u deceiving ursef..

u knw it that they need to be probed too or av u not been seeing this??

please i need ur response

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by utch(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
@ALIBABAGCFR: THE SIGN LANGUAGE GUY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO BEST INTERPRET WHAT ORUBEBE SAID... SO HE DID SHOKI AND REMOVED HIS SHIRT.. grin grin grin

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by akinjuly77(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Live 10 a.m - Presidential election results For
All the other State Till the Last Result

Presidential election results for
Ebonyi state - PDP wins
As announced by Prof. Ahaneku, VC Nnamdi
Azikiwe University, Awka, RO for Ebonyi state
AA - 426
ACPN - 1214
AD - 1,133
ADC - 2,704
APA - 2,452
APC - 19,518
CPP - 2,345
HOPE - 989
KOWA - 913
NCP - 1,890
PDP - 323,653 (PDP wins)
PPN - 1,168
UDP - 624
UPP - 4,859
Total valid votes - 363,888
Rejected votes - 29,449
Total votes cast - 393,337

Read more from Source : http://africansgist.com/politics/10-a-m-presidential-election-results-for-all-the-other-state-till-the-last-resul/
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Optional2(f): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
If say na CNN dy cover dis now dy 4 d repeat d show lyk 10tyms in 2mins
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by demandtruth: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
negroG:
GUDLUCK will win watch and see, gej hav got 25% of voter cast in each zone, but buhari didn't get any of 25% in ss/s_east so kept in mind dat gej win with dis tecnic anayst

Is this what your "transformation" in education taught you?

Then, the transformation can't continue. You've been taught
nothing.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Optimist1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by raumdeuter: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Guyman02:

Because the same trick the International Observer used in rigging out Laurent Gbagbo in Ivory they want to apply here wherein all the observers were stationed in Southern Ivory Coast and none in Northern Ivory where their candidate Alassane Ouatarra was from. At the end of that election, Ouatarra scored 99% of the votes in the North and an handful in the South while Gbagbo got very minimal votes in the North and was declared the loser; Gbagbo was announced as the winner by the Ivorian Supreme Court which France disagreed with and bombarded the country captured Gbagbo and whisked him off to the ICC.

The observers had clearly mentioned that no monitors will be sent to the North East, so I wonder why the EU observers are claiming that elections did not hold in Rivers State but did not see the underage voting in the North.

Then just tell Jonathan to behave himself because everything is set for the Gbagbo treatment if he does anyhow

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by NewsHub: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and kaduna was not rigged? Why was d southern kaduna vote not counted, and we knw dat d southern part of kaduna is more dan d north. Watch wad will happen, delta and bayelsa never do dem own, datz were we gonna rig it and let's see if it will favor ya
Report from abj says jonathan has sent people messages to calm down and dat he will carry d day
Lol, una go hear!
But Bayelsa was just released and it is nothing significant for Jonathan.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by omokoladele(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
felzylix:
And what the hell is ORUBEBE? Is it a fruit?
I think it is d latest "raincoat" in town grin
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by millionboi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
He is 4yrs late, He should have complained about JEGA in 2011 when he conducted Jonathans election to presidency
Even witout magomago APC fit stil win,Stop al dis.........datz y I hate APC
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by msdos1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
Jega rigged the election to favour the nothern elites.from onset everyone knows what the result of this election will be through Jegas initial body language.
the same body language of 2011... ode oshi
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by eligibility: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe was misbehaving due to the script given to him by his master. Soonest , they shall be facing their atrocities in prison yard of Awhanjigoh, Badagry ...
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by gpovo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
I blive u are a mad cow 4 saying dat...._ u r so lucky I can't get hold of u. Stupid fool.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by vislabraye(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:

You mama and her family na olodo with small o

I hope you know who your father is. Because I will help you look for him for free. The one you know ain't your true dad.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by raumdeuter: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
teejah03:

why r u deceiving ursef..

u knw it that they need to be probed too or av u not been seeing this??

please i need ur response

Did you see any Northern governor complain? The picture you showed says its Taraba state where PDP won the election. SHould we cancel elections in Bayelsa state?

BTW Are you the boys parent or how you take know his age?

How old are these guys below? Bring anyone who doesnt know them before and he would tell you they cant be more than 8yrs old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months