Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship (2929 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by irenereky: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2009
I met dis guy at my work place and we became best of friends, sunddenly i started havin strong feelins for him which i know he has a serious relationhip, thou we ve fun wen we are together and do some crazy things, but the problem is he reminds me of his girl but tells me am so special to him, if he calls and am on call he gets angry. pls someone shuld tell me if i shuld just go on with him and erase any feelins or go for him and don't giv a dam about his girl
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by iice(f): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
Feelings don't 'suddenly' appear undecided

He wants to have his cake and eat it too as the saying goes.

Not worth the trouble girl.
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by Tgirl4real(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
na wa o.

u beta define ur relationship and know where u are headed
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by steve49ja(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
Theres no way you wont give a damn bout his girl and hope it doesnt lead to a girls fight.

O girl hold yourself and Dont come out cheap.

He's got a relationship going on and you should respect that.
Come to think of it if your so beloved boyfriend had someone on the side would you be happy about it?

Leave the boy alone or he should leave his present babe for you.
If he feels you are only good for a quickie and not good enough to be his girlfriend then keep him far away from your panties,

If you're lonely and need some some just get some dude around a friend maybe and invite him over i tell you guys dont take this as a big deal like ladies its easier to get a man in bed than a woman so help yourself with some dude with no strings attached.

If you like you hear if you like no hear!.It'll be foolish of you to fight for a man

1 Like

Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by irenereky: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
Thanks guys i think i will stick to ur advice
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by spikedcylinder: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2009
Nawa for sudden feelings o.
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by follypimpi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
Devil Smiled.
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by Vonny: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2009
Irenereky,

Never allow yourself to take SECOND PLACE when it comes to relationships. You'll be headed for nothing but a DEAD END filled with HEARTBREAK and BROKEN PROMISES.

My advice is,

1. Date other men (this will drive him crazy, but your not responsible for him and neither is he for you)
2. Find men that are EMOTIONALLY AVAILABLE; thus, no BAGGAGE (not in a relationship/ not married/ not additional drama in your life - you don't need it, trust me, spare your brain the headache)
3. Put yourself in the woman's position (karma has no friends, it will come and bite you in the ass whenever you do wrong unto others - you are no exception, sorry, nobody is)
4. Don't contact him, and don't respond to his attempts to contact you (trust me, he'll go crazy once you ignore him, but it's for the better)
5. Keep it professional (you work together so keep your contact at hi/bye/good day; thus, 'WORK-RELATED').
6. He may choose to make you jealous and start flirting with other girls at work (pay him no mind--it's childish on his part and it doesn't deserve confirmation)
7. Even worse---he may leave his woman or she may leave him (once she finds out he's sniffing elsewhere) and he'll come running to you---don't take him.

But,

Love is crazy, so if you still want him, play hard to get, don't let him think he can have you at the drop of a dime, it will lower his interest in you, and it will fasten the process of him finding another woman to replace you, just like he did with his ex,

Finally,

Be wise in picking a mate for a relationship. If you have confidence in yourself and you value yourself, he will have no choice, but to respect you and treat you accordingly.

You'll be fine woman. Start dating other men, and keep yourself busy; in no time you'll get over him. Good luck.
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by whitelexi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2009
Tomorrow when the heartache starts, they will say the guy was evil, he cheated on his girlfriend and took miss poster for a ride. They will not consider such sudden feelings that are rising now and forcing them to try and topple another woman's govt!

They that have ears, let them hear. . .  If a guy has made it openly clear that he has a relationship, stay away from such feelings, dont come back to say he used u and cheated on his babe cos u knew from scratch what u were trying to get him to do, Got him in a moment of weakness, ensured the mood was right, and then raped him!
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by Magz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
Leave it alone. Tis' nothin but Satan I'd say,
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by bubblegum(f): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
stay away from him if u dnt want to get hurt. dats d truth!
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by Czarskit(m): 2:10am On Jan 24, 2009
Ashewo. . .Boy friend snatcher!!! tongue

Thank GOD say no be me, I 4 4k u dump u. . . cheesy

ADVICE:

Kill his girlfriend, or forever hold ur peace!!! wink
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by ojevwe20: 3:40am On Jan 24, 2009
if i can have some on to luv me like that i will like it so much that is what we call true luv
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by SeanT21(f): 3:53am On Jan 24, 2009
Let him be!!
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by damola1: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2009
Angelie Jolie met a married man brad pitt on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, the rest is history,

The chemistry, physics and biology is good.

