Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them (4226 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by IamAirforce1: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
I've come across so many threads n this section from women talking down on men, the feminism rubbish and other Beyonce and Serena Williams inspired threads and I shake my head for you guys.

The truth is, this American women deceiving you to leave your men if he misbehaves are still glued to their man enjoying his dicck and getting pregnant for their man and all happy.

While you down here in Nigeria listening to their advice, been living your life a sad woman
Transferring aggression upandan.

Change your ways and be happy ladies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by IamAirforce1: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol eyes Don open

See comments grin

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by NeeKlaus: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigerian feminists are a confused set of people. Take them seriously at your own discretion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by SINZ: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I've come across so many threads n this section from women talking down on men, the feminism rubbish and other Beyonce and Serena Williams inspired threads and I shake my head for you guys.

The truth is, this American women deceiving you to leave your men if he misbehaves are still glued to their man enjoying his dicck and getting pregnant for their man and all happy.

While you down here in Nigeria listening to their advice, been living your life a sad woman

4 Likes

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmm Airforce
Men u dey listen

Now this is well put together hope they listen o ..... and they be singing it in clubs dey give bobo eveil look grin
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by xendra: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
cheesy and one thing I have noticed

why are guys d most pained when it comes to issues concerning women? sebi its women dat is living a sad life? ehn leave dem alone na

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Who get sereena pic wanna see if she added .. think all that muscle she will be fit even pregnant ..
so who is she married to ?
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:
Who get sereena pic wanna see if she added .. think all that muscle she will be fit even pregnant ..
i believe na single mom she be
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lemonadeeeeeeee
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

i believe na single mom she be
Who shocked be or sere
Ok who be the dad .. bet his some big shot
Cause serena stinking rich heard when she won her last title she was pregnant .. if thats not a superwoman dunno wt is grin

Mynd44 come and bless this grin say no to Lemonade album ( bet i like formation sha )
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol second hand feminists dem grin

©YBR

1 Like

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Edenoscar(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:

e be like say your girlfriend don do you something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who shocked be or sere
Ok who be the dad .. bet his some big shot
Cause serena stinking rich heard when she won her last title she was pregnant .. if thats not a superwoman dunno wt is grin
she was dating one white guy who used to be her personal trainer in the past.dont know if they together now but then if she was married they would have shown the happy father on the news cheesy.
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

she was dating one white guy who used to be her personal trainer in the past.dont know if they together now but then if she was married they would have shown the happy father on the news cheesy.
It true sha
Wow congrats to her
What about her sister hardly hear anything about her .. she seems like the introverted one
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol second hand feminists dem grin

©YBR
Lol
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by xynerise: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Some fans will always be dumb grin. Feminism is just an online movement. Offline, they are housewives grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

It true sha
Wow congrats to her
What about her sister hardly hear anything about her .. she seems like the introverted one
the sister is happily married frm what i read cheesy.but on a more serious note u think a lady like serena williams go fit stay with a man as a wife? cheesy
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol
Howdy...hope u had a great day?

©YBR
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by firstking01(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
One of my best lawn tenis player in the female category.
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by IamAirforce1: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol

I've posted Serena's pregnant photo with boify.

i believe you're smart
You won't walk out of your relationship because Beyonce or chimamanda told you you're equal to your man.
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I've posted Serena's pregnant photo with boify.

i believe you're smart
You won't walk out of your relationship because Beyonce or chimamanda told you you're equal to your man.
lol
Lie lie only thing that can make me walk out is violence n cheat anything else na ride or die grin
Even if you ask our parents they endure alot but few things one can't take

U dey mind beyonce lol she singing they buying she keeping slaying with her paper .. anyway she has a daughter by the time she is 16 we will see the side effects of this life .. but in all she aint as bad as kim k .. now kim k na another topic

Did u see her new candle .. cry
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Safiaa(f): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Im not a feminist. I believe in women empowerment. No man shall bring us down.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Howdy...hope u had a great day?

©YBR
Yes u know me up n down yapping away grin
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by IamAirforce1: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Safiaa:
Im not a feminist. I believe in women empowerment. No man shall bring us down.

1 Like

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by AlexCk: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

the sister is happily married frm what i read cheesy.but on a more serious note u think a lady like serena williams go fit stay with a man as a wife? cheesy

Yes na, Serena is actually engaged to the man she's been dating for almost 20months
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lie lie only thing that can make me walk out is violence n cheat anything else na ride or die grin

U dey mind beyonce lol she singing they buying she keeping slaying with her paper .. anyway she has a daughter by the time she is 16 we will see the side effects of this life .. but in all she aint as bad as kim k .. now kim k na another topic

Did u see her new candle .. cry
kim k...ultimate slayqueen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by IamAirforce1: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Did u see her new candle.. cry

Kim k is a crazy woman

I was highly infuriated when I saw that photo because I'm a Catholic
And you will agree with that Catholics do not joke with Mother Mary.

I pray God forgive her for the blasphemy.
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

kim k...ultimate slayqueen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dey almost hang her by the boobs when she post dat mary picture with her face
Catholics are not happy worldwide
Lol kanye go soon come blast instagram user d guy no well

Na she start d slaying lol one yansh at a time one sex video just unlessh her career .. she seff get daughter
Its funny how they have daughters though

My nan is catholic too like i mean real catholic she dont even take medicine seff na mary dey do am for am grin if she see that post fit send her to early grave .. e no go berra for kim k sha
If nah muslim picture by now dem don bomb her crib grin
Just shows christianity a bit more forgiven we too soft ..
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes u know me up n down yapping away grin
grin Lol. Btw lovely pic, you look gorgeous. [font=times][/font]

©YBR
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
grin Lol. Btw lovely pic, you look gorgeous. [font=times][/font]

©YBR

Thanks wink gym flex grin

1 Like

Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bumbae1:
Her fiance she is pregnant for is Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian. Google is your friend!
Re: To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them by lovethchioma(f): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Feminism does not teach you to be disrespectful to your man or anyone for that matter. It doesn't say you should not stay in your relationship or that you should drag being the head with your man or the men for that matter. This isn't a competition.

When you begin to understand that feminism teaches you to find your purpose as a woman and also not letting anyone put you down or make you do things in a particular way just because you are of the female gender. Then the argument about feminism will no longer be an issue. Nobody has the right to talk you down just because you're a female.
You're not restricted nor limited from certain things just because you're female. You have all it takes to get to the highest point in life..
only then will you be liberated

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! / I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.