Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria (42511 Views)

We Failed To Learn From Biafran War — Ekweremadu / President Mugabe Will Die On October 17 2017 Says Popular Zimbabwean Prophet / Robert Mugabe Will Not Contest In The 2018 Elections Due To Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I was never born in england. I bet an Englishman wouldn't be able to speak or write my Yoruba language half-correctly.
am very sure u didn't type this
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by gneisss: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2015
oduastates:
Well done to Jonathan.
He is going out a Nigerian hero. He has set a marker for future sit tight rulers.
Unfortunately for Jonathan, he started doing his job 5 weeks to the election.
If he had been as proactive as he was in the last few weeks, he would probably have won.
The elections were the best ever (apart from the SE/SS).
Hopefully the flaws in the collating process will be fixed in time for the next presidential elections.

what happened in the SE/SS? like nothing happened in the north abi....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
Trying leaders for rigging elections is not part of ICC's mandate. That should be handled by local courts.

Besides, maybe, not a single case has been forwarded against him in the court. A court can't prosecute a case that doesn't exist.
Hmm... I see.. so no one can do dat in zimbabwe.. den y d hell are dey complaining.. I guess dey re satisfied wit his governance.. buh a 91 yr old still in power.. na wa
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Defcon1:

Well,in Zimbabwe, he actually is.
Hmmmm.... so in Zimbabwe he is actually greater than Gadarffi of Libya... Dats y I like Nigeria.. no one can acheive dat God status..well maybe pastors sha..
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Eluwilussit:

As things stand today, GEJ is the greatest Nigerian statesman in history. He has just written his name in the same page as all the great democrats around the globe by his actions in the last 24 hrs. Unfortunately, his detractors would like to deny him even that achievement if possible.

The truth is that the destiny of Nigerians was in his hands. If he had decided to put his interest ahead, ICC wouldn't be able to do much. Assuming he fired Jega and replaced him with a stooge, we would only kill ourselves and make noise until we get tired. He could have used Boko Haram as excuse too. But this bundle of greatness, decided to honour Nigerians and place our dear country among the democratically elite of nations.

His sacrifice will never be forgotten. Posterity will be fair to him. I didn't have an ounce of admiration for him before now. I only respected his position. But today, I respect him as a person. I hope to see him someday and thank him for leading the way. He simply has raised the bar in our politics. A new standard. A new dawn.

May God bless him and his family. Pdp is simply the greatest party in Africa. I am joining them for this.
I see now.. thank you
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Abbey2sam(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
politricks:
GEJ you kept your words. At least i will remember you for this.

even posterity will remember him, he has made Nigeria and Africa proud
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by bishopstan(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I respect him so much. ....he really tired just hope he won't listen to any bad advise and infer in the court case involving Buhari

I so much love your siggy ma'am...........
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
am very sure u didn't type this
keep wondering
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
typing...

Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
jide333:

you're just a fool. who told you i'm igbo? i got lots of igbo and hausa friends.. omo eko gon gon ni mi! if you think my comment mkes me an igbo then you're a s c u m. omo awori to d bone ni mo je.. you idiot i also voted GMB. but it's only f o ols like you that'll think we nigerians are not one! s tu pi d SC UM!
if u av used half of this anger on your life, we wld av known u like orubebe. Ko de ni da fun e!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Bowaley17(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Respect GEJ. Mama Peace was among those who contributed to ur failure. Sai Buhari...
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
bishopstan:

I so much love your siggy ma'am...........
Thanks dear! grin
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by jackobi(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
A commendable gesture to GEJ
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Reference(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I respect him so much. ....he really tired just hope he won't listen to any bad advise and infer in the court case involving Buhari

He won't. He is a good man. The best President Nigeria ever had as I have been saying for four years. For him it has always been about the system, not the person. This is how he has fought his own corruption by empowering the vast majority of Nigerians with the right to punish those hitherto more powerful than them. Better than what any judge or jury can ever do. They say he divided Nigeria so how come he lost the elections if he did.

My people, the salvation of Nigeria lies more in the system, in the people and not in any individual. It is Nigerians that will ultimately guarantee the success or failure of the new government. All we wish for is positive leadership stimulus towards institution building.
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
they called him clueless,
they called him Jonathan,
they called him ebola yet he still maintain his words that his ambition doesn't wot the blood of any of us even those that abuse him endlessly. he could have cause chaos in this country, and you that called him clueless or supports him may be a victim. take a bow sir.
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
they called him clueless,
they called him jonad'aft,
they called him ebola yet he still maintain his words that his ambition doesn't wot the blood of any of us even those that abuse him endlessly. he could have cause chaos in this country, and you that called him clueless or supports him may be a victim. take a bow sir.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
deesad2002:
GEJs grandmaster plan when it became clear he would lose the election even after forging the Rivers result was to unleash FFK and Orubebe to destroy the electoral process so that military would take over the country because he was afraid of facing prosecution from Buhari. Unfortunately the plan failed as Jega did not play along to the tape. Obasanjos informants in the military told him of the coup plan and Obj quickly informed the US and EU who in turn forced GEJ to concede defeat. It is an open secret now and Muhammadu Buhari is angry about this and that was why he later told GEJ he has nothing to fear...
your despondency and stupidity has gotten to its elastic limit. so your US and EU could force Jonathan to concede defeat but could not do same to Mugabe? what's keeping this your ICC, US, and EU from arrest mugabe?
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by 9jagoodman: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
kadas01:
Nigeria would bounce back to be a very great Nation!

