Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (49190 Views)

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by teebabe17(f): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Who is Orubebe? Another word for Crazy. E.g Titi just went Orubebe

2 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by yomifowe(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dont mind him. I can understand his feeling as he's angry seeing all the trillion naira (billions of dollars) they have spent going down the drain.

In their myopic eyes, they think money can buy everything, hence they plundered the nation.

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Rexnegro(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you have any Northern governor or international observer complain about election cnduct anywhere in the North?

PDP should go to court
#gbam
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by OCHULORC(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its so clear Jega is partisan. jonathan na u cause am..
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Rexnegro(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caleboha:
He that is of clear conscience fears no allegations. Jega's expression tells it all. His explanation brought immediate calm to every rational person. In 2011 PDP never accused Jega. Why now?
The why now is because before now no party can rub pdp shoulder to shoulder in term of almost everything...but now they have a party that's well structured that can rub shoulder with pdp and more so the masses got more love for their opposition than them esp for GMB...
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by LockDown69(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
If I was Orubebe's son, what will I tell my peers in school Monumental embarrassment. Smh

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by sniperr007(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
dmjinc:
The issue has been resolved.

Wat orubebe dis was to instigate d youths in d south that dey r being cheated. If gej loses, I fear if those militants don't over react and stop drilling.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Ruqui(f): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Amack post=32199027]best is for Nigeria to divid yoruba and housa as one
country and igbo and Niger delta together simply[/quote/ with your spelling ability I just rated your IQ...u just missed the point again.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by manutdadex(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
wristwatch:

Obasanjo and his cohorts started PDP which was later handover to jonathan due to yaradua's death and since then wat has GEJ achieved? He failed to build 2nd niger bridge 4 u people. Your people die like christmas chicken on the decapitated roads in d east and yet u guys are foolishly voting an incompetent and unreasonable man.

If u guys want to divide, bye bye
its a pity folks like u wet no dey travel dey here dey make noise..we have better interstate roads under Gej than we ve had since independence. an unbiased president who had more projects in the north than anywhere else. very soon we will appreciate wat Gej has Done for this nation.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by manutdadex(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
adigun86:
pdp agent Orubebe had embarrassed the ruling party and does not worth representing the political party. shame see how the ruling party had turned this man into laughing matter in the public. mind you his children is out of the country so don't cry over his comments and reactions
dude wat are u saying they wrote a letter to Jega, he threw it out and u expect the man to shut up?
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Toofan007: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
Jega rigged the election to favour the nothern elites.from onset everyone knows what the result of this election will be through Jegas initial body language.
to say you are an idiot would be an understatement. So he just remembered he's from the North, abi? Didn't Buhari contest in 2011 against this Jona? Jega didn't rig PDP out, Nigerians voted them out. Sooner you and ilks know that the better for everyone
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Amack(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Ruqui post=32205343][/quote] you can late f9 I don't care. all I know is that every S south and S East man should see yorubas and the housas as there no 1 enemy before the devil. There's nothing like one Nigeria.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Revolva(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe is a shameful man...na person papa be dat o.....i just don't know why all these men from the south south won't stop being violence and they always have this tribal ways of thinking
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by lastpage: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
otijah:
I am seeing war coming, Tinubu where is the stand of yorubas because I think they are in the mIddle of confusion. He has succeded in dividing the country
GEJ till 2015

Seeme see silly Kwesion o! shocked

Yorubas are with Igbos and the Creek Thugs of Jonathan now? Abi no be so? grin grin grin

It is now you are asking where the Yorubas are?

When we told you that "it is only a Stewpid FLY that follows deadi-body enter Grave".....

