Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? (2132 Views)

Man Wearing A Jumper Having Sex With Girlfrnd In Middle Of A PAVEMENT (PICTURES) / He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress / Who Is At Fault? Touching Story Of A Man Who Lost His Girlfrnd because He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Tolukson1(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders i nid a hlp 4rm u guys, a frnd of my is in a rlatnshp wit a girl nd d rlatnshp is nt up to 3months, a vry sudden day his girl frnd came 2 visit him in his hauz.. Nd b4 dey knw it dey startd romancing nd kissing each oda, buh dey did nt hv sex at all, afta all dat his girl frnd startd beggin him 4 a sex buh d guy refusd, nd naw dey both go on betties abt dis presidential election.. She said if buhari shuld win he will gv her sex nd if he did nt he wont gv it 2 her.... Nd naw buhari won d election.. Pls frnd wats ur advice to him shuld he do it or nt cos he's so confusd... Ur comments pals...!!!!
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Dioxidane: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by DuchessLily(f): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2015
shocked undecided

lipsrsealed

Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by kinglekan: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Ver dumb fellow. Mtchewwwwwww!!

Next thread plzzz
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Exjoker(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
... Smh
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Lyrically(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Shoro niyen?!
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Lyrically(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Is not my biznes!!
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol

Get your English and punctuation right

Come back and coherently state your problem.

Then you'll see reasonable comments.
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Hahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy

This is hilarious cheesy
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Lyrically:
Shoro niyen?!
oya mi lenu ooo undecided
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2015
woOoOow! what a boring thread cheesy
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by PunkyOh(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Kids
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Pr0ton: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2015
PunkyOh:
Kids

Why are you fast at labelling people kids It only makes you a kid.
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol

Get your English and punctuation right

Come back and coherently state your problem.

Then you'll see reasonable comments.

Ouch! Below the belt!

And everyone opines I'm too blunt.
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by PunkyOh(f): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

Why are you fast at labelling people kids It only makes you a kid.

This doesn't sound childish to you? You must be a kid yourself.

Calling someone a kid is not an insult btw, considering other words I could have used. IJS.
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Tolukson1:
Hello nairalanders i nid a hlp 4rm u guys, a frnd of my is in a rlatnshp wit a girl nd d rlatnshp is nt up to 3months, a vry sudden day his girl frnd came 2 visit him in his hauz.. Nd b4 dey knw it dey startd romancing nd kissing each oda, buh dey did nt hv sex at all, afta all dat his girl frnd startd beggin him 4 a sex buh d guy refusd, nd naw dey both go on betties abt dis presidential election.. She said if buhari shuld win he will gv her sex nd if he did nt he wont gv it 2 her.... Nd naw buhari won d election.. Pls frnd wats ur advice to him shuld he do it or nt cos he's so confusd... Ur comments pals...!!!!

I say its its not ur place to say ... If he wants to let him , over a bet lol its ridic .. U guys are not kids ... Tell ur friend he should grow up ... smiley
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ouch! Below the belt!

And everyone opines I'm too blunt.

Lol.

Everyone knows I'm not as harsh as you are.

Just being factual here.

Your own can make anyone deactivate his/her account. grin grin
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by ITbomb(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2015
It is very wrong, kids should not be having sex
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Pr0ton: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

This doesn't sound childish to you? You must be a kid yourself.

Calling someone a kid is not an insult btw, considering other words I could have used. IJS.

Now I'm childish too undecided See what I'm saying?

His post may sound childish to me and may not to him. He asked a question he had no idea whether it was childish or not. And so far I don't think his post worth the comment you gave him (others included)

His question is reasonable to some extent (at least it's reasonable) in the sense that a grown up pastor like malvisguy212 will readily discourage him from doing such act, while a spoilt br.at like FrancisTony will encourage him to go ahead. It's still a question.

Yes, the OP might be dumb in asking such question leaving out some other useful information (like reasons why the guy doesn't wanna make love with her) but that state of him should be kept in our mind, and we reply him the way he appears (a dumb learner in this case) friendly.
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol.

Everyone knows I'm not as harsh as you are.

Just being factual here.

Your own can make anyone deactivate his/her account. grin grin

Methinks it is presumptously assumptous to align and appellate my opined comments as purely such. Most often than not the more heated castigations have been defensive.
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by PunkyOh(f): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

Now I'm childish too undecided See what I'm saying?

His post may sound childish to me and may not to him. He asked a question he had no idea whether it was childish or not. And so far I don't think his post worth the comment you gave him (others included)

His question is reasonable to some extent (at least it's reasonable) in the sense that a grown up pastor like malvisguy212 will readily discourage him from doing such act, while a spoilt br.at like FrancisTony will encourage him to go ahead. It's still a question.

Yes, the OP might be dumb in asking such question leaving out some other useful information (like reasons why the guy doesn't wanna make love with her) but that state of him should be kept in our mind, and we reply him the way he appears (a dumb learner in this case) friendly.

Dude, I don't have time for pettiness today. Bye.
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Methinks it is presumptously assumptous to align and appellate my opined comments as purely such. Most often than not the more heated castigations have been defensive.

Very smart? Being dumb is the new smart? Females with low I.Qs really shouldn't be allowed access to the internet.

You were being defensive here? grin

You are so right. They don't think it's CHEATING 'cause they have NO SENSE OF LOYALTY and their CONSCIENCE doesn't prick them.

They just sleep around. Sluts!

Or here? grin grin

It's either you're brain-dead or what was put in that cephalous structure on your neck was never a brain in the first place.

Or maybe you were being defensive here. cheesy cheesy

Does the word "defense" have a new meaning now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Pr0ton: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, I don't have time for pettiness today. Bye.

Calling someone a kid is not pettiness to you.. Kudos on your big job.
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Enegod(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tolukson1:
he shouldn't do it...He should be a gentleman undecided
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by PunkyOh(f): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

Calling someone a kid is not pettiness to you.. Kudos on your big job.

Eyeroll
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Pr0ton: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

Eyeroll

Deadface tongue
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
lmao

this is damn hilarious

Kids everywhere undecided
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:

You were being defensive here? grin

Or here? grin grin

Or maybe you were being defensive here. cheesy cheesy

Does the word "defense" have a new meaning now? undecided

The operative phrase, señorita, was "most often than not"...and it wasn't in a bid to bestow sanctimony on my HUMBLE (stop it, I know you arched your eyebrow when you saw `humble') self.

Even you are pissed off by the flimsy comments which abound here.

P.S: Is it just me or did pick my more scanthing remarks on purpose?
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by somtoto(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
opp......please if u are in skul,,,,do your self a favour n drop out........you r a waste to Nigeria,,,nairaland ,, your family n urself.......chai,,,see english n to make matter worse d story is fake

1 Like

Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The operative phrase, señorita, was "most often than not"...and it wasn't in a bid to bestow sanctimony on my HUMBLE (stop it, I know you arched your eyebrow when you saw `humble') self.

Even you are pissed off by the flimsy comments which abound here.

P.S: Is it just me or did pick my more scanthing remarks on purpose?

I stopped reading at "HUMBLE" self grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:

I stopped reading at "HUMBLE" self grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Understandably so. We all have alter-egos which come to fore when the occasion demands they do, Janelle. It's not reining it (alter-ego) in that makes one become bi-polar. Pure psychology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Hotter? *pics / 5 Amazing Things That Turn Girls ON Instantly, #1 Is A Secret To Know. / Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.