Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (80794 Views)

To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them / Reason Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Adobanyi(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Oga Yuu 2 dey talkk...
all wetin yuu talk na Super Story........ cool wink

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by pamcode(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Man this tips should work for me i believe, I am in a good position to practise them lol
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Truckpusher(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Please. Women look good for their own sake and not for men. And they wouldn't think you're trying to hit them if men weren't so hôrny every darn time.

And no, we have more on our minds than obsessing over how to please men. I believe the number of men viewing relationship themed threads in NL is proof enough cool
Nah, we only grace such thread to jest around and laugh at your "he wants to hit me attitude".

Sometimes we only clown around here tongue

Men aren't always Hot when compared to women and the proof about it is intact .Any average guy will always know that women like sex more than men we are only too forward about it. tongue

Women loves sex to an extent that in the heat of the game ,you can pull out your joystick and ram her with a hammer and she won't even feel the pains - go figure it out . grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by kinglawal85(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Pr0ton:

Na.. Just common sense and your voice.
common sense not common at all...
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by butanep(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

I'm happy to hear that, and thanks for your kind words, bro.

Also See my profile for my website's address, there are more tips there.
I will. I liked you page on facebook.

Keep the good work
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by pamcode(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Please. Women look good for their own sake and not for men. And they wouldn't think you're trying to hit them if men weren't so hôrny every darn time.

And no, we have more on our minds than obsessing over how to please men. I believe the number of men viewing relationship themed threads in NL is proof enough cool
Common darling stop lying cheesy we all know that all those paparrazzi wink :p is to get someone (guy) to notice, this is especially true for young unmarried women cos they dont know who is watching for the older ones the it already a habit and they dont also want to be seen as old out-dated women so they turn to make-up and accessories. I hope am clear.

4 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by moreme: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
It's good that this article is coming from a guy and for me it's a fact that we have to accept.

The thing is that some of us guys are ignorant of the mentioned points in this article.

That is why a guy will commit suicide because his friend showed him her engagement ring.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by lozanni(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Boland:
Ooh! okay... Where are you based?

My guy, I like your style. wink.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Aydesmond(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

You've forgotten that she's here also.
grin
lols...she no be nairalander
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Aydesmond(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Lordseyad:
Hehe---- dey there, dey receive Mat222 lecture sogbo---
lwkmd.. seyad if I catch you For sch ehn... ow mat206 tutorial na
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by dryakson(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Honesty007:
I have d remedy for all this Mess, no girl can ever do that against me because i would find out and deal non conventionally with them.This means i normally do this tru a ''litmus test'' its like throwing a bone to a dog ,i use this to test their dignity,morality,faithfulness and seriousness.One thing they fail to know is my principle ''Equality'' .I dealing with them ''no one is given special treatment, everyone is treated equally so dat makes the fool if they behave so not to have any different conclusion about me but a general conclusion of how i would deal ruthlessly and psychologically with them::
2ndly,i feel its hypocrisy and stupidity for them to be talking about me behind my back and for this i have an antidote ''they become afraid of it when i do ''unexpected questions and things'' to them by test.

The issue with Mockery is something i handle without much stress, i do this by teasing them back and throwing unexpected questions @ them.once they fall for it,i would then inform them of what they never want to hear ''tell a woman her weakness and how you have testyed her numerous times and she failed and i inform u she would behave her self properly next time when before u and not fuvk up again!!

3rdly,by telling them that u r watching them ,the stupid girls wont behave like dat again.

Some of them becomes ur friend only when they need something ''when u tell them d point blank truth about their attitude ,they would sit up.

And lastly ,no one can defeat the MATRIX LORD!!!
If u dont show care for a girl and put up some uncaring attitude,they give u d best attention.throw what they throw back to u at them.theywould behave themselves.

Tell them how weak theyare emotionally,physically and mentally and tell them ur ashamed of them,

change positive to negative for a test and negative to positive.d truth is dat girls have no other work than to discuss about thir boyfriends and stupid exploits.

No onne should make u a POD among themselves.
Tell them,d moment u bbecome a point of discussion among them.its over.

They would stop their nonsense behaviour.mtcheeew
boss pls add me on whatsapp...... You talked sense.. I want to ask u something thanks
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Boland(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
lozanni:

My guy, I like your style. wink.
lol.. Just being honest..
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by wizard007(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Some players don't av those 2 options up there and they're very smart players. You said the ones you know and OP is saying d ones he knows..... Different roads enter same market, OP's method works.

