Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (80784 Views)

To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them / Reason Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Lordseyad(m): 3:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Aydesmond:
@op u wan die like Jonathan abi ..,.. update dis tin now ..., dis is currently happening to me, av not asked her out, but she told me she's not into boys ..,,

op do quick abeg
Hehe---- dey there, dey receive Mat222 lecture sogbo---

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Lordseyad(m): 3:38am On Apr 02, 2015
streetzdreamz:
Its always a new rule,and a couple more regulations to understand women,might be helpful for some though but really,ladies don't deserve this much attention,all they need is pure deceit,a live bait,and a lil cash,no attention,honestly I respect guys dt runs after ladies or walKs up to em,start up a conversation and later ask dem out,I'd rather eat monkeys than go that far in getting a lady,how much more studying them so I can understand em better, ignore em like dey don't exist,they'l come asking if they aint good enough,give dem d attention dey seek and u end up getting mocked,hold ursef in high esteem and dey'l come flocking,telling u,u stand out among men.!!!!men don't chase ladies,they chase a saner entity.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by ironkurtain(m): 3:43am On Apr 02, 2015
That is a very good article bro but somehow u still havent given us the key points or answers. Maybe it is because u intend keep u hanging so that u can sell ur ebook. Well i dont have any problem with ur hustle though but i might let guys know some points in the rules of dealing with women.........First of all, never make it ur dream to be chasing women around.

In every first time conversation between two people especially between a guy and a girl there is always something called "the shit testing"........It means the guy or the girl messing around with ur head to see how u react. It is being used to determine ur "frame" which means ur composure or self control. Its like a picture or painting on the wall. Remove it's frame then the canvas of the painting or the picture will fold. If u can maintain ur frame by not loosing ur cool or show that u are having feelings of doubt about urself then a woman or girl will take u serious........check illimitablemen.com.

Increase ur SMV. It means Sexual Market Value. Think of a product in the market. The superior it looks, the more customers demand of it. So as a man u have to make everything about u better or "superior"........lift weights, eat good food, have a good fashion sense and dress to impress, learn new things and new languages, get a better job or build a bigger business, dont waste alot of time on social media and read alot of books. Try reading "The 48 laws of power". By Robert Green.

There are two kind of male in the relationship game. The alpha male and the beta male.........the alpha males are the ones that get the vaginas moist and sleep with most of the women. But most of them are assholes and dont usually give a rat's ass about how girls feel at times. Then u have the beta males. They are the ones that are being friendzoned by girls. They are the one that have the shoulders for a girl to cry on whenever her heart is broken. Before she goes out to go have a mind blowing sex with the available alpha male. So my friend u have to choose which one u wanna be.

These are just the introductions. Pls checkout the website illimitablemen.com...... if u want to be a real man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by dudefinest20: 3:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Please Nairaland peeps..f someone says 'We all have that one Oru... in our lives... I won't name names' what do you think the person mean?
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Better yourself as a man. Make your self alluring by working on your intellectuality & cashflow, then adorn yourself accordingly. Pay less attention to them too. Only then will they find you desirable.

10 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by InvertedHammer: 4:29am On Apr 02, 2015
/
Interesting write up. But in the back of my.mind I keep contemplating on the popular saying "those who cannot do...teach".

Moving on, there are people who will not like you for no apparent reasons. If you ask a girl out and she said no...just move on.

If you really consider the cost of maintaining a girlfriend in Nigeria, then each NO you get should be God's way of reminding you to save for the rainy days.

Are there exceptions ? Of course. But exceptions are outliers.
\

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by niceguy7(m): 4:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Abegi Those girls wahala too much....

4 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by tinaelna: 4:47am On Apr 02, 2015
My People today na dey first day wey i dey join dis wonderful forum. Chia i don miss oh. Wetin carry me come na to ask una make una encourage your sister American Naija Babe for YouTube and I dey speak for pigin English. Dey channel dey funny. Make una subscribe for my channel my people. I no know wetin make me start to the speak for pigin for America but since i start i no wan stop again. Me i be original naija babe for American. God go bless una well well for me oh.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by summerflame(m): 4:54am On Apr 02, 2015
I will like to be your friend cos I am from IB. What's your take on that?
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Mrbondd: 5:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Syphax:
OP,so you expect me to read that shit up posted?Why do some guys like studying girls like books? undecided

I would rather read psalm 119 than read that stuff u posted!

Bt u read it dude..if not u for no comment...
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by bidexmat(m): 5:13am On Apr 02, 2015
grin oloun, even orijin cannot quench your curiosity.
guente02:
Adding Up Post Numbers
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by datkoded(m): 5:18am On Apr 02, 2015
chymystique:

LOL.. CharlesNneji1, you are not a female so this particular right up above is not always true. Am telling you this guy you refering to in the above quote most of the time ends up being in the "Friendzone" point of no return..

