Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement (55895 Views)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by bobjay40: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai buhari,why ve u thrashed jona lyk ds...to all pdp supporters,sorry angry grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by fiftynaira(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB now PMB...(Pres.mohammud buhari)

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by akpanikpe(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tanoids them, how market? grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
popcykaylah:
I told those tribalistic and gullible PDP ...they will cry for Jonah at the end..the obas and people of southwest scammed Jonah..he got served in his own way.. tongue

They just collected that money and then

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by micktoxin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
To say that watching room look modest is a master piece of understatement.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was here.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by egift(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2266424_img20150331145853_pngdd44b0867a37432a56031fdf03306cfc

With Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Rochas in APC, Buhari has a solid footing in Aligbo, the same with the SS, SW, NC, NW and NE. Nigerians are united on this mandate.

May God grant them the grace and wisdom to do exploits. Sai Buhari all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by all4gud(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari is still far from ASO ROCK...

Court cases .
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by nuesmann(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
no wahala
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by DeDonn1: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
I can only see the shortest man of the party seating very close to the TV grin
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by xpensivethony: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Make person no fall 4here ooh,
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by mikhe2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
yorke1:
Buhari should start thinking of means to finance the affairs of Nigeria through rearing of cattle and the rest. He should not think we are going to allow him come closer to the oil in Niger Delta.

It is time to go back to the creek!
stupid comment...... Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Decryptor(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
APC + Jega= CRIMINALS

1 Share

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
razzyrizzy:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://googlenicekindsies..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Abeg close the offer make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by mikeapollo: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:
I don't think he's gotten 24% in 24 states ...

I smell runoff

anyways.... We'll chase Jonathan out!

Count the number of states in the north, plus the South-west and Edo, Delta

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Martins24: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
You go dey watch e dey goooooo sai gudluck omo the election na Mathematics
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by kunleeko(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
yorke1:
Buhari should start thinking of means to finance the affairs of Nigeria through rearing of cattle and the rest. He should not think we are going to allow him come closer to the oil in Niger Delta.

It is time to go back to the creek!
Be careful what you say, your statement is tantamount to treason.
Sai buhari....

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by farem: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

I guess the ONLY help you need is to enrol in any Arithmetic class near you

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Zaikon(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
wildchild1:
APC Presidential candidate GMB with APC National chairman John Oyegun,Chris Ngige and co watching the announcement of the presidential election by INEC
see people arround Buhari nd soon one I.d.iot will say somthing about religion. #BlessNigeriaOhLORD
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

19 northern states + 6 states from SW + FCT
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by MKO4ever(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
DeDonn1:
I can only see the shortest man of the party seating very close to the TV grin

Please go and wear your glasses, you are getting too old sir
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Laredojohn(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

he has in 22 states already , 5 states left to be announced , sokoto, taraba , edo , delta ,
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by unite4real: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

sorry. He got it in 27 states. That is over subscription.there cant be run-off.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Blitz888(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to our President elect...
The ruling partyis now effectively in the opposition... looking forward to qualitative and constructive criticism which is the hallmark of all truly great opposition world over and not some cheap senile mudslinging.
Guessing what their next move would be? I suppose they would be intensifying efforts to see if they can exhume the almost dead 'no certificate saga'. The law court is your sure bet to seeking redress and not some senseless 'Orubebeing'.
let's respect the wish of the people if we truly seek to build a greater Nigeria that we'll all be proud of.
Jega has redefined 'calm','tact','tranquil','wisdom', and 'maturity'.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by MaLAdyy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
wonda26:
cheesy

Emm.... Baba, I know my kinsmen from the SE didn't vote you. I'm scared you would neglect us. But me, I vote you o... Use ur mind o sad

Lol u funny
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

19 northern states PLUS FCT PLUS the 6 SW states = 26 states bro
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
wildchild1:
Sai Baba...Sai Buhari
APC...CHANGE!!!
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Betallion: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls who have the inec collation of nigeria presidential results - Season 1 to 4 grin
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by simplibaba(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

Says who? After winnin 19states already,he had 25percwnt in ekiti,taraba,plateau,nassarawa nd fct already....do the maths den we still have sokoto,edo,nd co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Oyindamola09(f): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by femi4: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

e don't get am now
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Culin(f): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
See their small tv. He needs to change that tv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.