Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (74303 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Moheat(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2015
illiad:
HausaFulanis have taken back power, and their sidekick the yorubas are happy. but it all serves nigeria right. ndigbo have shown Jonathan much love by standing by him to the last. if we had got even a quarter of that love from the ijaws and other waterside people during the Biafra war then the whole of our regions would have been liberated from northern backwardness. having said that, I thank ndigbo for proving once more to the south south that in nigeria they've got only one big brother who loved them more than they loved themselves. and I hope that this love will from henceforth be returned from generation to generation

Honestly, the igbos have done really well by proving to us that we the South-South people can always rely upon them. We will surely reciprocate this kind and honourable gedture. When I saw the result from SE especially that of Enugu I was overwhelmed. And for records, one of the best Bendelites in person of Chukwuma Nzogu was solidly on the side of biafra and was a force to be reckon with during the war . History has it that he fought doggedly for the survival of Biafra . Unfortunately, he was killed, I don't want you to believe that we abandoned you guys during the war. Be That as it may, we would forever be grateful for this gesture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Bamsherif(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ we will miss you. SAI BUHARI
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by fineyemi(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2015
lastpage:
You ridiculed the "office of the President by personally sharing Dollars in Lagos, arming Militant groups and frolicking with the dregs of society, like those are worth emulating.
You despoiled the traditional institutions everywhere you went, though we all know that that institution, except for people like the Awujale of Ijebu-Ode, is a mere shadow of itself from the days when IBB used to bribe that notorious Ooni of Ife, Oba Sijuade...whose company got so many road contracts and ALWAYS abandon them after some patchy work!
Yorubas stood by you in your hour of need but you paid them back with hatred and underdevelopment, called their elders 'tout' and ridiculed them. Well, now you got paid back, didn't you?

You looked the other way as your "bedroom appendage", that fugly and shapeless nincompoop called Patience, insulted everyone in sight and caused blood-letting everywhere she went.
You played "Politics" with the life of your own Citizens because you thought it would benefit your electoral interest. You allowed hundred of thousands to die a needless death and millions to get internally displaced.
You earned the ignoble title of being the first President of Nigeria to willingly cede nigerian territory to an occupying power.... albeit a rag-tag Boko Haram!
Your six years as President can best be described as "The Locust Years" which everyone must pray against. NEVER AGAIN!

I wish l could sit you down and have a discussion with you in person, replay your excursion into the Presidential foray for you. Analyse with you, how you could have made and written your name in GOLD, on Nigeria's political landscape, instead of this failed and roundly condemned nonentity that you have now become.
But there are lessons for you and me...and indeed all Nigerians, to learn from your fall from Goodluck, to Badluck, from Jonathan to Saul, from Grace to Grass.
[b][/b]
*Most importantly, a good name is better than silver or Gold.
*Money cant buy you "love", it can only buy you "attention" which is temporary!
*Always stand for the TRUTH, because either way, the liar and truth sayer will both die but their "legacies" is what differentiates them
*Beware of those "Advisers" who benefit from the given advise!
*Not everyone that criticise you, hates you! Some just want you to get better, by showing your error, to your face.
*When a man loses his INTEGRITY, he loses everything he stands for. You lost yours a long time ago.
*As a President, every single life of your Citizens should "count". Dont despise your humble beginings.
*Be wary of women, as "unavoidably-lovely" as they are, a man must set boundaries with them! This has been true from the Garden of Eden.
*Democracy is a game of Numbers, not tribe or Religion or threats.
*Keep your "friends" and make new ones ....but never throw-away your enemies! Even a bad child has his day!

Finally, remember that "A Good product needs no hard-sell". Let your work for the majority of the masses, campaign on your behalf. It is the most effective and cost effective campaign a Politician or anyone can run.

As we consign you to the dustbin of history, as we return you to Otuoke (just like l promised you tongue ), as we remove all that garb of invincibility that you think you have, take time to reflect and be at peace with yourself.
Dont bite more than you can chew...... it shortens a man's life.
Whatever amount of our "looted money" is still in your possession, RETURN IT O!.... We are not about to forget it with you.
wink undecided

With Love from your "online Campaigner"...... For you in 2009 and 2011 .... but against you in 2015.

Lastpage!
Guy! u dey vex ooooo. Its pay bk time.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2015
kennosklint:
u ar a fool.
Bro dont mind dat foal.. no one takes him seriously.. how many pple did u see quoting him? u see nick sagamite, wat do u expect frm a sagamu..lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by billyG(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE ASO ROCK

WE DON'T NEED YOUR EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL.

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RUINED THE CHANCES OF AN IGBO/IJAW PRESIDENCY IN FUTURE DUE TO YOUR NEGLIGENCE AND INCOMPETENCY.

SAY HI TO mama piss and frog eyed oil minister.

