Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (49198 Views)

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
I keep seeing indications that Jonathan will end up like Gbagbo. This was exactly what played out in Ivory Coast when the electoral chairman, Bakayako was addressing a press conference after the election. The agent of FPI, the party of Gbagbo stood up to shut him down.

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by oluwasuski: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nothing PDP can do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Amack(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And it won't end well.

You people...have you been in a war before.

Better start planning strategy for 2019. Stop this division talk. People will die and people will suffer.

No African country has peacefully divided.
even there's war or not, people will still die. The best is for this country to divide yorubas and housa as the new Nigeria.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by seunrebirth(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP The representative of the Peoples Democratic Party at the Presidential Collation Centre, Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe has accused the chairman...
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by nortcentrallord(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you have any Northern governor or international observer complain about election cnduct anywhere in the North?

PDP should go to court

Very true my brother. Well spoken. But you don't expect them to. I hope you will say the same when the eligibility suit is ruled logically.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Guyman02: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Southern Kaduna votes was not counted and Buhari still had over 1 million votes in Kaduna. How come?

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by kay1one(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

dumb as usual

...u genius?
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by eligibility: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
msdos1:
the same body language of 2011... ode oshi

SAI BABA COME MAY 29TH 2015...Our clueless President will be the first leader to empty the treasury. He beats Abacha s record.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by juicebox: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
PDP is an associstion of fools

And your Father is?
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
Jega rigged the election to favour the nothern elites.from onset everyone knows what the result of this election will be through Jegas initial body language.
Save us the crap pls. Buhari contested at the last election oooo but Jonathan beat him hands down because the masses voted for him,nobody complained then oooooo. Now the same pple that wanted GEJ then now said they want GMB,and they voted for him,now we are hearing silly accusations of Jega rigged the election because its no longer in their favour. Jega is a principled man and a man of integrity. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by ochoa(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
toblosky:
Edging out an incumbent isnt child's play,Jega have to explain why the north with all the unrest recorded 95 percent PVC distribution rate against 65 we have here in the south .we are watching with keen interest
just thinking tho ... Maybe datz why gej treated the boko Boyz with kids glove from the onset... So Der ll be loadz of unrest n then prevent the abokis from coming out to vote in their 'numbers '
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by deebrain(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
otijah:
I am seeing war coming, Tinubu where is the stand of yorubas because I think they are in the mIddle of confusion. He has succeded in dividing the country
GEJ till 2015

Even your signature says all about your personality.

You can't be prayed for or delivered spiritually. Pls, kill yourself.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Guyman02: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I keep seeing indications that Jonathan will end up like Gbagbo. This was exactly what played out in Ivory Coast when the electoral chairman, Bakayako was addressing a press conference after the election. The agent of FPI, the party of Gbagbo stood up to shut him down.

It cant happen here because Nigerians already know the game being played out. Kano posted 1.9m and Jigawa 885k and scantily populated Katsina posted over 1million for GMB and it was accepted, Rivers posted 1.4m and it is to be investigated?

Southern Kaduna did not have votes and GMB secured 1.1 in Kaduna and no investigation required only Rivers WHY?
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by AmicableEd: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
See how Jega responded to him here, very very smart and concise response http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/03/inec-decides-pdp-disrupts-results.html
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by eligibility: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
seunrebirth:
OP The representative of the Peoples Democratic Party at the Presidential Collation Centre, Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe has accused the chairman...

Why reffering to a tout as an Elder who has no respect for elders ....Uncivilized elders
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by otokx(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe should be arrested for constituting a public nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by ElfEnomenOo: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chimzynj:
i agree with d PDP official, kano n katsina state needs 2b addressed cos there was riggin in those states

Get lost Chukwudi!
Delta, Rivers, Enugu, Cross Rivers and Imo were also rigged
When you finish investigating those areas, come and talk about Kano and Katsina
Sore loser!

#SaiChange #SaiAPC #SaiBuhari #SaiOsinbajo #KaiTransformation #KaiJonathan #KaiSambo grin
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by bishopz: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
What you see is what you get.
I choose to see differently. I see shalom.
otijah:
I am seeing war coming, Tinubu where is the stand of yorubas because I think they are in the mIddle of confusion. He has succeded in dividing the country
GEJ till 2015
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
vislabraye:

I hope you know who your father is. Because I will help you look for him for free. The one you know ain't your true dad.

Ask you mother who your father is. She will confess that it is me who fathered you. Show some respect boy.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by mrofficial(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by lekwas: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that an APC rep is raising question on the outcome of the Rivers election, why did he not start shouting like the PDP rep? Is he not getting answers from Jega? There is need for public office holders to comport themselves in the most honourable manner

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amack:
even there's war or not, people will still die. The best is for this country to divide yorubas and housa as the new Nigeria.

Then here is my advice.

Form a political party with other self determination groups...and fight for SNC or a referendum.

Like the Scottish National Party in the UK.

And be prepared to go into it for the long haul and make compromises. And sometimes lose a few battles.

Singing separation....will get you nowhere. I can talk all day about my desire to marry the current Miss Nigeria...but if I do not get out there and meet the lass...nothing is going to happen

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by tadkem: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe needs to respect the wish of the people. No one is greater than the Nation. Such behaviour is not acceptable in a civilised society, not even from an elder state man like him. I hope the law will take its course in due time after the declaration by Jega.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Justgu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
I WONDER O! PEOPLE THAT ARE SCREAMING WAR!!!!,.....IF UNA SEE WAR UNA GO STAY?! DON'T WISH BAD FOR YOUR COUNTRY MY FRIENDS.....HOW SAD, THAT MY PEOPLE WISH TO KILL THEMSELVES FOR NOTHING.........

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Najwal: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
felzylix:
And what the hell is ORUBEBE? Is it a fruit?
No na coco yam grin grin cheesy
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by nokingasgod: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
dukie25:
Buhari will end up being President of the North and the SW since he didn't win any state in the SS/SE.

Really?, noo wonder Jonah was/is a sectional president because he lost in 12 Northern states at the last elections.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by lekwas: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
otokx:
Orubebe should be arrested for constituting a public nuisance.

...And breach of public (national) peace
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Guyman02:

It cant happen here because Nigerians already know the game being played out. Kano posted 1.9m and Jigawa 885k and scantily populated Katsina posted over 1million for GMB and it was accepted, Rivers posted 1.4m and it is to be investigated?

Southern Kaduna did not have votes and GMB secured 1.1 in Kaduna and no investigation required only Rivers WHY?
There was no election in Rivers State. Period! The local and international observers can testify.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Obiwannn: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Justgu:
I WONDER O! PEOPLE THAT ARE SCREAMING WAR!!!!,.....IF UNA SEE WAR UNA GO STAY?! DON'T WISH BAD FOR YOUR COUNTRY MY FRIENDS.....HOW SAD, THAT MY PEOPLE WISH TO KILL THEMSELVES FOR NOTHING.........

i wonder o
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by ibietela2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
Rilwayne001:
PDP is an associstion of fools

[/s]

Like candidate like follower

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.