Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption (56861 Views)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by ellechrystal(f): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
eleojo23:
Let's not leave the fight against corruption for only the president (even though some people think he can do it alone)
The president can't be everywhere.

Eliminating corruption is an organic process. Let's embrace honesty and transparency in our individual lives and with time we will see corruption reduced to bear minimum.

Oh really?? But gej was left to fight alone abi?.
Smh, they must fight it anyhow they can, starting with obj

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by meccuno: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
APC and Buhari should remember all their promises! We don't want excuse ooh!!!!!

1: Stabilize world Oil Prize

2: Make 1$ equal One Naira

3: Eradicate Corruption

4: Eradicate Boko Haram

We don't want to hear story after four years oh! Cause Jonathan was only given 4years too so better start looking of how to fulfill all your promises

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
zomoears:
Obasanjo does not have d spirit of sportsmanship that GEJ has.

I think we should confer on GEJ d title of "Father of a new democratic era in Nigeria".

His determination not to interfere with election process contributed so much to the success of the process.

Jega's firmness should not be forgotten, as his strong character stood head n shoulders above the shadiness of scumbag politicians.

Men of the Year;

GEJ
Jega
GMB
...in that order.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, I HEAVILY DISAGREE, THERE WAS ENOUGH cheating IN GEJ S REGION, SS, RIVERS, SO SHUT D F UP
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by 9jagoodman: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obasanjo telling buhari to fight corruption, the same corruption he could not fight. How can some one sitting inside the assembly of soldier ants fight it. The hands holding buhari are not only dirty but very corrupt. So i wish him the very best as he tries to fight those hands.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
zomoears:

I think we should confer on GEJ d title of "Father of a new democratic era in Nigeria".

His determination not to interfere with election process contributed so much to the success of the process.

Jega's firmness should not be forgotten, as his strong character stood head n shoulders above the shadiness of scumbag politicians.

Men of the Year;

GEJ
Jega
GMB

...in that order.
in reverse order.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obj go rest joor,you dey tlk like better man now,are you still gonna tell buhari how to lead Nigeria.Go contest election,masterminder.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Drabrah(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
zomoears:

Men of the Year;

GEJ
Jega
GMB

...in that order.
Totally disagree Bro!
Hian. 4 Wia!
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Ilemona93(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oga 4 corruption d task person to fight corruption shameless man like you

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

NO STARTING WITH JONATHAN, STELLA ODUA, ALAMESIA,
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
januzaj:

“On this occasion, the system has been unnecessarily overheated before and particularly during the campaigns when emphasis was more on trivialities and hate, divisive, undignifying and disrespectful statements and comments rather than on pressing issues requiring attention.

“I know that in victory, you will be magnanimous to start binding the wounds and bitterness occasioned by the campaign and the evil disciples.”

. http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-congratulates-buhari-asks-him-to-fight-corruption/
Fayose the warder that will lead u to your room in kirikiri is doing press up.........MAD EMPTY HEADED MAN
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by dollarlander: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
zomoears:

Men of the Year;

GEJ
Jega
GMB

...in that order.

GEJ d title of "Father of a new democratic era in Nigeria".? Lol! Lol!

Well you've made a point we will look into that.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by snapshot: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
synergycom19:

Don't worry GMB knows his work so he doesn't need your advice

you definitely cannot tell the difference between an advice and an opinion
but for your information there is a big difference.Even GMB cannot stop me from
expressing my opinion.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
APC and Buhari should remember all their promises! We don't want excuse ooh!!!!!

