Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (49195 Views)

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by stephenqueen: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
No blame the man,he was high on expired weed and na alberto2k we go blame, na him sell am expired weed...Now everybody have seen the true colour of PDP but there is noting they can do dat will stop baba from becoming the president of this great country.
On APC bench we have, jigawa, borno, Zamfara, sokoto,
yobe, kebbi....awon omo mi a wole nisin, super sub, hat
trick ni oooooo..... # legggo
Sai Buhari
Sai Baba
Like for baba

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Ujupsy: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
wristwatch:

Obasanjo and his cohorts started PDP which was later handover to jonathan due to yaradua's death and since then wat has GEJ achieved? He failed to build 2nd niger bridge 4 u people. Your people die like christmas chicken on the decapitated roads in d east and yet u guys are foolishly voting an incompetent and unreasonable man.

If u guys want to divide, bye bye
Gej have put the road in order compared to when obj was on sit the second Niger bridge on progress
we honorably accept your bye bye

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Mergic(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
He is 4yrs late, He should have complained about JEGA in 2011 when he conducted Jonathans election to presidency

Jega or Maurice Iwu..I stand to be corrected tho
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by dmy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
akinsadeez:
Even if he wanted to complain about the issue, there are more respectable ways of doing that. An old man, elder statesman and former minister for that matter was behaving like a common tout on National TV. I can sense his desperation and fear that his political career and relevance might be coming to an end with the imminent loss of Jonathan.

[b]I am really happy with Jega's response though. He was calm and matured throughout. He was not ruffled with Orubebe's personal attacks on his character. That's how a sane person should conduct himself
. [/b]
You hit the nail on the head.It takes a SANE person to calm and talk to a MAD MAN!

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by ojosam29: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Proff you a through responsible man dont mind d accuser d whole world is commending u.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by vislabraye(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:

Ask you mother who your father is. She will confess that it is me who fathered you. Show some respect boy.

I can see that your brain matter is filled wit the seen of a cow. Go to work boy or school whichever one.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Rilwayne001: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
kay1one:

...u genius?

yes undecided
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Amack(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:

Nope. You are going nowhere. We are staying together and Buhari will be our president grin
people will know why my president jonathan acquired war ships. is to defend our boarders against the new Nigeria yorubas and housas led by sai buhari.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by GoodMuyis(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
felzylix:
And what the hell is ORUBEBE? Is it a fruit?

Under Special Condition You can Identify HIM

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by HARDDON: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
deekseen:
Mr Orubebe, please go through the proper channels, follow protocols.

what proper channels? is it not this same channel that was used b4 he set up a probe committee into Rivers election? oh what is gud for the goose is poison to the gander? undecided

we all know Jega is working for APC but GEJ would mos def come out triumphant!

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by donsteady(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
SammyHoe:

Bros, sufree pls. Your temper is already destroying your vocab na, making it look like Mama Peace own. Haba!!!
My brother the frustration no be here, can't believe I can be this emotional for my country
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/pdp-accuses-jega-of-bias/#sthash.re7YgC9H.dpuf

Chai make u See Response from Jega, looking So calm & too matured for PDP drama..
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by stagger: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mergic:

Jega or Maurice Iwu..I stand to be corrected tho

It was Jega in 2011. Where were you then?
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Samabu07(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
otijah:
I am seeing war coming, Tinubu where is the stand of yorubas because I think they are in the mIddle of confusion. He has succeded in dividing the country
GEJ till 2015

Biko, hold thou peace. Any perceived aggressions should be redressed accordingly.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Dee60: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
These are the guys who finished GEJ. Rather than help him succeed, they went about with so much impunity. Now it is time to go and they dont want to.

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by jab4real: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
There are better options to seek redress when aggrieved.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Egmlltd: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
You are very correct! Same way GEJ lost all NW and NE states in 2011 and still became President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thanks.
dukie25:
Buhari will end up being President of the North and the SW since he didn't win any state in the SS/SE.

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by tempest69: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He didn't probe d north
Buh he's probing rivers state!
Now swallow ur words

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by PointB: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amack:
best is for Nigeria to divid yoruba and housa as one
country and igbo and Niger delta together simply

Agreed.

When a problem is too big; dividing it into smaller component makes it easier. I am more than tired of Nigeria's one year experiment; much more than the party politics!
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by milky3(f): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega handled d case maturely.... he was ranting what is not

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nazareth10: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
otijah:
I am seeing war coming, Tinubu where is the stand of yorubas because I think they are in the mIddle of confusion. He has succeded in dividing the country
GEJ till 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
otijah:
GEJ till 2015

There won't any war! Peace!
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by guvna(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
maureeoy:
THIS GUY FOR4GET SAY NA NATIONAL TV E DEY.

PDP IS A DISGRACE

If PDP has any microscopic bit of integrity the guy should be removed.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nazareth10: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE!
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nazareth10: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
dearpreye:

There won't any war! Peace!
My friend, wake up because war is coming sooner than expected.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by magabounce(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
stevikenna:
PDP JUST SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT
THIER DISPLAY SHOWS US THEY KNOW NOTHING BUT LIES,CONFUSION AND THUGGERY
AND TO THINK IT HAPPENED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION undecided
MY RESPECT FOR JEGA HAS JUST INCREASED
HE IS THE HERO OF THIS ELECTION
Absolutely my brother
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by emmahoney(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dear future wife if you c me para-ing like the PDP agent,pls just b calm like Jega.NigeriaDecide2015#
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by jude33084(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nazareth10:
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE!

Your party has lost today? grin
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by LockDown69(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe made a joke of himself, so unprofessional. 3 Gbosa's and unlimited likes for professor Jega.

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Canme4u(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
AliBaba'sSPONTANEITY
@ ALIBABAGCFR 2m
NOW YOU KNOW THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO ADVISE OUR LEADERS ON CRUCIAL MATTERS. YOU THINK ORUBEBE WILL AGREE 19 IS BIGGER THAN 16? FOR WIA?!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here..