We are suppose to take the lead in Africa and across the World!

We are the most "unique" people on this Planet!

I'm very proud to be a Nigerian!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

Sorry, don't forget the people involved.
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Defcon1(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

2019 is after the 4-year tenure. What if a few things about his claims are later found to be untrue after May 29; would they still wait till 2019?
Well, l seriously doubt whether that lawsuit will amount to anything once GMB assumes power.
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Osakah24(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2015
crixtex:
Why hasnt ICC tried or carried Mugabe... is he God?
which icc?,do u think they are interested in those poor nations?
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by aviazuva: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Oga Jona, as I can say is naturally a good man,
But he is not the rugged personality Nigeria needs at such a time as we are in now.

OBJ towards the end of his tunure put life into the Nigerian polity with his deeds and misdeeds,
that was why Baba Yaradua became Baba Go Slow and Oga Jona became Clueless to Nigerians.

The times we are in needs a strong charactered man.

Sai baba, AVIANAZU
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Osakah24:
which icc?,do u think they are interested in those poor nations?
hahaha... dats is true... Oil nations! d world itself is corrupt.. Nothing in ds world is fair... we then do we imagine Nigeria to b like heaven? d same western powers wen dey see dat ds new govt is doing deir bidding dey will frustrate it out like d egyptian brotherhood...
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by monte231(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2015
He had the power to sack Jega & put in someone else to rig the elections in his favour Nigerians will rant & fight in the end nothing will change but he dint,he cud hold onto power like most African leaders & cause civil unrest & many lives wud be lost,but he dint rather he chose to allow our votes count & accept defeat honourably as a patriot,I think he shud be appreciated my broda
SLIDEwaxie:
Jona wey don try left and right, wey don see say no other way dey, he come face who dey pursue am come say, kukuma kill me...na im u all dey decieve yourself say he conceded? The guy surrendered. In Yorubaland, they will say, IPA PIN... it means, all struggle don end.

So, wetin u want make him do? Make he continue fighting?

Dem say a powerful man dey play with u, u say u like the play...if you knw Like the play nko? U wan fight the man?

Na wetin do jona be dt...forget conceded and use surrendered!
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by eCollynzo: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2015
crixtex:
Why hasnt ICC tried or carried Mugabe... is he God?
Good question.
I hear people saying this or that about ICC yet people like Mugabe who have been voted out severally by their people are still there.
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:
Good question.
I hear people saying this or that about ICC yet people like Mugabe who have been voted out severally by their people are still there.
Hmmm... I guess ICC is corrupt as well...
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2015
optimusprimer:

People like you are the problem of this country. U already expecting GMB to fail. Having an 'it's impossible attitude' won't help Nigeria or even u personally in life. Everything n anything is possible.
It's obvious u voted or supported GEJ, he has lost, why not pray for and support our new guy rather than live in the shadows.
God bless Nigeria
the same way you guys prayed and supported GEJ without hateful speeches, character assassination and name calling abi? you now want every body to be patient and wish this incoming administration works out well but you never did same to the outgoing government instead you started witch-hunting him right from the first day he took over office. now is your own turn to defend, test it and see how sweet it is, mind you, you will enough energy to do so. this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2015
optimusprimer:

People like you are the problem of this country. U already expecting GMB to fail. Having an 'it's impossible attitude' won't help Nigeria or even u personally in life. Everything n anything is possible.
It's obvious u voted or supported GEJ, he has lost, why not pray for and support our new guy rather than live in the shadows.
God bless Nigeria
the same way you guys prayed and supported GEJ without hateful speeches, character assassination and name calling abi? you now want every body to be patient and wish this incoming administration works out well but you never did same to the outgoing government instead you started witch-hunting him right from the first day he took over office. now is your own turn to defend, test it and see how sweet it is, mind you, you will need enough energy to do so. this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by bishopstan(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
winkThanks dear! grin[/quote] wink
ammyluv2002:
Thanks dear! grin

you are welcome.......
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by truehope: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
politricks:

me too!
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] When you are fed up in life you can try these three simple things

1. Try to start following your passion.

2. Try to be yourself

3. Continues learning : if you are a good learner you will soon find out that life is full of many opportunity.

Thanks.
www.facepassion.
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by BushidoBlue(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nairalanders replying to this thread are arguing about Politics when the topic was that Zimbabweans are tweeting about their 33 year reign of impunity...

Seriously I don't get Nigerian youth.

Here's a suggestion;

STAY ON TOPIC STUPID!!!!
Re: Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria by 2kris(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
politricks:
conceding only is going to translate to a very bigggg reference in africa and even the world at large...truelly gej have surprised both pdp and apc fan.millions of nigerians unborn will be told his story......and i strongly pray that what gej did will replicat into the way every nigerians think........goodluck our hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.