We don't want to hear story after four years oh! Cause Jonathan was only give 4years too so better start looking of how to fulfill all your promises

Sorry point 2 doesn't make sense. It's not a good idea except we want to continue as a consumer nation. If we become a producing nation a weak naira is good for export and it's also good for foreign investors. It makes cost of setting up industry lower for them which overall will aid development.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=meccuno post=32222227][/quote]

+

6Yrs nth to write home about
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by eleojo23: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

I have been saying this even during GEJ's tenure. The idea that one man will just wipe out corruption is unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by 9jagoodman: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

J can see that they have started making excuses. See you guys better wake up fast because you expected GEJ to do magic. You guys must become magicians

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by ellechrystal(f): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
eleojo23:

I have been saying this even during GEJ's tenure. The idea that one man will just wipe out corruption is unrealistic.
When I once said mine, they attacked me like I said something bad,
So if he really wanna fight corruption, he should start with those around him first, else wahala fit dey o

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodnight lovely petals,enjoy your cocoon.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by ogazi007(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
That SSS spokes person need to be chased out of office,she has really messed up that agency!
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by ikkkkk: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obasanjo, don't worry. Buhari will fight corruption starting from you.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by jessiecah(f): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
zomoears:

Men of the Year;

GEJ
Jega
GMB

...in that order.

I like people like u

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by joywendy(f): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:

We don't want to hear story after four years oh! Cause Jonathan was only given 4years too so better start looking for how to fulfill all your promises

people actually liked and shared this post?

It shows how very unrealistic and gullible Nigerians are.

Believing everything said by a politician, always expecting too much from our leaders. Forgetting that they are also humans, turn this same egoistical monsters to gods that do no wrong. We wonder why our country is the way it is undecided

Btw Jonathan had more than four years, get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
If he cannot fight corruption,then he would embrace it,just like the others did.chickena.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Aydesmond(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
tayork:

You just wasted lot of land, would have been in front page now. Msheew angry
baba calm.down
Apc AApc
Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc A Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc ApcA Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc ApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApc

Apc ApcApcApcApcApcAp
Apc ApcApcApc Apc ApcA
Ap c Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcAp
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc
Apc Apc
Apc Apc

ApcApc
ApcApcApc
ApcApcApcApca apcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApcApcApcApc
ApcApcApcApc
ApcApcApc
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by eleojo23: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

When I once said mine, they attacked me like I said something bad,
So if he really wanna fight corruption, he should start with those around him first, else wahala fit dey o
I was also attacked. Their argument was that since he is the president, he has the power to wipe out corruption (as if they gave him a magic wand for that) . But I maintained that it is unrealistic to do such if the citizens are still bent on their dishonest ways of doing things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by ellechrystal(f): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
agjg:

NO STARTING WITH JONATHAN, STELLA ODUA, ALAMESIA,
Oh Really? How funny, he who wants to clean his environment should start with his house, before getting to d gutter which is more dirty like it seems,
Let him start from his crew, asiwaju d Landlord, Fashola, Amaechi, Atiku, u name them, even Osinbajo n obj, they r too numerous, u will notice that all d politicians will b arrested, u don't get a person n leave d other, that's not fighting corruption. It shows u r corrupt urself,.
I rest my case.
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
dayflower:
Obj go rest joor,you dey tlk like better man now,are you still gonna tell buhari how to lead Nigeria.Go contest election,masterminder.

Why are you shifting your grieviance on obj, he has been supporting buhar and as d past nigerian great president is okay advicing d new elect...
So mind ur own business
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by olaniyanc: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
CRASE MAN IF HE FIGHT CORRUPTION YOUR NECK IS FIRST ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK. HOW DID YOU ACQUIRE THE BIGGEST FARM IN OGUN STATE ON A SOLDIERS SALARY ?

You are mad. Be positive. This is a new era. Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by ellechrystal(f): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
belabela:

Sorry point 2 doesn't make sense. It's not a good idea except we want to continue as a consumer nation. If we become a producing nation a weak naira is good for export and it's also good for foreign investors. It makes cost of setting up industry lower for them which overall will aid development.
No body saw it that way, all we ever wanted was for it to drop. So that we will b able to purchase. N not export,
Na them sabi. He said he will do it, he should Ve thought of it before saying it, so I want it myself, 1$ =1 naira
Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lastly,can corruption fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by jodonnwachuks(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pillars behind GMB include BAT,AMECHI,FAYEMI,ATIKU etc #babawhenyougethere do not forget what These foot marshal did oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by bobcharly(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been
confirmed
winner of the Presidential Election.
Vanguard
News... APRIL 17, 2011...oh, abeg
make una no vex.. I just love reading
old
newspapers!=

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing / Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.