Then he must b playing whack chicks grin, there's one philosophy of life that applies to women attraction and it has not changed since time immemorial, you have to appeal to their eyes, "what you see is what you get". That is the phrase!!!...the rest is secondary, if you are physically endowed you will glow hence the attraction, and if you are financially secured....hahahaha grin that one na Gods grace na it will definitely show....with either of these two attributes even before saying "Hi' she has already fallen for you not necessarily in love, probably lust, at least the players aim in the first place is to get in between her thighs....now thats what i call a [size=16pt]player[/size]...not niqqas spending months on chyking one babe cry...make the cash and look good and see most ladies lick your butts, forget all the stories this OP is spewing.

I have been there and i tell you all those things don't work (OP IDEA) especially for the [size=16pt]ivy league[/size] babes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Edusouls(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Girls turn me down because, am too forward
yes women are naturaly crooked creatures, so they hate straightforwardness, so i want u to grab that now..!
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Fairgodwin(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
boluyongp:
No bro, this is the remedy for failure, the first thing is to get her interested and keep her guessing if you like her or not, the more she asks herself this question, the more she builds interest in you cos you are being some sort of a challenge to her, women are very curious, cos she wants to know, she wants to communicate with you more etc. If you tell her your intentions too soon, she'll run away from you by ignoring you, she'll think you are desperate. That's why you hear girls say "but we've just met", "but you don't even know me yet" etc.. In summary, Build interest first. Let's hear from @OP tho.

Okay, your point is duly noted. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by golddeejay(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Truckie you're terrible grin grin

Meanwhile I don't know you guys act like chasing a woman is/should be a full-time job. For all the female bashing threads here, men are still the first to jump on any thread that gives even the slightest insight into the mind of a woman. Bloody hypocrites everywhere.
u still dont get...na the GAMEPLAN b dat
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Dheartless: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1
you're speaking my very practice I swear everything you have said is completely correct but only like minds and guys who know their worth will understand

I have gotten only one NO from a girl in my entire life and that was when I went the opposite of what you're trying to explain but fortunately for me I was able to correct myself after the NO and she was calling everybody that knows me to ask what she done to me .

Note I never studied anything on this rules its just me knowing my importance and knowing never to try to please anyone or force anyone into loving me and where I see a girl that does not show any likeness for me I simply pretend not have ever seen her by minding my biz, but in one way that i can't explain they all ( including the golddigers ) in most cases get intimately close to me in the end.
now that you're explaining it as a rule I now see that really you did a good study on this.
you're on point bro, even though I may not agree with the entire article.

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by austinereds(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Honestly guys women are really not worth the fuzz.once they play hard to get leave them and move on.ignore them after few weeks there head will click and they will be hanging around you greeting you asking stupid questions!

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by alterswerve(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2015
See ehn.. I don't think guys should be head-over-heels for girls oh. The statistics are clear on this matter that there are more women in this world than men, and one of women's greatest fears is that she will die a spinster. Isn't it evident from the amount of money they spend to look attractive, fake make-ups, costly hair-dos, creams and all, so that they'll get suitors? That is why they can break into tears when a guys say she isn't beautiful, cuz they do all these to get attention, and when they don't get it, they feel like a failure. Isn't it evident from the manner of competition they participate in to get suitors? Going as low as dressing half-naked, backstabbing one another to make sure that they don't get married before one another, or their friends don't get married to a suitor that is better than theirs.
On a second note, the length of a time of a woman's prime is relatively shorter than a man's. A woman is suitable for marriage between the ages of 18 and at most, let's give them 29; but a man? Forget it! Even at 35, he is still standing.
For me oh, I'm a gentleman, but I usually use the unemotionally attached method with confidence because I know that women are at a disadvantage naturally. One thing though! Never beg a woman to love you. Never! It sends a lot of cowardly and non-confident vibes to her, and unconsciously, they don't want that, and in fact, a woman doesn't know how beautiful she is until guys start begging for her attention. I'm very sure of that; so therefore, no woman anywhere in the world is worth your begging. None! Be confident! No matter how beautiful she looks, don't look at her more than twice.. Even when you look twice, don't look like you've seen the madonna of all women. It makes them feel in control.
One advice to women and ladies tho - When you are in your salons, instead of analyzing guys and making mockery of their wooing methods, advice yourselves on how to keep a responsible man and help him build himself, instead of developing methods of how to suck him dry and double-date without being caught.
I'm out!

17 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by gagzee(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol really? *winks*
yessssss, so ur now officially my nairaland crush! cheesy
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by TheChosenOne1: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Dheartless:
CharlesNneji1
you're speaking my very practice I swear everything you have said is completely correct but only like minds and guys who know their worth will understand

I have gotten only one NO from a girl in my entire life and that was when I went the opposite of what you're trying to explain but fortunately for me I was able to correct myself after the NO and she was calling everybody that knows me to ask what she done to me .

