Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (74307 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
You ridiculed the "office of the President by personally sharing Dollars in Lagos, arming Militant groups and frolicking with the dregs of society, like those are worth emulating.
You despoiled the traditional institutions everywhere you went, though we all know that that institution, except for people like the Awujale of Ijebu-Ode, is a mere shadow of itself from the days when IBB used to bribe that notorious Ooni of Ife, Oba Sijuade...whose company got so many road contracts and ALWAYS abandon them after some patchy work!
Yorubas stood by you in your hour of need but you paid them back with hatred and underdevelopment, called their elders 'tout' and ridiculed them. Well, now you got paid back, didn't you?

You looked the other way as your "bedroom appendage", that fugly and shapeless nincompoop called Patience, insulted everyone in sight and caused blood-letting everywhere she went.
You played "Politics" with the life of your own Citizens because you thought it would benefit your electoral interest. You allowed hundred of thousands to die a needless death and millions to get internally displaced.
You earned the ignoble title of being the first President of Nigeria to willingly cede nigerian territory to an occupying power.... albeit a rag-tag Boko Haram!
Your six years as President can best be described as "The Locust Years" which everyone must pray against. NEVER AGAIN!

I wish l could sit you down and have a discussion with you in person, replay your excursion into the Presidential foray for you. Analyse with you, how you could have made and written your name in GOLD, on Nigeria's political landscape, instead of this failed and roundly condemned nonentity that you have now become.
But there are lessons for you and me...and indeed all Nigerians, to learn from your fall from Goodluck, to Badluck, from Jonathan to Saul, from Grace to Grass.
[b][/b]
*Most importantly, a good name is better than silver or Gold.
*Money cant buy you "love", it can only buy you "attention" which is temporary!
*Always stand for the TRUTH, because either way, the liar and truth sayer will both die but their "legacies" is what differentiates them
*Beware of those "Advisers" who benefit from the given advise!
*Not everyone that criticise you, hates you! Some just want you to get better, by showing your error, to your face.
*When a man loses his INTEGRITY, he loses everything he stands for. You lost yours a long time ago.
*As a President, every single life of your Citizens should "count". Dont despise your humble beginings.
*Be wary of women, as "unavoidably-lovely" as they are, a man must set boundaries with them! This has been true from the Garden of Eden.
*Democracy is a game of Numbers, not tribe or Religion or threats.
*Keep your "friends" and make new ones ....but never throw-away your enemies! Even a bad child has his day!

Finally, remember that "A Good product needs no hard-sell". Let your work for the majority of the masses, campaign on your behalf. It is the most effective and cost effective campaign a Politician or anyone can run.

As we consign you to the dustbin of history, as we return you to Otuoke (just like l promised you tongue ), as we remove all that garb of invincibility that you think you have, take time to reflect and be at peace with yourself.
Dont bite more than you can chew...... it shortens a man's life.
Whatever amount of our "looted money" is still in your possession, RETURN IT O!.... We are not about to forget it with you.
wink undecided

With Love from your "online Campaigner"...... For you in 2009 and 2011 .... but against you in 2015.

Lastpage!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
mackmanuel:
OMG another sick president, Osinbajo get ready to take over like GEJ
hehehe.. and u think d north will let dat happen.. lets watch on d sidelines o... hmm... hehehe

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by aleniboro(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
texalux:
Heya! Sowie mr Jona but I told u b4 dat u will fail bt u won't gree, pls is high time u go back to otuoke 4 a chieftancy title waitin 4 u
unfortunately, you dont realize that this man has become the Mandela of Nigeria, a defender of democracy and a hero in uniting our country. He could have caused problem for us the way IBB use the instrument of state to council the election of 1993 against the wish of the poeple! The sportsmanship spirit he demonstrated is as a result of high educational back ground. Gej, we will all be greatful to you for not allowing selfishness and personal ambition to destabilize our country and thereby saving the people from untimely death and civil unrest.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
madamGift:

Hope and pray Buhari doesn't fail cos I don't think it wud be so easy to vote him out if he does. In the history of this country, this is the very first time sometin like this is happening. Everybody can't be free and fair like GEJ..what he has done, I pray God gives Nigeria another leader that can ever do this.
that is the main point...can buhari be as free and fair like goodluck and concede to defeat.??...those saying GEJ did this out of fear are just mere fools who think not with their brains..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by ocelot2006(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
[size=18pt]Ok good

But please note that this time Your "Humility" will not shade you from the coming prosecutions
and panels you will face for missing $20 billion and complicity in terrorism and security negligence.[/size]

You know what, just shut the Bleep up. If you still dont know that PWC had cleared thr NNPC of the missing phantom $20billion weeks ago, then i pity you

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Very soon now as Buhari is been declared as the
winner, Yoruba people will start adding
Buhari to their names e.g Buhariwunmi,
Buharitunde, Buharitola, Buharitosho,
Buharikunle, Buhariwole, Buharisegun,
Buharikunle, Buharitunji, Buharijide,
Buharinike, Buharideji, Buharidunni,
Buharigbemi, Owobuhari, Olabuhari,
Buahriyinka, Ayobuhari and so on.
Congrat baba!!! Na so ooo

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by jumeekay: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ndigbos over supported jonathan, but God supported Buhari. If God be for u No tribe or race can be against u. God Alone is enof.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan​ I absolutely hated your policies and the corruption in your government. Yet with this singular act of conceding defeat, I will forever respect you as the best President Nigeria ever had.

One of your major critics, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo almost succeeded in illegally changing our constitution to allow himself get a third term during his Presidency. During his presidency, there were a huge number of unresolved political assassination of opposition politicians

During your presidency, you dropped the Six year single term proposal when Nigerians rejected it. You refused to sack Prof.Jega even when you knew he will not compromise. In fact, you approved the purchase and use of PVC cards even when you knew it will make rigging more difficult. I also cannot remember any opposition politician that was assassinated during your presidency.

You are far more moral than your most moral critic.

Long Live President Jonathan and Love live the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by jpphilips(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/statement-by-president-jonathan-on.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FOqshX+%28Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog%29

pls tell us when you are leaving for Otuoke, your oil and gas sins will never be forgiven, adieu Mr clueless
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by chi4ik4(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
I just love & respect this man. even the heaven is happy with u. you saved so many lives this night. God will bless you my everlasting presido

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by olasoji1: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
AYOB congratulates Nigeria's President-elect, Gen Buhari

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/ayob-congratulates-nigerias-president.html

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by 49cents(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE ASO ROCK

WE DON'T NEED YOUR EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL.

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RUINED THE CHANCES OF AN IGBO/IJAW PRESIDENCY IN FUTURE DUE TO YOUR NEGLIGENCE AND INCOMPETENCY.

SAY HI TO mama piss and frog eyed oil minister.

General Buhari will build a self contained for you at kirikiri soon
Bunch of looters

[/size]

YOU DONT KNOW HOW BLESSED nIGERIA IS

PERHAPS WHEN U GROW UP ONE DAY YOU WILL

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by ibietela2(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
irunoobo:

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RUINED THE CHANCES OF AN IGBO/IJAW PRESIDENCY IN FUTURE DUE TO YOUR NEGLIGENCE AND INCOMPETENCY.

Bunch of looters

[/size]
[/s]

Is this how you talk to your father?

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by BankManager(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
I salute the outgoing President Jonathan.He
fought a good fight and lost gallantly.
We remember you as a real democrat...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by driand(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:

They tried to break our spirits, we refused to relent.
They tried to provoke us, we chose peace instead.
We had only one weapon, our PVCs!
and we used that weapon,
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by baralatie(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Largas:
Your legacy will never be forgotten. Well done President Goodluck Jonathan. President of federal Republic of Nigeria. 2010-2015.
Well done from me as well
President Good luck
I hold you in high esteem!
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless You,Sir!
God Bless the People of this Great Nation!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
IzonOwei:
and may I say u are more of a useless fellow...tell me you aint as corrupt or even more corrupt than GEJ with your present state of life talk more of when you attain position of leadership in government...GEJ is a man of honor...he could easily agitate and make the niger delta militants perturb the polity but he didnt...he is not weak...he is just a kind man...idiot..

