Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement (55894 Views)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billyonaire:
Congrats to Buhari, Congrats to the APC and Congrats to all Nigerians. It's a sad moment for me, but I know its a happy moment for the majority at this moment. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Peace profound.

Fine gentleman.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by ovie8200: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
ovie8200:

I am more of sad of my people in the south than you can imagine. Delta, Edo, Anambra, Cross River, Enugu with huge populations which could have really overthrow the north. Only Akwa Ibom and River help Jonathan. I am still really shoke of the South. They should know in 2019 they can win again if they get candidate from the north and Igbo for VP.. The south really disappoint alot. Many now probably wondering they should have voted.

What south did really pain me. North will always help northner and that's one thing the rest of Nigeria need to know.

Delta, Imo, Anambra, Cross River, Edo, Enugu and Abia with populaton rigister voter decided not to vote...See how northner help their own.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nice365: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
yorke1:
Buhari should start thinking of means to finance the affairs of Nigeria through rearing of cattle and the rest. He should not think we are going to allow him come closer to the oil in Niger Delta.

It is time to go back to the creek!

Sharap dia, you want go Jail. This is not a weak Government you're to meet o...
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by egopersonified(f): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
I want to see mama peace in pictures
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by SenatorJames(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to Buhari and Osinbajo.
Congrats to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.