Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement (55893 Views)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Olufhemy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:
I don't think he's gotten 24% in 24 states ...

I smell runoff

anyways.... We'll chase Jonathan out!

He has gotten.
So Change has come,
Sai Buhari
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to Buhari, Congrats to the APC and Congrats to all Nigerians. It's a sad moment for me, but I know its a happy moment for the majority at this moment. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Peace profound.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Zico5(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrCEO69:

that is if the den current govt isnt powerful like dis one... remeber u got OBJ,TINUBU,ATIKU, and the rest in APC... am watching how it will happen
Look everyone is wise now. Buhari will never allow anyone to destroy his work cos he know how people rally round to put him there. He will never swim in the pool of corruption like GEJ did and that alone is something
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by bettercreature(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
MBU,FAYOSE,FFK, I TOLD YOU SO
YOU ARE IN HOT SOUP
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by foliman(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
zleemshaddy:
e no concern me, let INEC announce the winner jare undecided

Na this time e no come concern u??
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by bobosh02(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

he has 25% in 25 states already
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by darkjorse: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
He will surround himself with Christians now but wait till when he is sworn in as president, is a common Muslim extremist strategy
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by kuuljay(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
yorke1:
Buhari should start thinking of means to finance the affairs of Nigeria through rearing of cattle and the rest. He should not think we are going to allow him come closer to the oil in Niger Delta.

It is time to go back to the creek!
na then you go knw say the army under GEJ and the army under the old war horse no be the same.ask obj grin grin grin
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by nicerichard05: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Zico5:
Never will any government underrate the masses. We have the power to give or take away power. Never will any government put his interest above the masses. This jonathan with his cluelessness destroy the work some people labour to get for sixteen years. He has already gone down the memory lane as the worst president ever in history of Nigeria. I wish him luck in his kingdom in otuoke. Sai gobe jonah

Lame!!! What makes. U think buhari was the masses choice? Both Parties are guilty of rigging.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by emmyojiah(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP WILL LOSE, APC WILL FAIL
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by curiouses: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billyonaire:
Congrats to Buhari, Congrats to the APC and Congrats to all Nigerians. It's a sad moment for me, but I know its a happy moment for the majority at this moment. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Peace profound.

You are great...

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by MrCEO69(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Zico5:

Look everyone is wise now. Buhari will never allow anyone to destroy his work cos he know how people rally round to put him there. He will never swim in the pool of corruption like GEJ did and that alone is something
okey am watching... cool cool cool when the time to pay tribute...to obj and tinubu..den ur eye go clear
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by profmallory(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am so nervous. Can Buhari truly win despite all the intimidation, noise, propaganda and name calling. Whao baba God I hail you o, You have not created who you cannot catch. Ah despite all the kneeling down, all the KIng prayers, all the running to lagos weekly, Kai Baba God al power indeeed belongs to you.. Sai Buhari, I m in tears of joy as i type this.

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by trulies: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
I heard a voice saying it is finished!
God bless jega; maturity speaks.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Zico5(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
nicerichard05:

Lame!!! What makes. U think buhari was the masses choice? Both Parties are guilty of rigging.
Just relax and see things unfold
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by ifeomaekol(f): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

with all the votes he's getting? Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Revolva(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Enough suya tonight ooo from my Aboki paddy kai enough indomie noodles beer....#saibuhari #saibaba
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by stan241(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:
Look at the mirror and see Buhari's wife welcoming Mallam Rochas Okorocha (with his big belly full of Imo state's money) into the room. He will surely be kicked out come April 11.
nna bros you and who is voting out rochas in Imo lols I'm not sure you have any idea how popular that man is anyways Rochas we know
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Neally(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Step by Step Guide on How To Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less, Without A Lawyer And With Less Than N10,000 Visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope/

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Forwetinnah: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
adeduntaniyabo:
where are all this PDP supporters

Here is one..i staunch one for that matter!!

You riggers WILL NOT GO UNCHECKED!!
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Onakomaya: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME FOR JUST N30,000.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE... AND MAKE PAYMENTS YOURSELF ONLINE.

Call me or Whatapp me on : 07032728941
it takes me less than a week for all processes...
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nebila(f): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
When APC was campaigning, PDP was busy looking for Buhari's WAEC certificate. Now you can see the result

Sai Baba
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by malogee(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
hahhhhhhh Nigeria Sai baba Buhari. up GMB
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by tasallakulu: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
lonelydora:
While Northerners were voting massively for Buhari, Southerners were in the comfort of their homes(some went to play football, some went to visit friends, some were watching movies) shouting GEJ till 2019. The little that went to vote started complaining about card readers and the slow process. Some out of annoyance went home. It does not work like that my brothers. Abia and Anambra couldn't even produce 1 million votes and you want GEJ to win.

‪#‎BabaNowThatYouAreThere‬ Don't forget how I refused to listen to my Ibo kinsmen and voted for you, change our country for good.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by biosepeter1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
GEJ gave Jega the chance to rig the Election in favour of APC

Watin dis one dey yan.. Abegi Jega for where u dey
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Cityguy: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
sauceny:
Since we all now know that GMB has won this election... So,i hope Nigerians follows up closely & urge him to keep to his promise of change he has assured Nigerians of.

1...I want a Nigeria where education is affordable

2...I want a Nigeria where we have portable/good roads

3...I want a Nigeria where we all have access to clean drinking water

4...I want a Nigeria where health care gets accessible to the common man

5...I want a Nigeria where constant electricity supply would be

6...I want a Nigeria where the old/children/women are cared & protected from harms way

7...I want a Nigeria where our economy would be of envy to the int'l communities & those in diaspora returning back home to invest in great Nigeria

8...And lastly,i want a country where my government would be able to pay her citizens of 18+ years,a N100,000 as a monthly allowance
I like this dream.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by motherlode: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

God made it possible, there won't any Run-off because the people's boost of 25% or more in 25 states as at now and with my *uncompromised* record of the election result!

#BecauseAmHappy #ClapAlongIfYouFeelTheBreezeOfChangeInYou! #BecauseAmHappy #SaiBaba #SaiBuhari #BabaNowThatYouAreThere!
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by billyG(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Omogbhollahorn:
which kind yeye creek make una try any Baboon & dog biz,odi bombardment will be a child play,100 gunboats will keep u swamp rats in check.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tobilastik:

I smell runoff

Stay dia de deceive yorself. Even if you give gej 100% votes from Sokoto, delta and Borno, Buhari has still won this election.
Pls live with this truth.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by ovie8200: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
lonelydora:
While Northerners were voting massively for Buhari, Southerners were in the comfort of their homes(some went to play football, some went to visit friends, some were watching movies) shouting GEJ till 2019. The little that went to vote started complaining about card readers and the slow process. Some out of annoyance went home. It does not work like that my brothers. Abia and Anambra couldn't even produce 1 million votes and you want GEJ to win.

‪#‎BabaNowThatYouAreThere‬ Don't forget how I refused to listen to my Ibo kinsmen and voted for you, change our country for good.

I am more of sad of my people in the south than you can imagine. Delta, Edo, Anambra, Cross River, Enugu with huge populations which could have really overthrow the north. Only Akwa Ibom and River help Jonathan. I am still really shoke of the South. They should know in 2019 they can win again if they get candidate from the north and Igbo for VP.. The south really disappoint alot. Many now probably wondering they should have voted.

What south did really pain. North will always help northner and that's one thing the rest of Nigeria need to know.

Delta, Imo, Anambra, Cross River, Edo, Enugu and Abia with populaton rigister voter decided not to vote...See how northner help their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.