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Do I look like if I am a product of your lineage?

Moronic fuuktard, you think everyone is corrupt because you are too daft and incompetent to know better?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by ellechrystal(f): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
madamGift:

Hope and pray Buhari doesn't fail cos I don't think it wud be so easy to vote him out if he does. In the history of this country, this is the very first time sometin like this is happening. Everybody can't be free and fair like GEJ..what he has done, I pray God gives Nigeria another leader that can ever do this.
Don't mind them, they always think it will n should b easy, no president can b like GEJ, Nigerians, one minute u r hated, the next minuite u r loved,
Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
wow this is very honourable of our President. GEJ has never been a bad man..he's just surrounded by devils vying for their own benefit.. I'm so happy I'm part of those who voted you out and voted in Buhari! But yet, I still commend the president!! nice one

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
illiad:
HausaFulanis have taken back power, and their sidekick the yorubas are happy. but it all serves nigeria right. ndigbo have shown Jonathan much love by standing by him to the last. if we had got even a quarter of that love from the ijaws and other waterside people during the Biafra war then the whole of our regions would have been liberated from northern backwardness. having said that, I thank ndigbo for proving once more to the south south that in nigeria they've got only one big brother who loved them more than they loved themselves. and I hope that this love will from henceforth be returned from generation to generation
You are correct, the yorubas and hausas teamed up to take back power because they are so selfish and only want to rotate power BTW themselves, we the south south have seen who our real brothers are, and No matter how we try to be friends with the northerners they will always turn back to stab us, and the yorubas will be behind them, I don't think dis tribalism will end any time soon,.so anything you the ndigbos decide, the south south will be behind you.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by aleniboro(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
lastpage:

I wish l could sit you down and have a discussion with you in person,

Unfortunately, the gap between you and this man you are abusing is like that of Elephant to an ant! lol! If you ever move closer to becoming a GCON in life you will know that great men have God's backing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

Is this how you talk to your father?

Look at the cretinous fuuktards whose lives he was destroying but their preoccupation is "respect your elders".

Moronic fuuktards!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Do I look like if I am a product of your lineage?

Moronic fuuktard, you think everyone is corrupt because you are too daft and incompetent to know better?
who the hell do you think you are...idiotic slowpoke...you think ranting here on nairaland makes you less daft...youre just an idiot that knows nothing about honour...goat..

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by vexing(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:

Bunch of looters

I hav never insulted anyone on nairaland before, but you just made me broke my record. You are a goat and a monkey, infact you are the elephant someone posted with the ass down. Quote me if your grand mother is a man.

[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by fineyemi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
In tears.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2015
See mumu speech. To think I have supported this man. Chai. Master Satan please forgive me.

On the other hand, he is not conceding, yet.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2015
lastpage:
You ridiculed the "office of the President by personally sharing Dollars in Lagos, arming Militant groups and frolicking with the dregs of society, like those are worth emulating.
You despoiled the traditional institutions everywhere you went, though we all know that that institution, except for people like the Awujale of Ijebu-Ode, is a mere shadow of itself from the days when IBB used to bribe that notorious Ooni of Ife, Oba Sijuade...whose company got so many road contracts and ALWAYS abandon them after some patchy work!
Yorubas stood by you in your hour of need but you paid them back with hatred and underdevelopment, called their elders 'tout' and ridiculed them. Well, now you got paid back, didn't you?