General Buhari will build a self contained for you at kirikiri soon
Bunch of looters

[/size]
Chei!Osanobua!!dis lady no even pity some1 who is down.me i dey shed tires 4 Gej sef.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by colabo: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2015
I tink Oga Jona was even tired of naija headache buh pdp were stil pushing him juz to sustain deir pocket nd ego. Nice 1 jona

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

Saga, he had the option- a very good option to refuse the results of the elections. Let us commend him for that

He is weak, corrupt and wicked but he had the the option of destroying the country but I respect him for his decision to accept defeat

Sagamite:

He did not destroy the country because he did not have the liver, not because he is honourable.

He has no honour, he only supports and protect goats.

If he was honourable, he would not have supported, promoted, rewarded, awarded and protected looters throughout his presidency while millions still live insalubriously and without dignity in Nigeria.

This is a useless man.

I forgot to add the over 200 young girls he did not give a hoot about, all because they are children of the poor, when they were kidnapped to face raape and slavery in the hands of murderous, dangerous arsewipes.

The next day he was shaking his arsse campaigning and did not say a word about it for 3 weeks. And his wife summoned their parents to lambast them as conspirators.

They are gone, some are being raaped by some lunatic this very minute.

Honourable man, my arse.

Dumb, weak, clueless, incompetent, corrupt!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=illiad
You are correct, the yorubas and hausas teamed up to take back power because they are so selfish and only want to rotate power BTW themselves, we the south south have seen who our real brothers are, and No matter how we try to be friends with the northerners they will always turn back to stab us, and the yorubas will be behind them, I don't think dis tribalism will end any time soon,.so anything you the ndigbos decide, the south south will be behind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2015
paullo240:
Now that GEJ is gone,I wait to hear.....
*The return of Chibok girls....
*An end of boko haram,hmmmm this may be
possible shaa
*The value of naira equivalent to the value of
the dollar....
*The stabilization of global oil price....
*The total eradication of corruption and corrupt
politicians...
*Welfare payment to youths and unemployed
graduates...
*The total war against hunger and poverty...
*Making our refineries very operational...
*An end to importation of petroleum products...
*And many more...
Just name it and I just hope someone won't say
am expecting so much in just four years from a
new government inheriting as it were some
''mess''?
After all, this are campaign promises...
Once again,welcome on board Mr. President-
Elect Muhammadu Buhari
Congratulations Sir, the greatest stress of your
life starts now!!!!!!

As a GEJ supporter, l dont think you are expecting too much! undecided

Just relax and watch how a true leader makes everyone shape-up and fall in-line.

But please, dont start shouting "Human rights" o!
When dealing with criminals that had a field day under Jonathan, its got to be brutal.

You know what, its a good thing to see Nigerians 'HAPPY and JUBILATE ON THE STREET"... not because of Dollar sharing but because they feel their vOTE counted..for once.

For now, #Baabaaa needs to get a week REST from all these stress!

Even me will take a break after the governorship election.

#Sai Baaaba!

Lastapge!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by olasoji1: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2015
President Jonathan Statement on presidential election 2015

Read statement here====>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/president-jonathan-statement-on.html

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2015
crixtex:

Bro dont mind dat foal.. no one takes him seriously.. how many pple did u see quoting him? u see nick sagamite, wat do u expect frm a sagamu..lol

Look at this cretinous fuuktard with the typical product of a failed education "fact".

Student of Patience Jonathan education. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2015
fineyemi:
Guy! u dey vex ooooo. Its pay bk time.

I dey vex o because l really loved the giy and "sweat" for him in 2009 and 2011! angry angry

But he fuckup big time.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2015
illiad:
HausaFulanis have taken back power, and their sidekick the yorubas are happy. but it all serves nigeria right. ndigbo have shown Jonathan much love by standing by him to the last. if we had got even a quarter of that love from the ijaws and other waterside people during the Biafra war then the whole of our regions would have been liberated from northern backwardness. having said that, I thank ndigbo for proving once more to the south south that in nigeria they've got only one big brother who loved them more than they loved themselves. and I hope that this love will from henceforth be returned from generation to generation

You are correct, the yorubas and hausas teamed up to take back power because they are so selfish and only want to rotate power BTW themselves, we the south south have seen who our real brothers are, and No matter how we try to be friends with the northerners they will always turn back to stab us, and the yorubas will be behind them, I don't think dis tribalism will end any time soon,.so anything you the ndigbos decide, the south south will be behind you.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by masqot(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Orubebe now on his own.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by cybriz82(m): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Taaaii como der shey na him kidnap dem? Wat r u. Sayin?
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2015
paullo240:
Now that GEJ is gone,I wait to hear.....
*The return of Chibok girls....
*An end of boko haram,hmmmm this may be
possible shaa
*The value of naira equivalent to the value of
the dollar....
*The stabilization of global oil price....
*The total eradication of corruption and corrupt
politicians...
*Welfare payment to youths and unemployed
graduates...
*The total war against hunger and poverty...
*Making our refineries very operational...
*An end to importation of petroleum products...
*And many more...
Just name it and I just hope someone won't say
am expecting so much in just four years from a
new government inheriting as it were some
''mess''? After all, this are campaign promises...
Once again,welcome on board Mr. President-
Elect Muhammadu Buhari
Congratulations Sir, the greatest stress of your
life starts now!!!!!!
Kip waiting wen we never get bk our campaign money....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2015
I wonder why everybody keeps on thanking GEJ for accepting defeat. Were they expecting him not to accept? He lost and he has to vacate the seat as simple as Abc. Nigeria is no man's property.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by mavinc4u(f): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Today is like what happened in calavry during the time of JESUS; Jesus was accused blue and black, tortured and beaten for nothing but when he gave up the ghost on the cross the people felt bad and cried; truly this man is a man of God. That is what is happening to people that have accussed GEJ. I also pray and hope that God forgives us all because it is not easy for one to go free after accussing an innocent man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
aleniboro:

unfortunately, you dont realize that this man has become the Mandela of Nigeria, a defender of democracy and a hero in uniting our country. He could have caused problem for us the way IBB use the instrument of state to council the election of 1993 against the wish of the poeple! The sportsmanship spirit he demonstrated is as a result of high educational back ground. Gej, we will all be greatful to you for not allowing selfishness and personal ambition to destabilize our country and thereby saving the people from untimely death and civil unrest.

Who gave you the permission to qualify jona with the name MANDELA
To be candid with you, Jona has no choice than to surrender for the following reasons:

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years.

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's be be be, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Bollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). Hr hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying that idea undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Ewuro4: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
handelex:
I kind of feel for him now.. chai

Feel for him for what?? Is Aso rock his birth right? His regime was a disaster, Give someone else a chance for a change. We shall continue to try an error till we get it right.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by ibietela2(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

Look at the cretinous fuuktards whose lives he was destroying but their preoccupation is "respect your elders".

Moronic fuuktards!
[/s]

IDIOTIC FOOOL, bastard animal, ugly Betty. Was i talking to you? See how you look like stock fish.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by kindnyce(m): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2015
QUITE COMMENDABLE

YOU DID WELL

ATLEAST YOU CONCEDE DEFEAT
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by kayalla(f): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Now I hope these BH shi*t will end. Cos I know it was just to frustrate GEJ tenure.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by VellyG(m): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2015
5p1naz:
this is an example African leaders should follow....
a ruling president unseated and then this message. Great example. I wish he had ruled with authority. He would have stamped out the bad eggs that marred his tenure. His wife inclusive.

like if you think patience would have crashed her computer during a toefl test.
No time for jokes again GEJ has moved on. take ur time and look into what ur new president can offer Nigerians

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

Look at this cretinous fuuktard with the typical product of a failed education "fact".

Student of Patience Jonathan education. grin grin grin grin grin grin
o dun werey..hahaha... oya die.. wait make JK win lagos first.. u go see wetin I go do u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2015
aleniboro:

Unfortunately, the gap between you and this man you are abusing is like that of Elephant to an ant! lol! If you ever move closer to becoming a GCON in life you will know that great men have God's backing.

i did not abuse him, l just stated "historical facts".

But then, you are an illiterate otherwise you would know the "grammatical CONTEXT" of that statement of mine!

Anyway, what do l expect from Street hawkers posting from some classless techno phone with 10MB free internet!

I know you speak out of "pain" sha but it is not my problem.
I gave you guys enough warning that you are just pushing GEJ to enter "One Chance" Bus! grin grin

Go and soak it up or hug a transformer!
That illiterate, cattle rearer from Daura, that person u guys called a fanatic and all sorts of unprintable names, IS YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF!
Jonathan should go and be catching fish in the Creek.

Is that Clear enough? tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Kennywills7(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Flets:
Providence brought you this far sir, Congrats for writing your name in gold.

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden, you were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

IF WE MUST PRACTICE DEMOCRACY, YOU ARE THE TEMPLATE.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.
Thank u for writing dis!, u just made my day

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by edorhe14(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Sir u will stand among folklore as one of the most transparent president even tho one baba for ota dey always criticise u. He wasn't better off.
U have made the South south proud eventho mama peace was ur greatest undoing. #shalomsir
#GoodluckBuhari

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Asunmo555(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Plzzz Mr bloodsucker quickly handover 4 our beloved,honestly & sincerely freshest president & say bye bye 2 Asorock!!!

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2015
I am watching one dumb-ass girl called Zainab Usman on TV right now.

She is being interviewed as a political analyst on BBC. This girl is doing a PhD at Oxford but I have seen her before and I know she is kind of dumb.

She was the cretin that was asking OBJ at his book launch in London why he did not pass power to Atiku so that Atiku can continue his legacy.

The way this cretin asked the question, she stated it as if Atiku was some messiah.

OBJ coughed in ridicule, even the moderator of the book launch, Zainab Badewi of the BBC, had to ask her in ridicule if she was related to Atiku.

Everyone in Nigeria knows Atiku is a thief, this cretin studying in Oxford thinks he should be president.

Now someone would put her on TV and call her a " Political Expert".

Shocking.

Dumb-arse girl!

http://nigerianstalk.org/zainab-usman/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.