Note I never studied anything on this rules its just me knowing my importance and knowing never to try to please anyone or force anyone into loving me and where I see a girl that does not show any likeness for me I simply pretend not have ever seen her by minding my biz, but in one way that can't explain they all ( including the golddigers ) in most cases get intimately close to me in the end.
now that you're explaining it as a rule I now see that really you did a good study on this.
you're on point bro, even I may not agree with the entire article.
Nice 1 Bro!..I think ave seen someone that shares the same thought with me..This is exactly what I do too...you shouldn't in anyway please or force someone into loving you!...it's soo wrong...I wish most guys can wise up

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by TheChosenOne1: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2015
alterswerve:
See ehn.. I don't think guys should be head-over-heels for girls oh. The statistics are clear on this matter that there are more women in this world than men, and one of women's greatest fears is that she will die a spinster. Isn't it evident from the amount of money they spend to look attractive, fake make-ups, costly hair-dos, creams and all, so that they'll get suitors? That is why they can break into tears when a guys say she isn't beautiful, cuz they do all these to get attention, and when they don't get it, they feel like a failure. Isn't it evident from the manner of competition they participate in to get suitors? Going as low as dressing half-naked, backstabbing one another to make sure that they don't get married before one another, or their friends don't get married to a suitor that is better than theirs.
On a second note, the length of a time of a woman's prime is relatively shorter than a man's. A woman is suitable for marriage between the ages of 18 and at most, let's give them 29; but a man? Forget it! Even at 35, he is still standing.
For me oh, I'm a gentleman, but I usually use the unemotionally attached method with confidence because I know that women are at a disadvantage naturally. One thing though! Never beg a woman to love you. Never! It sends a lot of cowardly and non-confident vibes to her, and unconsciously, they don't want that, and in fact, a woman doesn't know how beautiful she is until guys start begging for her attention. I'm very sure of that; so therefore, no woman anywhere in the world is worth your begging. None! Be confident! No matter how beautiful she looks, don't look at her more than twice.. Even when you look twice, don't look like you've seen the madonna of all women. It makes them feel in control.
One advice to women and ladies tho - When you are in your salons, instead of analyzing guys and making mockery of their wooing methods, advice yourselves on how to keep a responsible man and help him build himself, instead of developing methods of how to suck him dry and double-date without being caught.
I'm out!
Nice Write up Bro!

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2015
trababy:
winkif u actually Luv a gul then I think u should walk straight to approach her and also let her know of ur intention towards her.

This your theory only dey applicable to ladies of age

30-37

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Dheartless: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
Nice 1 Bro!..I think ave seen someone that shares the same thought with me..This is exactly what I do too...you shouldn't in anyway please or force someone into loving you!...it's soo wrong...I wish most guys can wise up
that's right bro.
unfortunately we have more guys running after love and sex with everything they have ever achieved in their entire life even when it's obvious that the girls take them for a fool.

why would you want to be a fool in order to win a girls approval?
do you think the girl will eventually want to date a f00lish man?

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Madame no let lies cover your eye ohh.

Nothing una get inside mind, just only marriage marriage
Marriage and more marriages.

Go look most of the thread, weti you go see
Na how do you want your man to belike.

Why I am no marry at 33

No suitors is coming my way.

Etc

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2015
jmoore:
This op went to school and read womanology.

Meanwhile, that's not the course his parents paid money for him to read in school.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Theophinio(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2015
alterswerve:
I'm out!
Nice 1 bro.
Your quote is superb

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by kennyten10(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Not exactly!...be financially loaded and see whether girls go dey do u shakara

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by shegs2009(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Ali1king:
how does it affect the price of garri In the market[size=18pt]how does it affect the price of garri In the market[/size]how does it affect the price of garri In the market
y garri dey always hungry u
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
gagzee:

yessssss, so ur now officially my nairaland crush! cheesy
Haha...
Like seriously? OK now I'm blushing embarassed
Thanks dear, feels good to know this kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Edwardhead(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
OP must be dating Miss World, Zahra Buhari, Dangote or any other Influential girl for me to believe this story

but wait o, who is the fool among you guys that will order one stupid eBook? So, OP now wan turn this to business... dont let me catch you undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by lozanni(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
dammy336:

I really jst love meeting guys like you....breaking you is always so......irresistible

This dammy go dey mean ohh.
You go use mind-game twist his mind or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.