You looked the other way as your "bedroom appendage", that fugly and shapeless nincompoop called Patience, insulted everyone in sight and caused blood-letting everywhere she went.
You played "Politics" with the life of your own Citizens because you thought it would benefit your electoral interest. You allowed hundred of thousands to die a needless death and millions to get internally displaced.
You earned the ignoble title of being the first President of Nigeria to willingly cede nigerian territory to an occupying power.... albeit a rag-tag Boko Haram!
Your six years as President can best be described as "The Locust Years" which everyone must pray against. NEVER AGAIN!

I wish l could sit you down and have a discussion with you in person, replay your excursion into the Presidential foray for you. Analyse with you, how you could have made and written your name in GOLD, on Nigeria's political landscape, instead of this failed and roundly condemned nonentity that you have now become.
But there are lessons for you and me...and indeed all Nigerians, to learn from your fall from Goodluck, to Badluck, from Jonathan to Saul, from Grace to Grass.
[b][/b]
*Most importantly, a good name is better than silver or Gold.
*Money cant buy you "love", it can only buy you "attention" which is temporary!
*Always stand for the TRUTH, because either way, the liar and truth sayer will both die but their "legacies" is what differentiates them
*Beware of those "Advisers" who benefit from the given advise!
*Not everyone that criticise you, hates you! Some just want you to get better, by showing your error, to your face.
*When a man loses his INTEGRITY, he loses everything he stands for. You lost yours a long time ago.
*As a President, every single life of your Citizens should "count". Dont despise your humble beginings.
*Be wary of women, as "unavoidably-lovely" as they are, a man must set boundaries with them! This has been true from the Garden of Eden.
*Democracy is a game of Numbers, not tribe or Religion or threats.
*Keep your "friends" and make new ones ....but never throw-away your enemies! Even a bad child has his day!

Finally, remember that "A Good product needs no hard-sell". Let your work for the majority of the masses, campaign on your behalf. It is the most effective and cost effective campaign a Politician or anyone can run.

As we consign you to the dustbin of history, as we return you to Otuoke (just like l promised you tongue ), as we remove all that garb of invincibility that you think you have, take time to reflect and be at peace with yourself.
Dont bite more than you can chew...... it shortens a man's life.
Whatever amount of our "looted money" is still in your possession, RETURN IT O!.... We are not about to forget it with you.
wink undecided

With Love from your "online Campaigner"...... For you in 2009 and 2011 .... but against you in 2015.

Lastpage!

Well said, homie.

Now the clueless ediot wants to use words to appear respectable.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Temysteve(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Feel sober 4 GEJ, but i think PMB deserve it all.....nd prof Jega d hero
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by propet(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2015
BUHARI'S ELECTORAL PROMISES.
1/. I will make one naira equal to a dollar.
2/. I will create 720,000 jobs in each state
3/. I will pay the elderly and unemployed youths monthly allowance
4/. I will fix Power.
5/ i will build refineries and stop importation of fuel.
6/ i will feed all school pupils daily.
7/. I will fight corruption
8/. I and my cabinet members will declare our assets publicly.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:
[size=18pt]Ok good

But please note that this time Your "Humility" will not shade you from the coming prosecutions
and panels you will face for missing $20 billion and complicity in terrorism and security negligence.[/size]
Nobody will visit the $20billion case.

At least Tinubu won't let them visit the case.

Nigerians now have a voice.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by bossofallboss(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Ah!!!! Datx a matured mine talking...datx nice oga jona
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by dROC1: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2015
5p1naz:
this is an example African leaders should follow....
a ruling president unseated and then this message. Great example. I wish he had ruled with authority. He would have stamped out the bad eggs that marred his tenure. His wife inclusive.

like if you think patience would have crashed her computer during a toefl test.

He surrounded himself and was used by the enemies of Nigeria; PDP, FFK, Sambo, Okupe, Fayose, PEJ and the likes.
however, we will not be cowed by this emotional blackmail, he has to account for his crimes against the Nigerian people.
EFCC needs to prepare GEJ's file....we are not done with him and his cronies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.