No one can advise you here, because it can turn good or bad, the choice is yours,
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by Gabry(f): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2009
Some men really know how to spoil their reputation for theirselves and for other men. . . angry
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by sparta(f): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2009
They are always falling inlove with another woman's man. Too dry and weak too get their own! shocked
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by PHILEOLOVE(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2009
HI,
I WII GIV A TIP TO HELP U OUT:
1. U HAD NEVER DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP,DEFINE IS HERE JUST A COLLEAGUE AT WORK,MERE FRIEND,, THE WORSE IF U DON'T DO,HE WILL LEAD ON IF HE IS THE MISCHIOEVOIUS TYPE.
2. "DO CRAZY THINGS" IN ESSENCE ,HE'S FUELLING UR EMOTIONS AND ONCE A LADY MIND IS WORKED UPON,IT GETS TO THE EMOTION,I THINKHE'S PLAYING A GAME ON YOU.
3. "HE'S ANGRY" : shocked , BUT HE IS NOT COMMITTED TO U YET,HAS NO RIGHT OVER U.
4. "TELLS U ARE SPECIAL", BUT REMIND U OF HIS GIRL,DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HER, DECEIT.
GIRL,BREAK IT UP,REDUCE IT TO WORK RELATIONSHIP,TELL HIM TO INTRODUCE U OFFICIALLY TO HIS FIANCEE,HARD THING,YES.
QQQQUUUIIIIITTTTTTTTTT IT
VISIT www.singlesandreallove..com TO LEARN MORE.

1 Like

Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by Aladunni(f): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
sparta:

They are always falling inlove with another woman's man. Too dry and weak too get their own! shocked

i wonder O,

@ poster

there are still many single and searching guys please move on before you are used and dumped
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by Omolola1(f): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2009
No waste your time abeg

MOVE ON WITH LIFE!

DATE OTHER MEN AND LEAVE HIM ALONE
He's just deceiving you.
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by MrCrackles(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2009
Fall in love at your own peril!
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by Ben13: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2009
Try o

if possible, leave the company undecided
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by oludimuni: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2009
Follow your instinct. The answer lies within you.
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by irenereky: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2009
Thanks oludimuni for ur contribution, i appreciate
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by pipmaster(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2009
The guy is not married yet. I believe everytin is still open as long as there has not bin a marriage. Every boy, Every girl dat has not walked down the aisle is available for anyone. That is my personal belief.
But poster U have to be really careful not to go the way of his ex!!! grin
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by StellaN3(f): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2009
girl look b4 u leap oooooooo
dont be a bf/husband snatcher ooooo
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by kritikul(f): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2009
For him to have told you he has a serious relationship is enough to let you know that nothing serious is going on b/w two of you. if he dumps you tomorrow, he has enough reason to do so. a word is enough for a wise
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by isuaikoh1: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
For God's sake forget about this guy. He is trying to make a fool of you and at the time he is done you will not only be left with broken heart but also loose a chance of getting serious with your future partner. Please flee from this snake who want to eat his cake and have it.
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by kufreabasi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
which do you people normally say, that it is a man that first date a woman.
you first dated him before.
continue, he is in love with you
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by kaaz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2009
go ahead follow your mind if you are deriving something from him afterall it possible for the guy to love you both it happens
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by amyliajane(f): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2009
@ poster

really since u say its a colleague at the office, i personally wont advice u to get involved with him, remain casual friends and let it be work related.
Re: I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship by ancel(m): 5:12am On Dec 30, 2009
"Another girl's guy" is often very attractive to gals cos of the green-eyed monster: envy! grin grin grin

@OP: It's almost one year now, but I hope you left the poor guy alone. Haba! Na you sef wan ruin the guy life, not vice versa tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best way to kiss a girl / Top 13 Effect Of Kissing You Would’nt Believe / Yes, It Has Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.