Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate (30474 Views)

Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) / Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by annibro(f): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
demelza:
You cannot wipe this smile off my face even if you pay me to.
To those asking for Buhari's certificate, come and get it oo!
Sai Baba kiss

Same thot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by otr1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
hopilo:
Congrats to him, politics over let us face Nigeria. My only concern now is I need earring aid to understand his pronunciation of words.
No. What you need is a training in English Language proficiency. It will help.grin
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=18pt]We thank God for seeing CHANGE FOR THE DAWN OF A NEW NIGERIA.
I saw it coming.
It is dream come true.[/size]

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by emerged01(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
gaussian:
Why is osibanjo always wearing his funny looking navy blue caftan? He should start acting like a VP and not like a dejected person, he had to even move to the extreme of the seat he is sharing with GMB! If he is not ready to do this job, My number is always available to the General at any given time!

Pls leave that man. The environment is new to Him. He will adapt soon. He has alot to learn and if you must learn you have to pretend as if you know nothing. Pls leave him,give him time to stand firmly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by EmekaBlue(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
A B O K I leadership is bck...choi..This man wey rule wey dem neva even born many of una here sef exhume back
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by maclatunji: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
GMB has addressed all the major issues confronting or affecting Nigeria. He has thanked all Nigerians including those who voted for him, those who voted against him and those who didn't vote at all. He has promised forgiveness and cooperation with President Jonathan, he has promised to govern and serve rather than rule. He has thanked his major allies starting from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he has thanked international supporters starting from President Barack Obama, he has promised Boko Haram a tough time and has promised to decisively tackle corruption.

I am absolutely impressed with his first speech after being declared President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
A very precise detail about Buhari/Osinbajo's victory at the polls was revealed by a Nairalander in 2013. A dream that details how each events leading to their victory would unfold and it turned out to be absolutely correct.
Check the link here https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32242331
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
That's my President-Elect. cool

God bless the General!
u smoke weed?
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by annibro(f): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
gaussian:
Why is osibanjo always wearing his funny looking navy blue caftan? .....he had to even move to the extreme of the seat ....

Lols; as in extreme of d seat just d way wen ur nanny's parents come 2 visit & u ask her 2 come sit by u grin grin grin
But really I Just love dat guy. He brought so much vibes into d campaigning tin
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by annibro(f): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Godfullsam:
....and finally, the God that delivered us from EBOLA has delivered us from EBELE grin grin grin

The Lord is Good cool.
grin
grin
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
I want to assure Nigerians that Nigeria will stand strong in economic growth and development - Buhari"

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by andrea9000: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
undecided kissand so kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Judelord57: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
buhari look more younger in excited mood.
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
I thank my party for believing in me and choosing me as a candidate fit for the job-

I pledge myself and my government that there shall be no gender or social violence -

Despite the rancor of the elections, I extend my hand of friendship and conciliation to President Jonathan and PDP - Buhari

We will govern for you and in your interest, Your vote shall not be wasted- Buhari
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
"Today, history is being made and change has finally come. This is not a personal victory, it is a victory for all Nigerians."

I assure you that Boko Haram will soon know the strength of our collective will.

I shall work for those who voted for me, as well as for those who voted against me. And also for those who did not vote at all... President Elect Buhari
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why dis woman dey cover dis thing now?boys wan look bweasts o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigeria will be a more fruitful and constructive player in the fight against terrorism .

I want to assure Nigerians that Nigeria will stand strong in economic growth and development .

I thank my party for believing in me and choosing me as a candidate fit for the job.

I want to thank all International Observers in ensuring Nigeria has a free and fair election - Gen. Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by juman(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sai baba, sai change
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na wetin do dis one?

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by jamjay: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
please nairalander where is fani-kayode since yesterday?...if you help see him tell him to book 1 room for kirikiri before is too late.

Thanks
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
baba now that you are there,pls tell DSTV to bring down their highest bouquet to five thousand naira and nepa to work without blinking for 24 hrs all through the year and fuel should be sold 35 naira per litre

1 Like

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by IYANGBALI: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
maclatunji:
General Buhari is a great leader. His ongoing speech is absolutely brilliant.
abeg wetin him talk?help me translate am to french pls
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by 3kay945(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
gaussian:
Why is osibanjo always wearing his funny looking navy blue caftan? He should start acting like a VP and not like a dejected person, he had to even move to the extreme of the seat he is sharing with GMB! If he is not ready to do this job, My number is always available to the General at any given time!

grin cool
Chill, let the spirit of Aso Rock enter him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by 3kay945(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Why dis woman dey cover dis thing now?boys wan look bweasts o grin

Kai, those things are not for public consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by olusogo1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
I salute the new president. Sai Baba
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by Jarus(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
IykeChukz:
Love her...
But come to think of it, is she happy for Nigeria or for herself?

Better be Nigeria oh as you learn from history.

Will you be sad for yourself if you become First Lady of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by MoneyGreen(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
They ban my original monicker just cos I said "Sai Buhari". Nawao!

Say Buhari!
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by chat2deen(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op, where is Zara buhari? cool
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by IykeChukz(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jarus:

Will you be sad for yourself if you become First Lady of Nigeria?

No Sir! But heart is deceiful!
Re: Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate by chat2deen(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
IbnSultaan:
GMB.

SaTANoids be like this certificate is a photoshoped one! Congrats Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Frees 128 Detainees In Borno. / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up / Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.