You were shouting "Sai Jonathan, GEJ till PDP steals all Election Result"

Now your eye don clear say "In a Democracy, MAJORITY determines where Power lies"........ not some chest-beating, gra-gra minded folks who dont think first before insulting others" wink wink

[size=18pt]Now, Let Jonathan and his tribal supporters soak it up....... Cattle-rearer, Old man and No Cerbisticate Muslim/mallam is the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA! Take it or leave it![/size]
tongue tongue tongue

Anyone that wants to foment trouble can start it. Heaven go-fall no be on eman headache! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

#Baba now that you have beaten them hands-down, how many Years imprisonment will our treasury looters get?
I recommend 300years for Jonathan, 5000years for FFK, 700years for Mama Piss and Allison Madueke, Doyin Okuugbe and the run-mouths gang should get 100years each! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Ensquare(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
dukie25:
Buhari will end up being President of the North and the SW since he didn't win any state in the SS/SE.
gbam!!
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by flyingdutchman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
deekseen:
Mr Orubebe, please go through the proper channels, follow protocols.
Orubebe's action may well have given his team a life-line! Time will tell.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by nonjebose(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
otijah:
I am seeing war coming, Tinubu where is the stand of yorubas because I think they are in the mIddle of confusion. He has succeded in dividing the country
GEJ till 2015
the country is not divided
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by ElfEnomenOo: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
A lot of bas.....tardddddds on this thread.... The bloody dumbfu....cks are the supporters of GEJ and PDP
Deal with it... We have a new president
Go and die if you can't deal with it
Change is here... Corruption and ineptitude is OVER!

#SaiAPC #SaiBuhari #SaiOsinbajo #SaiChange cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by kay1one(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

yes undecided

Simply delusional!
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by nonjebose(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
lastpage:

Yorubas are with Igbos and the Creek Thugs of Jonathan now? Abi no be so? grin grin grin

When we told you that "it is only a Stewpid FLY that follows deadi-body enter Grave".....

Now your eye don clear say "In a Democracy, MAJORITY determines where Power lies"........ not some chest-beating, gra-gra minded folks who dont think first before insulting others" wink wink

[size=18pt]Now, Let Jonathan and his tribal supporters soak it up....... Cattle-rearer, Old man and No Cerbisticate Muslim/mallam is the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA! Take it or leave it![/size]
tongue tongue tongue

Anyone that wants to foment trouble can start it. Heaven go-fall no be on eman headache! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

#Baba now that you have beaten them hands-down, how many Years imprisonment will our treasury looters get?
I recommend 300years for Jonathan, 5000years for FFK, 700years for Mama Piss and Allison Madueke, Doyin Okuugbe and the run-mouths gang should get 100years each! grin grin grin grin
They are LUCKY that GMB will forgive their childishness foolhardiness

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Rilwayne001: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
kay1one:

Simply delusional!

you mean you re deluded?
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by nonjebose(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
lastpage:

tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

They are LUCKY that GMB will forgive their childishness foolhardiness
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by msmon(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by mumbasa: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you have any Northern governor or international observer complain about election cnduct anywhere in the North?

PDP should go to court

Did you hear or see on TV of any part of the norths election. Did you see any ointernational observer in the north. They closed the door , cooperated and and did something very unconstitutional yet in rivers state AMAECHI is trying to be stupid.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by kay1one(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

you mean you re deluded?

Figure it out!
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by neocortex: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
stevikenna:
PDP JUST SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT
THIER DISPLAY SHOWS US THEY KNOW NOTHING BUT LIES,CONFUSION AND THUGGERY
AND TO THINK IT HAPPENED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION undecided
MY RESPECT FOR JEGA HAS JUST INCREASED
HE IS THE HERO OF THIS ELECTION

Why do you need to take panadol for PDP's headache, I expect you to be celebrating your "victory" not throwing tantrums.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by billyG(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
Jega rigged the election to favour the nothern elites.from onset everyone knows what the result of this election will be through Jegas initial body language.
Listen 2 dis fuul,u are behavin like Orubebe na Jega dey rigg election or na PDP.

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by RAO1(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Billygee2u:
you this boy. u av stopped ur medication. ..o lewu o.. pele, ndo, naago ,sorry

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by LewisO: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
scholarosisi:
Nigeria will divide simple
I think u should divide yourself if it didn't divide. undecided

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by abokikhalifa: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and kaduna was not rigged? Why was d southern kaduna vote not counted, and we knw dat d southern part of kaduna is more dan d north. Watch wad will happen, delta and bayelsa never do dem own, datz were we gonna rig it and let's see if it will favor ya
Report from abj says jonathan has sent people messages to calm down and dat he will carry d day
Lol, una go hear!
how makert?

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nazareth10: 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
jude33084:

Your party has lost today? grin
Lool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.