Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,271 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption (56806 Views)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by seedorfg(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
change as change obj
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Chinom(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
goofyone:

As much as we believe Buhari will change the polity a lot, we also need to be realistic with our demands. Number 1 & 2 are impossible to achieve.

But he campaigned on them and goons like you joined the cattle rearers in the North to make him president. We are eagerly waiting for him to fight corruption. pronto. That was and is his trump card.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by sukkot: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tonnierichy:

You are such a renouned fool....Congrats for d@ @ least!!Una still dey here dey talk....Una no get shame rara undecided
renowned
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Abugab(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
OBJ advised GEJ and they said he wanted to control him and his govt. What happened to that same GEJ eventually?.........................(Fill the space)
Surely, corruption will be dealt with but albeit an approach that will best suit everyone even the thieves by making them go into agreement and return stolen funds or face 185 years imprisonment.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by manneger2: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ahmed4002:
God bless the yoruba people.

The Yoruba's intellectual ability, these
people are highly intelligent and
academically sound, you cant deceive them,
not even showers of dollars. I want to use
this opportunity to thank the Yoruba's for
their massive support for the peoples'
general.

Right now getting my Power Bike set's ahead of tomorrow morning. just celebration every where here in Kano already.

Wishing my friends that just had an accident while celebrating quick recovery.
Broken legs and some damages

Thank you everyone.
One love
one Nigeria.
All dis aboki ppl sef u broke leg becos buhari won....wen u r cripple hope buhari will carry u around.
aboki go always be aboki
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by olaolulazio(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
E don hear.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by sukkot: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chosen1984:

True Talk but pls don't releate to an elder as CRASE ! Dts an insult to a past leader and Elder statesman of our rejuvenating Nigeria.
NIGERIA WINS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
the flesh is nothing. the spirit is everything. i dont judge a man by the age of his flesh. so i can call him crase man if i want.

john 6 vs 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Bestinstinct(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Can someone please tell me where FFK is?
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
APC and Buhari should remember all their promises! We don't want excuse ooh!!!!!

1: Stabilize world Oil Prize

2: Make 1$ equal One Naira

3: Eradicate Corruption

4: Eradicate Boko Haram

We don't want to hear story after four years oh! Cause Jonathan was only give 4years too so better start looking of how to fulfill all your promises

Oh trust me...with buhari's win BH is gone forever. They finally got what they've been agitating for...what's BH when BH is the boss??
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by ACM10: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari fighting corruption will set him on collison course with Tinubu and Amaechi. How can he fight corruption when his chief benefactors are the embodiment of corruption? I see trouble brewing in this uneasy alliance.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
eleojo23:
Let's not leave the fight against corruption for only the president.
The president can't be everywhere.

Eliminating corruption is an organic process. Let's embrace honesty and transparency in our individual lives and with time we will see corruption reduced to bear minimum.

Na we tell am make im fight kwarafshon?? No be am come out dey boast say only am go finish kwarafshon for Najeriya?? Which kain trash u come dey post so??
Oga... Buhari says he will fight corruption. No time for excuses. Story don start...

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by ribbit: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
CRASE MAN IF HE FIGHT CORRUPTION YOUR NECK IS FIRST ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK. HOW DID YOU ACQUIRE THE BIGGEST FARM IN OGUN STATE ON A SOLDIERS SALARY ?
presidential and soilders salary

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by alazinho: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
zomoears:
Obasanjo does not have d spirit of sportsmanship that GEJ has.

I think we should confer on GEJ d title of "Father of a new democratic era in Nigeria".

His determination not to interfere with election process contributed so much to the success of the process.

Jega's firmness should not be forgotten, as his strong character stood head n shoulders above the shadiness of scumbag politicians.

Men of the Year;

GEJ
Jega
GMB

...in that order.
God will bless GEJ..... cuz his a gr8t leader 4 acceptin' defect.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Forwetinnah: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
the flesh is nothing. the spirit is everything. i dont judge a man by the age of his flesh. so i can call him crase man if i want.

john 6 vs 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

You dont need to explain jack to him...they never thought of GEJ being the President when they were insulting him, were they?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by sarutobie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
eleojo23:
Let's not leave the fight against corruption for only the president.
The president can't be everywhere.

Eliminating corruption is an organic process. Let's embrace honesty and transparency in our individual lives and with time we will see corruption reduced to bear minimum.

the tune is already 'changing'

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Tonnierichy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
renowned
Perfect!! Fenks a lot for accepting ur fate....just lik ur boss!!
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by kesflex(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
see who is talking when he is also corrupt. to me Gej is a true democrat compare to OBJ.lf it was OBJ he wouldnt had congratulated GMB.so OBJ shuld stop making fool of himself.OBJ who is the genesis of election rigging is talking about corruption when he has nt accessed himself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by sukkot: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You dont need to explain jack to him...they never thought if GEJ being the President when they were insulting him, were they?
lol i am just humoring him with an answer. not like i got anything to do. am idle cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by cold(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obasanjo needs to stfu!
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Forwetinnah: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Symphony007:
grin grin godfather of corruption asking for corruption be fought, if he truly wants corruption to be fought, he should voluntary turn himself into kiri kiri prison, and others will follow, foolish man!

Very phoolish old tortoise...now its their turn to be insulted

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by sukkot: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Perfect!! Fenks a lot for accepting ur fate....just lik ur boss!!
thanks
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Symphony007:
grin grin godfather of corruption asking for corruption be fought, if he truly wants corruption to be fought, he should voluntary turn himself into kiri kiri prison, and others will follow, foolish man!
he is more foolish dan a goat.. Obj big ass licking hypocrite... Upon d years he had d elephant did nothing for d nation.. well he isnt corrupt nevertheless.. only Gej is corrupt

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Tonnierichy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh trust me...with buhari's win BH is gone forever. They finally got what they've been agitating for...what's BH when BH is the boss??
slowpoke undecided
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Tonnierichy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

slowpoke undecided
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Gwammen(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Trust you Baba
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Tonnierichy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
thanks
ODE-FOOL cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by andyanders: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
zomoears:
Obasanjo does not have d spirit of sportsmanship that GEJ has.

I think we should confer on GEJ d title of "Father of a new democratic era in Nigeria".

His determination not to interfere with election process contributed so much to the success of the process.

Jega's firmness should not be forgotten, as his strong character stood head n shoulders above the shadiness of scumbag politicians.

Men of the Year;

GEJ
Jega
GMB

...in that order.

Sure my brother.You said the truth. GEJ has done what OBJ couldn't do. No matter what OBJ is saying now, he was one of the people that messed up this country.Jonathan, thank you for doing the right thing and saving this nation from blood bath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Jwonder(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes ooh! Am also waiting to see the magic they will perform in Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by sukkot: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tonnierichy:

ODE-FOOL cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by eleojo23: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
sarutobie:

the tune is already 'changing'
This is what I believe and I have been saying it since the time of GEJ. This has nothing to do with APC.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Fourwinds: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
Well done GMB i wish you all the best in office.

#NaGodwin
hmmmmm. now u have congratulate d General

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) / Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.