All I ve to say is females are very complicated species in other words no specific rule applies to us.. different strokes for different folks.. quit analyzing and tryna study female cause you wont graduate gringrin..
abeg go joor... Because he wants to expose u girl's secret, u just dey attack am. Leave him o, I dey wit pen and paper, breeze iyaf blow flow yanch open. grin
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by TheChosenOne1: 5:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Dyoungstar:

GUY NA CHINA SING AM NO BE FAZE.
Faze sef dey d song...he's right in a way!
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by emmabest2000(m): 5:31am On Apr 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
ajuju mike ejeagha.
he needs 30 comments, am giving them to him.
Akuko na Egwu mike Ejeagha , not ajuju mike Ejeagha grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by justmag(m): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2015
I disagree with the third point of what happens when you ask a girl who sees you as a friend only. She may just change but she won't necessarily ignore you.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by JUBILEE2000: 5:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Syphax:
OP,so you expect me to read that shit up posted?Why do some guys like studying girls like books? undecided

I would rather read psalm 119 than read that stuff u posted!

lolz @ psalm119....Nairaland get xters no be small....chai laf wan kill me
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by dudefinest20: 5:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Please Nairaland peeps..If someone says 'We all have that one Oru... in our lives... I won't name names' what do you think the person mean?
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by dudefinest20: 5:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Please Nairaland peeps..If someone says 'We all have that one Oru... in our lives... What does it mean?
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Uchwilliam(m): 5:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Op u are given us dis girl treatment oo dat u ar teachin us to avoid *lol*..plz write na
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by SkinnyDude(m): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2015
emmabest2000:
Akuko na Egwu mike Ejeagha , not ajuju mike Ejeagha grin
nna daalu o!
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by olola4(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2015
alobam1:

Damm babe..Being looking for a nairalander in Ibadan all these while..Sent you a PM.I also live in Ibadan and Apete to be precise..Imagine sha..looking forward to reading from you..And to you Boland..make we hook up too..we need to start a nairaland club in Ibadan or wetin u think?
I also live at Arola in Apete.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by UjSizzle(f): 6:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op was never on point .

They turn you down ,just hang around and be friendly or lil bit easy to access for anything ranging from help to advice with no string attached ,void emotions and watch them bring their condo to your house uninvited .

Or the other way round cry,beg,spend and fucck them once and bail on them and watch them run after you.

I won't tell you the secret but it's a sure thing and it works .

You guys better learn how to tame these puccies and keep them at your beck and call before you end up buying Vaseline and making holes on your bed. angry
Truckie you're terrible grin grin

Meanwhile I don't know you guys act like chasing a woman is/should be a full-time job. For all the female bashing threads here, men are still the first to jump on any thread that gives even the slightest insight into the mind of a woman. Bloody hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by laplace12(m): 6:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Donmichaelz:
u know something I don't understand line 45 and paragraph 18 ,but what caught my attention was line 44,$0 hilarious.

So you expect me to go and look for line 45 and paragraph 18 grin

Well, your signature caught my attention. I think I will share it with you.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Hawlahscho(m): 6:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Aydesmond:
@op u wan die like Jonathan abi ..,.. update dis tin now ..., dis is currently happening to me, av not asked her out, but she told me she's not into boys ..,,

op do quick abeg

You've forgotten that she's here also.
grin
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Hawlahscho(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2015
wizard007:
[size=22pt]this OP is not rich[/size]......why the hell do you have to go through the stress of understanding women, something your grandpa couldn't do?

To be a player there are two things involved, its either you are physically gifted or[size=22pt] financially[/size] secured

Some players don't av those 2 options up there and they're very smart players. You said the ones you know and OP is saying d ones he knows..... Different roads enter same market, OP's method works.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by onyeuka: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Waiting
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Hawlahscho(m): 6:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Boland:
Cool... It will be nice to continue this through a more private medium miss.... PM?

Noooooo, me am enjoying u guys o....
Just continue here, the Lord is your strength.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by bbm5563d1ea: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Forget about women and dose stupid article make money u we Bleep any girl of ur choice

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by bawz012(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Let them keep turning down
abi now, if dem enter menopause without hubby now... em go say na their witch step mother...
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by emenezer(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Pls gone bro.
Ur write-up is quite enlightening
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by ggrin(f): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:

For daring to call me a lazy reader! GBAGAUN!!!!!!! grin grin grin
shaiangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.